Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:50 am

Orion walked into the square with Aurora.

The two kings stepped forward and bowed a bit. "We have been awaiting your arrival son of Ares, is this your wife?" One king asked looking to Aurora. "She is a beauty rivaling that of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

Aurora curtseyed. "Speaketh those compliments not under Aprhodite's watch." She warned, half joking. "I wish not to be slain by her envy, but humbly accept the flattery."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:58 am

Orion smiled. "She'd have to go through me first Aurora."

The kings smiled and nodded. "We've readied a home up on the highest hill in the city for you my lord should you ever wish to stay here, we hope to serve you and the Gods honorably."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:00 am

Aurora watched the kings speak, then looked at Orion. "Quite the royal treatment you're getting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:03 am

One of the kings interjected. "Athena is one of our patron Gods here and he is a son of Athena and a son of Ares, we Spartans respect great warriors."

Orion nodded at the kings. "Thank you." He said nodding then he looked at Aurora. "Well, I don't want to be rude and refuse their offerings."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

"I respect that." Aurora said to the Spartan kings. "I can tell by your barreled chests you are each strong mens, and by the scars on your faces, each strong warriors."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:09 am

"We Spartans live for military perfection and might to protect our realm and rights." One King said. "If you would like Orion, Heron here can show you two to your home, and then you may tour the city later."

Orion nodded and looked to Aurora. "What do wish to do here?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:13 am

"I really would like a new set of leather sandals." She said lowly, lifting her dress for him to see her battered shoes. "The market would be a nice place to visit."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 am

Heron, a Spartan council member stepped forward. "It would be pleasure to take you both to the market and then to your estate my lord and lady." He said with a bow.

Orion nodded. "To the market then."

A Spartan Hoplite stepped forward. "Shall I take your weapons to the estate to make your tour easier?"

"Yes thank you but I shall keep my swords on me." He said handing the Spartan his shield, spear, and helmet. The Spartan struggled a bit carrying them, a testament to Orion's great strength.

Heron smiled. "This way then." He said leading Orion and Aurora to the market.

One of the Kings looked to Aridonis. "And you my lord? What shall you like to do or see?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:20 am

Aurora walked beside Orion behind Heron to the market.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:22 am

Heron led them to the market. "Take a look around and see if anything is to your liking m'lady." He said to Aurora.

Orion stood looking around the market at the people and goods.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:29 am

Aurora came upon a stand selling shoes. She picked out a plain pair similar to the ones she wore and paid the vendor with drachmas from a never ending coin pouch given to her by Hermes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:32 am

Orion walked over looking at her new shoes and he smiled. "I like that about you." He said.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:33 am

"What?" She asked, holding the new sandals.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:36 am

"You typically don't want more than you need." Orion said, with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:38 am

Aurora smiled, tilting her head down. "I guess that's what separates me from my mother."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:39 am

Orion smiled taking his hand to her chin lifting her head up a bit. "I guess so." He said smiling. "But that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:40 am

Aurora blushed a bit and looked down again, turning around. "So, is there anything you'd like to get here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:43 am

Orion smiled taking his hand to her shoulder. "No, but would you like to get anything else or go see my new home with me? It'll be nice to have a spot away from Olympus and it's tensions."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:45 am

"True, and since I don't have a home in Corinth yet." She said. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:52 am

Orion nodded and looked to Heron. "Show the way."

Heron nodded and smiled leading Orion and Aurora to Orion's new home. A large home on the hill but simple like all Spartan homes, it would make for a comfortable living but was nothing luxurious.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:53 am

"This is a beautiful home!" Aurora said, sitting on the bed and removing her battered sandals.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:54 am

Orion smiled standing in the bedroom with her. "It is, I think I'll like this place very much. Peaceful and relaxing."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:56 am

"Thank you very much Heron. I know Orion appreciates the effort your people went through to build such a quaint palace." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:58 am

Heron nodded. "It was our pleasure, now I shall take my leave and let you get acquainted with your new home." He said backign out of and leaving.

Orion nodded and looked around the bedroom seeing his Shield, Helmet, and Spear had been placed on a rack for him already. He looked at Aurora. "Could you help me get my armor off so I can be a bit more comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next