Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 am

Aridonis nodded sighing. "Very well".
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am

Orion nodded looking around. "Seems like the rest of the city has come to their senses however."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 am

"Our prescence will do that", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 am

Orion nodded. "I'm heading to Sparta soon, possibly with Aurora, care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 am

"You've found yourself a wonderful lady, I see. Ah, Sparta? Drinks and women? I guess I have the time to spare."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 am

"I'd be a very lucky man if she'd have me." Orion smiled. "But yes Sparta, drink and women and great warriors to inspect. A city with some order and respect for the Gods."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Alea sat on the edge of her bed holding her head in her hands trying to will away the dreams that she's been having. Suddenly a plant burst into flames and she rushed over to pour water onto it, shocked at what she had just gone and done.

Zeus walked down the corridor before stopping, sensing someone following him. He turned and saw Hera who spoke, "Zeus, I was a sinner. I've never tried to deny it. But I didn't sin every day. Why then do you punish me *every day*?"

He laughed, "This is not a punishment, though I must admit I have a tendency of liking mortal women, any woman actually. But I assure you in this case, it is different. We have a fire starter and seer in our care, Hera. However, without help, the girl is afraid of herself, her powers. She's showing all the signs of a kid who's never received sustained affection. Though, helping her control her powers is easy, I want to know why she defies us so much..."
"She defies us? But I thought she was brought to Athena by Hecate?"
"Correct... but she blames them for the death of her dear mother, and is struggling to find out who she really is."
"Very well... but if you lay a hand on her, then don't rush back to my side in a hurry. Why don't you send Apollo?"
"Hera my dear, You really *must* learn to win without cheating... or to at least lose *gracefully*. Also, there is only one that measures up to your beauty, and you know how I handled that one. I allowed another to decide. But Hera, beauty isn't the most important thing of all. I much prefer strength and intelligence. I will consider Apollo, but whichever goes... she hates us, it won't make a difference which one it is."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Demetrios walked into Argos looking around the city. So this was one his mother's favorite cities. Hera told him about the others and what Zues intended them all to do but that he did not have to fight alongside them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Adastros had left Mycenae for Athens, to take up the throne there as it had been offered to him on his last visit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"I'm sure she won't deny you", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"I can only hope." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm

A white trotted to Orion, Aurora sitting upon it. "Will be ready to go, then?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm

prydeman wrote:
"Is that all you are here for?" Apollonis asked arching an eyebrow and brushing a stray strand of hair from her face. "Zues and Hera are siblings and lovers."

"Are you trying to imply something, brother?" Willow asked, her smile a bit wicked and crooked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Orion looked up at Aurora on and he nodded whistling for his horse, Arion a powerful black horse that was immortal and incredibly swift.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:07 am

"Poseidon granted me this mare." Aurora said. "I think I'll call her Sea-Horse." She joked, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

Orion chuckled getting on his horse. "This is Arion, granted to me by Athena." He said rubbing the side of Arion's neck.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:14 am

"Well, to Sparta. You can lead the way." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:16 am

Orion nodded and he looked her over a bit. "Alright." He said riding out of Mycenae heading south to Sparta.

Aridonis rode with them on his own horse.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:24 am

(FF?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:25 am

(Yeah sure, past Sparta to the plot or to Sparta?)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 am

(To Sparta)

Aurora's horse halted her trot at Aurora's call. She dropped from her horse onto her feet on the soil of Sparta.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:33 am

Orion dismounted and looked around smiling seeing the city. "Ahh, finally Sparta." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:39 am

Aurora wrapped her arm around Orion's bicep. "This should be interesting." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:41 am

Orion smiled at her. "It should." He said heading to the city square.

The two Spartan Kings, Ephors, and the Spartan Council waited in the square for Orion.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:45 am

In her free hand, Aurora picked up her dress and braid to keep them both from dragging as they approached the square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next