Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:53 am

I thought Batman was setting up a mission for them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:13 am

Oh yeah that's right!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:21 am

Island off the coast, near Chile probably because that's where Derek grew up and made connections so it's an easy time for him to set up a mission there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:49 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:17 am

I should do something to introduce Combustion and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:16 pm

I've been playing DC Universe a lot lately so I can throw in some of the OC's I made from there. For villains, that is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:09 am

Ahhh DC Universe, that's a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:37 am

It is. I have a few characters that'd make good Titans villains.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:50 am

Aweome. I'm thinking about Making a Flash and a Kid Flash character too.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:45 am

I put up a few more characters, all villians. One is going to be mainly a Derek/Edgar villian, could possibly be the guy that breaks the bat. The other two I'm thinking are more for the Teen Titans. Still need to work out all thier info more though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:25 am

I just threw up the first character and images of the others, myself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:34 am

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:42 am

cool, still trying to figure out a way to introduce Cumbustion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:56 am

Sorry I vanished grabbed a shower. I did have an idea though, think I might make Joseph Blake a descendant of Dick Grayson.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:00 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:15 am

well, just came to the conclusion that the best way to introduce Cumbustion is when we introduce the TT. Might have Shadow decline the offer to join at first then help them during their first (official) mission which could possilby happen in San Fran
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Okay here's the general low down for what Servo is doing.

He attacked Wayne Tower as a show of force, he's already taken over the criminal underworld in Gotham and now he's attacking the best of Gotham. He's also put out a bounty on Batman and Talon, he's aware of who they are but only because Zeitgeist knows and told him for his purposes.

So Deathstroke is the first killer to come in for the bounty but several others will be coming. Feel free to have any of your villains pop up for this too.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:20 pm

I might bring in Clue for that since he is basically Joker and Deathstroke put together. But I may have it so he isn't actually doing it for the bounty and Batman just assumes he is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm debating on making a Deadshot type character or not. Kasumi could cash in on the bounty too, make some money while trying to get back into Deliah's good graces.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

She wouldn't kill for money. It's a point of honor with her. Though I think we abandoned the thing about her trying to get on Delilah's good side. I forget.

Deadshot could be cool.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Ahh okay, then Batman just has Clue and Kasumi after him already plus all the "hired help" Servo is sending his way. Poor Derek.

He would, just don't wanna get too cluttered with characters lol.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't think Batman would buy that Clue starts chasing him for the bounty, seeing as he knows Clue just want to toy with him.

I already have a Deadshot character outline done. I might post it after work.

We still have to get Batman to assist Kasumi when the League arrives with Delilah to try and put her down, THEN the whole "getting on Delilah's good side" thing is resolved.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Ahh, right. That's why I have her in there saving children. So she'll get noticed and Batman'll see she has some essence of a heart. I forgot my own plan XD
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

He doesn't have to notice. It's a fluke that he ends up having to fight crime in broad daylight.

I honestly think we need to pace ourselves with the plots and try to sort a few things out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Well Servo was drawing them out into the daylight on purpose having set it up with Deathstroke for the bounty he placed on him. It was all set up to get him off his center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: