Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:20 am

Yeah the one I had in mind would be more like the theatrical one with the darkness of the character set in undertones.

That works. It may add some edge to that arc.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 am

alrighty

the journal might make refrence to the Book of the Bat (the history of the wayne's and batman)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 am

That seems like a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 am

yep, so does war of the riddlers. maybe eachone trying to recover Riddler's Journal- a journal that not only has his observations on the whole good vs. evil thing but information on where Batman got all his gadgets and his guesses at who Batman, Robin, Batgirl and every other member of the Batfamily are as well as the real backstory to the Joker.The couple that was murdered were killed because of thier knowledge of Riddler's journal by Rebus but they weren't able to tell him exactly where it is, just where they thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah. That could be rather interesting. Did you have any ideas on what/who the Name Pending Super Team would be after? The Ultra-Girl bit was just a loose idea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am

well the general idea starts off with Centurion (venom's character), Morningstar and Amazon each dealing with individual crimes/villians/cases/whatever you wanna call it that somehow are related. I'm thinking the thing that ties them together is a major villian, possibly the al ghul character I'm going to create. Maybe even a guild of assassins, each one of the future members targeted because of all the trouble they've been causing the criminal world in general.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:43 am

as for a name, I kind of like Society of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am

That's cool. I made that Mary Marvel based character to be in that super team but she'd be a later join.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 pm

another idea for the two riddlers, maybe one of them is a decendant of the orginal
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 am

I thought you already made that the case with yours. I think it's a cool idea to have the two contrasting Riddler concepts combating one another.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 am

he believes he is the son of the riddler and is obsessed with him but I never said for certain that he is related.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Going to be making my character for the JLA-Type team soon. Choosing between these.

New Gen OTD - Page 17 A_city12
New Gen OTD - Page 17 City_o11
New Gen OTD - Page 17 Coh_co11

The first one if I used her would be kinda like Star-Girl or Zatanna, The second...I dunno what I'd do for that one yet. The third one possibly a less powerful Wonder Woman.

Last edited by TWiLiGHT on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:11 pm

hmm, second one mabye a Black Cannary type.

finally put up my al'Ghul character
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah, that may be what I do. Either that or the first one.

I saw, cool
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

Gonna go with the first one. May give the others a cameo or something. Think I'm gonna make her an adrenaline addict.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Well my arcs are about wrapped up for a while. Anyone else have any they'd like to do while we get this riddler journal thing in motion?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 am

Not quite sure. There are quite a few convicts left to be turned in now. I might do something with Caliber or Marko.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 am

Yeah I set up that little incident at Arkham specifically so there would be no shortage of baddies for our heroes to bring down haha
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 am

I figured as much!

Got anything in mind, Pryde?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 pm

what about Nightstalker and Batman meeting?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 pm

I guess we could do that, yeah
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah, that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: