Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

It's better than the entire thing getting held up. Thus far the only arc I have in action is Death of Bat-Girl which is fairly simple. That primarily involves Shiney. I don't get home from school until four at which point he's usually gone.. I don't see much of a way to relate any of my characters to anyone else outside of masked personas. I have the whole Judgement thing with Night Stalker but that's not even an arc. She's just tailing him because she can as far as I've been able to figure. I made.commisioner free for anyone to control. Aside from that my only cop is Vivian aka Hush who really only has one purpose as a vigilante at all. Aside from that is Katt who just exists at this point and several civilians. Unless the characters can find something to do with one another, the RP is going to keep getting held up and, on a personal note, I can't really do any other RP's at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 pm

right, but so far the Death of bat-girl arc hasn't been what's holding up the rpg, it's been the crazy scedual of life with everyone being on at different times. I usually get off work around three and it sometiems takes me an hour before I'm on, now I'm getting off at 7 and most people are gone so the only thing I can do is try to reply to posts made when I'm off.

Is he the commisioner of the GCPD or BPD cause Frank is a cop in Bludhaven not Gotham, same with jack.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm

GCPD I guess. I don't know much about the latter.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

not many would, Batman comics take place primarily in gotham so you don't hear much about bludhaven.

I'll try to come up with something to bring us all onto the same page but for now I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 am

Bludhaven is Nightwing's turf, right?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:24 am

yes it is and now Morningstar operates out of there.

I'm going to introduce Justice League and thier junior squad in the rpg. I have an idea to bring our characters together with a common link, a global crack down on vigilantism. Only the Justice League and thier junior team are tolerated because of all the good they've done for the world. In Gotham and other cities task forces have been formed to bring in these vigilantes. The part that brings them together is, some of our characters could be members of this task force.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 am

I see. Well, seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am

yes, it'd be something that can become part of the main rpg and spin off into seperate stories as well. The general idea is that vigilantes are seen as no better than the theives, rapist, murders, etc. they bring in because, like them, they are going against the traditional justice system and replacing it with thier own. This isn't true for all but it just takes a few like nightstalker or batgirl to spoil the overall image of others like them, individuals that want to help bring justice and law to the lawless and unjust.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

Bat-Girl really just beats the tar out of people, she hasn't killed anyone. Though I do see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 am

bat girl might be a little more tolerated than nightstalker, it's those that don't even bother taking the criminals to the proper authorities or just kill them out right like stalker that no one wants.

I was thinking of putting Frank onto the task force. Maybe Angelica could be on it too or Vivian.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 am

Maybe after Angelica gets the ring. In her current state it'd be a bit counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 am

right
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:52 am

Been thinking about the whole Two-Face arc that'd happen in a bit. No real new ideas there so far.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 am

not sure how to help you
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 am

Well the idea was that your Riddler character 'made' Two-Face but that's about all I got, that and the fact that Ben is the one that becomes Two-Face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 am

yeah, trying to think of a good way for that to happen. Maybe they're old college buddies which explains how they know one another. My riddler guy has been keeping below police radar so far but he's ready to step up into the big time and Ben is his unfortunate victim.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:30 am

That seems like it could work. Maybe he offers Ben a chance to join him then Ben declines and threatens to tell the authorities?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

that works. you know this whole idea sets up some very interesting confrontations in the future between them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah it really does. It also sets up some interesting confrontations for whatever hero gets involved.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 am

maybe I'll have Morningstar get involved
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 am

That's fine. I don't plan on having any of my own heroes involved in it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 am

How do you think he'd do it? (Psychological games aside that is)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am

hidden messages left around for him to see everywhere Ben might be.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 am

Cool. Then would you say he would actually become Two-Face closer to the beginning or end? End would probably help the arc flow along though now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: