Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:37 am

Yeah, all three of THEM in colorful costumes. Clue can kill Brass, I suppose though. She'd be back soon enough. 9 lives and all that. But it wouldn't be instantaneous. She could legitimately be dead for a while first.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:40 am

The old man might be more potent emotionally though IMO, Brass having nine lives is kinda weak for a emotional kick start.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:41 am

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:44 am

Yeah, but granted, Derek doesn't know about Brass being Cat-Woman. I suppose the old man will do.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:07 am

So now how's about a reason Clue is even in Chile? Unless the guy comes to Gotham for some reason?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:11 am

Well if Clue is Bats arch villain it's simple. He's there to kill the old man in order to get to Derek.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:12 am

Clue doesn't know Batman is Derek though. So unless there's a Hugo Strange-type to tell him that information, it wouldn't be that easy.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:15 am

The old man could come to Gotham with news he would like to say to Derek personally, but I don't know exactly why Clue would kill the old man. Unless Clue or one of his contacts see Batman with the old man at some point and end up torturing the old man to death without knowing the actual connection between Batman/Derek and his father figure.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:17 am

That could work
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:19 am

Hey, this is Clue we're talking about. He's not above torturing random civilians...ESPECIALLY if he sees them with Bats.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:26 am

Yeah, I imagine that he doesn't strike right away, though, and instead tries to determin their relationship for a while before saying 'screw it' and just dealing the blow, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:31 am

Not particularly. Clue is pretty much unpredictable all together. His only goal is to just screw with Batman for the most part. And even if it turned out he DIDN'T kill anyone important to Batman, a dead guy is a dead guy to him. He doesn't exactly care.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:35 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:37 am

So should we rename the Gotham City 2100 thread DCU 2100 or something of that nature?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:46 am

DCU 2100 works since we seem to be expanding everything
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I was thinking could use Brainiac as the engine that unites the new JL for the first legitimate time unless what's going on now is more than just familiarizing the characters with one another. Like maybe Brainiac just uploaded himself onto something and avoided being destroyed by Ultra-Man and now he has his power back and blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah that could work
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

I think it's time for me to finally make the heir to the Wayne empire. The JL team here I think will be known as League of Heroes instead. I'm thinking either Brainiac or Darkseid would be the uniting force and the one that is behind the current problems.

Wonder girl could join Nightlight in forming a teen titans like group. I'm still not sure if I want Amazon to be an actual Amazon or not. Hawk and Dove will be reserve members of the League and possible mentors to the teen titans.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:43 am

Wonder-Girl is an adult (be it hardly), she just doesn't think she's worthy of the title Wonder-Woman yet. But Super-Girl or Bat-Girl can go Titans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:03 pm

alrighty. Maybe Wonder Girl would confront Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Confront as in fight?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:26 pm

possibly, I mean she is calling herself Amazon and Wonder Girl is a real Amazon, she might find that a bit offensive. Try to see if this woman calling herself an Amazon is worthy of such a title
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Oh, that could be cool. I somehow see that ending a a sort of big sis, little sis relationship between the two. Or pseudo-maternal. Of course that would depend on who wins out. I'm not full aware of what Amazon is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:48 pm

I based her off Donna Troy, so she's got all the same abilities as her- super strength, speed and stamina, invulnerability, flight, energy generation, truth sense and voice immitation. They might be evenly matched. I'm still trying to decide if she is a true Amazon, I think that was my original plan.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:34 am

Then yeah they might be even. That seems like a good set-up to have them at odds early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: