Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

James and William moved through the mansion in tandem, cutting down anyone stupid enough to get between them and their goal. Moving with the military precision they'd learned in the Marines they were more than a match for any italian thug.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 pm

"Andate tutti a 'fanculo!" one of the brothers shouted before falling. The doors opened and out walked a woman, who raised her hands to them, looking over the man's body as she carefully stepped over him.

"Metti giĆ¹ la pistola, lui ti sta aspettando... put the gun down, Salvatore will speak to you. And don't shoot me either, for I believe he has the woman you seek with him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

"Gun ain't goin' no where. Bring us the girl and we'll leave no more blood shed needed. You harm a hair on her head we'll burn this place to the ground and wipe the earth clean of your family." James said aiming at her. "Now get Salvatore and Tiffany out here....NOW." He roared.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 pm

The woman raised an eyebrow and pulled open the doors to the dining room, "There... there's my husband and I left... and there's your girl."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

James looked at the woman. "Take the hood off here now."

William looked at Salvatore. "You know you fucked up right?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

"You asked for a woman," Salvatore said sliding his hand back along the face, "You didn't say which one. This one is almost spent, if you make it down that passageway and take the first stairs to the left, you'll come to the cells, but you might be too late. Depends which one clocked it first... I had my bets on this one here. Won't know if she'll ever be a fine police woman, will we?"

The wife, blew him a kiss, and escaped through an exit, leaving him... knowing she was taking the last of their lineage, down to the wharf. Only girlfriends and workers remained running out the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

James grunted and blew a hole in Salvatore's face with his M4 killing him instantly and splattering blood all over the wall behind him. He headed off to find Tiffany. He was a man hell bent on his mission.

William sighed and went to free Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Samantha tensed sharply when she heard the gunshot, and then smelt the scent, "You two? I'm not dreaming?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

William looked at her. "No, your not dreaming." He said helping her up. "You alright?"

James kicked in door after door searching for Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

"Had to act it, swallow breaths... not reacting to pain as they jabbed me with pins. So how do I look? Good enough to see myself in a mirror yet? Probably not, and I'm hoping you're a good leaning post, until my legs work. Oh my god... Tiffany?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl came out of one of them rooms, James broke and panted, "Thanks. God, thanks... that's empty... two in that one... and I dunno where they took the woman, her actual room is there, but I would've heard her return. If they... it would be down the end there, one of those. I can't go in there. There's a man down here, watch out for him," she said and looked around scared, "The cell keeper... he's always hiding. The woman tried once and got her fingers broken. Women are the first to go here, too much trouble, unlike us kids."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:03 pm

"Get everyone else in here out." James told the kid. "I'll handle that man." He said heading down following his new lead.

"I've got you don't worry." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

"God... you better stick with me then, that Chase would have other ideas of where to offer me support."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl tugged on James's arm and broke a card free from the hips of two security men and went to the doors, "Keep that one. Hope you find her, and hope her fingers are okay."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm

"Thanks." James said. "Make your way to the dinning room when you get everyone out. A man named Will is there to help too."

William chuckled. "Yeah he's like that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Suddenly a shot fired from down the hallway, and the girl ducked between the door frame, unable to get closer to the last door, "Can you do three jobs?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

James fired back at the man with his assault rifle, raining bullets on his position.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

The man retreated back, finding new things to hide behind, but the more he moved back, keeping hidden, it opened a distance between him and the door to the right with another girl inside. The first young girl, finally had the hand of a younger one and lead her into the dining room.

"Your friend, he needs help," the eldest spoke again, heading over to him. She smiled and took Samantha's arm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:43 am

James put the the stock of his rifle against his shoulder and he opened fire with one arm using his free hand to grab a stun grenade and he tossed it down.

It landed next to the man and went off with a loug BANG! and emmitted a bright flash, momentarily blinding the man, and causing so much noise he went deaf for a few seconds, giving James time to move up and put the barrel of his M4 against the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 am

Chase decided it'd be better to blow up the boat sitting in the warf than creat more trouble for James and William. He saved the launcher for something bigger, just a few well plached shots whould be able to do the job. He fired at the boat with a rifle blowing it up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 am

A group of workers trying to escape with girlfriends of the sons, almost reached the boat before it blew up and muttered cries to the other boat way out at sea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 am

Chase started taking shots at the people heading for the burning boat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 pm

James looked down at the man. "WHere is she?" He asked pressed the barrel of his rifle into the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:03 pm

"In one of 52 rooms," he gloated.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 pm

James grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall putting the barrel against his crotch. "Wanna narrow that down jackass?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Jack went on his way to look through the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 am

"Alright, making it easier for you, its one of these five rooms behind me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: