Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:00 pm

"Am I the prey?" Nadine asked, shocked, "What if I didn't want to be the prey?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:01 pm

"Well I've got you here don't I? Unless the Lioness can turn the tables." William smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Chase ignored him heading into a back room firing on the men in there. "She should be in here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"Fine, I'm the prey," Nadine said admitting defeat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

James fired, his M14 EBR booming with each shot as he put down several men searching the room.

William smiled. "Aww...no more fight?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Chase searched through the various 'rooms' till he found her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"You're big, strong and tough, and you're on me. What am I meant to do?" Nadine asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 pm

James walked into the room reloading. "C'mon let's move while we got time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Two men held the arms of a young girl and released her as they went down. The girl stood frozen to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Chase left the girl continuing his search.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm

William looked at Nadine. "Well you could try something, I'm not seriously going to hold you down...unless you want me to?" He said cocking his eyebrow.

James kept searching.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm

"I would certainly kick you there, if you were hurting me, but you're not are you?" Nadine smiled pushing back his hair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 pm

"Hope I'm not." William smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm

"Why don't you get out of here old timer, I can find Laurie from here" Chase shouted
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"Don't hurt her, you coward! Pick on someone else!" came a voice from behind Chase. Then she heard Chase speak, "Chase?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 pm

James kicked a door in checking the room. He looked at Chase. "Call me old timer one more time I'm whoopin' your ass, and more of these assholes are gonna be showing up soon think you can handle 50 more guys with AKs while getting a girl and a kid out at the same time with just a pussy ass 9mm?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm

"I think so far you've only heard me squeal. You'd know if I was hurt," Nadine kissed his head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 pm

"She's pregnant so yes" Chase said hearing Laurie. He headed into the room he shooting the guy in there with her "Come on sugar, time to go."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:42 pm

"You're and idiot you know that right?" James said putting the suppressor onto his rifle as some more men came in. "Time to go." He said opening fire.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 am

"Whatever" Chase said pulling Laurie behind him heading out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 am

James some more before throwing a smoke grenade, he slipped out the back letting Chase deal with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 am

Chase fired at a few of the men heading to the exit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 am

James had moved back to his car, covering Chase as he and Laurie got out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 am

Chase headed off to his car puttign Laurie in and taking off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 am

James got into his car driving off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: