Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 am

James sighed and pressed it harder. "Which of the five?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 am

"That's your job, not mine."

* You can shoot him. Just stalling cause I sadly can't stay, I have to head off to tafe. Making sure I come by though to keep things going.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 am

"I'm making it your job." James said shooting him in the knee cap. "Now fucking tell me or you lose your other knee."

*Alright, James is kinda pissed off though so the guy either tells him or gets killed painfully haha*
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:50 pm

*He's this fat Italian prick... a real nasty piece of work, that's why he's down in the cells all day on security. With William, and James together, you'll find her.*

Monica hummed on the bonnet and looked around suddenly spotting down the hill a series of car lights and dashed to the ground, grabbing her mobile to text the boys, "Better have Tiffany, cause we're having company in ten minutes, down the road bout five k's away."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:02 pm

William texted Monica back. Cops? Italian Mob?

James blew the guard away with his M4 before searching room after room until he kicked in the door leading to Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:12 pm

"[i]I think cops, but they aren't flashing their lights, so they catch us. I'm leaving the car... and Chase, do something bout that boat, cut the ropes or something!" [i] Monica wrote heading down the banks into the water so that if it was the police, the dogs wouldn't trace her scent.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

William rolled his eyes. If it's the cops they'll turn around and leave, Talbot has them paid off.

James moved over to Tiffany getting the hood off her head.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Tiffany screamed through her tape, not being able to see in the dark. She wondered for a minute why they would remove her hood, usually they didn't want her to see. But she no longer questioned it, and instead attempted a good head butt, knowing the person was close.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm

James moved out of the way. "Hey, calm down Tiffany. It's me James." He said taking his hands to her cheeks and getting the tape off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm

"Hmm...definitely not a dream... otherwise Wentworth Miller would be beside you here. So I'm wrong, I said you'd never see me like this..." she said upset and disappointed blaming herself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 pm

"Hey." James said sharply. "This is not your fault, it's there's." James said undoing her restraints. "Now c'mon we're getting you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Tiffany shivered and rubbed her wrists, "Umm?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:38 pm

"'What?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Tiffany pulled back her hair and rubbed a cigarette burn mark gritting her teeth, "Please, don't laugh. I work in a strip bar indeed, and you'd think I was the last person to have these 'issues' but James... your brother... Chase... and don't tell me, you probably have Monica along too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:53 pm

James looked at her burn and sighed. "Shit..." He said before looking her in the eyes. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Tiffany went red, "James... thank you for coming. Um... I'll only ever ask this once in my life. Can I borrow your jacket?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

James nodded taking his leather jacket off, revealing his kevlar vest underneath. "Here." He said opening it up and holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 pm

"Done nothing but treat you like shit in the past, James. But shit blokes can't afford jackets like this," Tiffany tried to joke, and shielded her eyes from the light, "James? Who's that?" seeing Jack.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm

James smiled. "You treat everyone like shit." He joked back before looking back at Jack and then her again. "That's Jack, Gwen's bodyguard."

(sorry, went and wrote a chapter to a new fic I'm doing haha got inspired)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James smiled. "You treat everyone like shit." He joked back before looking back at Jack and then her again. "That's Jack, Gwen's bodyguard."

(sorry, went and wrote a chapter to a new fic I'm doing haha got inspired)

Argh! You scared me.. thought I was alone and everyone had went to bed, thats a good question, whats your excuse? lol

"From her club... I heard you were involved in the shooting there. What are you doing here? I thought it was just a few of you, now there's a whole heap. And for what? Me? Oh James, you could have been killed, and I'm only worth $80 a day. You're foolish! And I suppose... I'm..."

Tiffany went even redder and sighed, "And I'm being ungrateful. I'm sorry, no one's ever done something like this for me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 am

James smiled a little. "Hey, you're one of us, and we leave no one behind." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 am

Chase was whistling leaning against a tree waiting for them to come out.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 am

Monica moved closer to the mansion, now worried because it really didn't look like the police. She would've seen something to identify them as police by now. And ahead of her she saw Chase, and scrambled over tugging his arm.

"Get down and look! Who's that?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 am

James, John, and William got out of the mansion with Tiffany and Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

*It's the police but not the local police, and its also the end of Samantha's career.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: