Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm

"First of all you're not going into the mansion before we clear it Monica." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Finally Monica admitted defeat, "Fine, you can drop me off one k from the place, and I promise I'll stay put this time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

James sat back closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:19 am

"I don't always blow shit up" Chase said "Sometimes I do think things through. Finding a weak spot in the security would be the best way to get in quietly. Then again, we could just walk right in through the front door. Tell them we wanna make a deal then blow the place up when we're clear."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

Jack rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 am

"What, it's not a bad idea" Chase said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

"Well I doubt they'd let us walk right in after blowing up their bar." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 am

"Yeah, probably not" chase said "I didn't say it was the greatest of plans."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 am

"Here's a plan." James said. "William, Jack and I will insert along the shore all quiet like and once we get into position, Chase you use that AT4 and blow a big ass hole in the side of the mansion drawing their guards off and then we'll sneak in and get Tiffany out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 am

"You know that sounds pretty similar to what Monica suggested" Chase said "Maybe you can learn things from watching movies."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

"Simliar yeah except we're not using a dingy or shooting the gate for some reason." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm

"Right" Chase nodded
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 pm

"Take my jacket too, its cold...and Tiffany would freeze," Monica said, "And you do know Nadine would shoot you if you got hurt," she pointed to William, "Talbot wouldn't be happy if you got hurt," to James, and then she looked at the last two, "Oh, for the hell of it, I'll probably miss you two. So come back alive, okay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:27 pm

"Yeah, yeah" Chase waived
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 am

"I feel so special", Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 am

"Don't,, she'll probably hate you tomorrow for some reason" Chase said getting out the launcher arming it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:48 am

James and William got their rifles and headed off. "C'mon Jack."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Monica looked about and climbed onto the boot of the car, so she could watch. The area was pitch black, and she now wished that it was possible to have the car running without the lights, but it would be seen from the mansion. She would have to make do with keeping herself warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Torch that police woman's car. I don't want to find we get surrounded by coppers," Salvatore told his sons and brothers, "And then bring her to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica watched with wide eyes as she spotted a car being torched from the grounds of the mansion, and wished she was going with the men.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Chase took up his position waiting for James and the others to get to thiers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm

James, William, and Jack stacked up on the side of the mansion, hving made it up to the mansion undetected, any guards near by had been killed silently and hidden.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 am

Chase checked his watch "That should be enough time. Time to make a new entrance to this place." He smiled a bit firing the missle blowing a hole in the side of the mansion taking out a few more guards from the blast
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 am

Jack moved.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 am

While the guards were distracted from the blast, James and William moved into the mansion undetected.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 am

"Maybe one more will help make it easier" Chase said reloading and getting set to fire again
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Tiffany inside heard the blast and tried to muffle out a noise from the tape and hood, she wished that she could untie her hands from the pole and remove her hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salvatore sat at the dining room table, watching the unconscious person who laid on it before him. Blood seeped down from the lips and nose, and the eyes weren't coloured by eye shadow. A figure stepped into the room.

"What do you linger for Alberto?"
"There's a..."
"I know, I'm not deaf. What else?"
"Your sons..."
"Hmm..."
"Were you aware that they're dead?"
"Are you going to tell me why and take revenge?"
"I?"
"Then get out of my sight. And close the door behind you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: