Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 pm

(Oooo didn't think of that, good thinking 99! Then out of the five keep one alive, and he'll tell you that his Dad has the woman, and he'll ask how's the little girl in which if you want to, you can shoot him in the head. ) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 pm

(Can I blow something up now I wanna see something go boom)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm

(Arthur, William, James, Chase and Monica... easily arranged... one for each man. Then there'll be females- wives and girlfriends, bar patrons... etc. Blow up their getaway car. Actually the last one could be Dimitri, seems more worthy to make it... he'll make a comment about Monica and about Nadine, fuelling rage from the men. At the mansion, if I need more men, Salvatore would have brothers, making this seem more like a family affair.)

"The...the...the car... Chase. Please do it for me... don't let those bastards make it away," she called out again, slipping from the car and retreated behind it. Monica had seen shows where cars can be shot to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

"You want me to waste a missile on just a car" Chase said "I'm waiting on them to get out so I can blow the whole damn bar. Going to kill everyone of those bastards."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

"You can always shoot the tyres, to stop them from driving off... that's also a lot of fun," Monica said holding her gun over the bonnet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 pm

James walked towards them with Dmitri being dragged behind him. "Shooting a car in the tire with a anti-tank rocket launcher is not the best of ideas. Besides, no one is in the car, all of the people who ran out are dead, except this guy."

William walked over flicking the safety off on the AT4 Chase had. "Alright, now you can shoot the bar, plenty of italian thugs in there. Not many patrons tonight, Dmitri here must have had the place cleared out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

"What do you expect?" Dimitri laughed slyly, "Could smell the copper a mile away. Should've came before her, for a real good time. Hey, sweetheart... did you come back for seconds from my brothers?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:11 pm

James crouched down and took the stock of his rifle and slammed it into Dmitri's crotch hard. "Speak again without being spoken to and will take my ka-bar knife to your small italian dick rather than just my rifle's stock." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

"You're the biggest dickhead! I'm still alive and will get my good looks back soon, and your 'brothers' are all dead. They'll look worst than I do, when they go through autopsy!" Monica hissed unable to control her anger.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

James looked at Dmitri. "Now, where did you take the girl you kidnapped from her home just a while ago?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"Couldn't get my hands on that Nadine Carter, so she'll fetch a nice 20 grand, when my father sells her. Better hope he still has her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 am

"You italians are so fucking stupid, that wasn't Nadine you idiot, now where is the girl? Tell my or you lose your dick to knife slowy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 am

Chase stood watching the burning bar seeing people running out. He started shooting at them putting them out of their misery.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 am

"A mistake we had to change quickly," Dimitri grinned, "I'm just saying... she'll get more than if we did have Nadine Carter..."

Monica covered her ears from the noise, "James! He's messing with you, his Dad has her, and I know where they live. See Dimitri, I was actually doing more than you think I was. I did my mother's banking... so I know you're address from the top of my head."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

James sighed and stabbed Dmitri in the crotch with his combat knife and twisted the blade before pulling it out and he looked at Monica. "Then why are we even here if you knew where they lived?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 am

"That's what she does" Chase said "She gets us to do whatever she wants us to with no consideration for anyone else."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 am

James stood up and shot Dmitri in the head before he spoke another word and he looked at Monica. "You do know that us wasting our time here could have gotten Tiffany killed or worse sold into the sex trade." James grunted. "Chase, reload that AT4 you're not done using it tonight."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 am

"Awesome" Chase smiled loading it up.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:26 pm

"I didn't know it was a family affair. When I recognised Dimitri at the house, I seriously thought he was a part of an organisation. Even now, I still think that Salvatore and the rest of the Faradiri family couldn't be ultimately in charge of this. I'm thinking ahead...because if you really want Tiffany she'll be with the most highest and powerful person. If that happens to be the father then who's to say he hasn't already sold Tiffany. I'm also trying to give you names of who might have her, so that we don't arrive at the mansion and discover she's not there...

But I swear its not easy.... I blocked out everything after my mother was killed, so be a little sympathetic."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:35 pm

"Not much time for sympathy when we're trying to save someone from death and rape." James said getting in the car with William.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 pm

"I also didn't think that it was worth mentioning, because its suicide... they have these gates 1km from the mansion, and even if you bulldoze through the gates. I know...I'm not helping. Please, just give me a minute to think and no more shooting!"

Monica held her head in her hands, "It's a big mansion on a headland and there's only one road which he owns that runs off a road just before it turns to the headland. Oh my god, boys have any of you seen Lord of the Rings, the last one? Direct the attention to the main gates, and the water all around the mansion won't be monitored, especially if we were going by a small dingy, in the darkness of the night."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 pm

James sighed sitting back. "Yeah let's let the teenager plan out assault rather than the two former US Marines and Jack who looks like he's done some serious shit before."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 pm

"Rather my idea or Chase's? He'd blow the place up and hope that Tiffany somehow survives."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

"Yeah because we'd only go with your idea or Chase's." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

"What the? You all should be revelling in the fact that I've been there, and helping me remember anything that could be of use," Monica exclaimed, "And I'm 17, that means that in a few months I could legally hold a gun, so what would be so wrong with skipping ahead early?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: