Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Monica looked at her tiny pistol, "Don't want to say yours is bigger than mine, but it is. Got anything for me to protect myself with, you're experts."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 pm

"Yeah, my advice." James said getting out of the car then bending down and looking in at Monica. "Is to stay in the car."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 am

Jack got out and hid his guns in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 am

"For once we're doing it my way" Chase smiled "About time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 am

William opened the trunk to the car taking out a AT4 Rocket Launcher. "Yeah except I get to blow the place up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 am

"Hey, I called the rocket launcher already" Chase said "You all heard me"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:51 am

James looked at Chase. "No you had the idea of blowing the place up."

"Eh, if the kid really wants to." William shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 am

"No, I called the rocket launcher when we set out to get more weapons" Chase said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 am

"I just said you can do it kid, now c'mere so I can teach how to use it, so you don't blow your dick off." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 am

"What's so complicated about it" Chase shrugged "aim at target, pull trigger"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 am

"Well, you stand too close to a wall the backblast if gonna kill you." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am

"So I won't stand near a wall" Chase shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 am

"Exactly, and you better be taking a knee when you fire this thing." William said handing him the AT4.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 am

"Right" Chase nodded
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 am

William nodded. "See ya in a bit kid." William said walking over to James.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 am

Chase nodded studing the launcher
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 am

James and William moved around the back of the place.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 am

Jack took the other way.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 am

Will and James stacked up on the rear door, James set some small breaching charges on the door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 am

Chase stood with an itchy trigger finger
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am

The door was blown in and James and William moved into the building quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Monica watched the building from the car, and noticed a fire exit door open on the side. Five men bustled out onto the lane way heading to the street, and Monica gasped when she recognised one of them by his voice and face.

"That's them!" she called out her window, going white.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:16 pm

James and William moved out firing on the men, but missing Dmitri on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:40 pm

(Salvatore will be the dad's name the one in charge of the whole black market thing, I was going to make Dimitri the eldest, but it depends if you're taking him out now, then I came up with random names- 9 sons... Dimitri, Carlo, Rico (Enrico), Enzo (Lorenzo), Vittorio, Marco, Antonio, ? and ?. Thinking three- Dimitri and Vittoria, and a daughter should be at the mansion of the father's where Tiffany is. You'll be shooting the dumb five that attacked Monica. Hey maybe Dimitri's has a twin and you take him out?)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm

(Alright just disregard the Dmitri thing then, I was just having James and Will cut down everyone but leaving one alive for questioning.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: