Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Dean screamed in pain "Son of a bitch."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:44 pm

William nodded. "Well I think a Lioness is high and mighty." He smiled.

James unfolded the bi-pod on his M14 EBR and he set it down and took out some zip cuffs and walked over restraining Dean's hand. "Now be good and just sit here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

"Senior Constable Dave Truscott here. I take it you're Johnny Swift? I need you to confirm the hours that you were with Constable Samantha Bonner tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm

"You shot my legs, what else am I going to do" Dean said

Chase took cover behind some crates reloading.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 pm

"Yeah, maybe you're right, the lion sits all day doing nothing but looking good, while its the lioness that does everything. That definitely sounds like us two... me doing the hard work."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm

"Oh come now, I work hard." William said.

"I dunno, pull a side arm on me?" James said taking a pistol off Dean's ankle holster and tossing it from the building. "Now excuse me." James said walking over to his M14 EBR and he looked down the sights before attaching a supressor and he started firing, taking out man after man giving Chase some much needed Sniper Support.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

"Yes, you work hard, but I think you're out of energy before you get into bed with me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Chase looked around for the sniper before getting up and heading towards the containment area not one to ignore a good oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

James looked at Dean and waved. "Well see around, I'm sure you'll figure a way out of this jam." He said flipping the fire selection on his rifle to full auto and he got down to the ground putting a fresh clip into his rifle and he headed in after Chase after clearing the room of hostiles.

"Hey now from the results I see from you I'm not out of energy." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"Prove it," Nadine said egging him on even more.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Chase heard James behidn him and stopped.

Dean grunted seeing a chunk of broken glass. He used the glass to cut the bands and limped his way off the roof.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"Looks like ya needed a little help there kid." James said walking up.

William smirked rolling them over. "You want me to what?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"I don't need help" Chase said "I can handle this on my own, go back to doing whatever job Talbot had you doing before I shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 pm

"The king of the jungle. Stalking whatever prey he chose. Going in for the kill. But I think you're the tamed zoo lion, that just wants to sleep all day, just making out that he's so tough, cause he sits on the highest rock. William, just because you look big and strong, doesn't mean you are..." Nadine poked her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 pm

James smirked. "Kid this my job, now move your ass and take the help before I have to embarass you."

William looked down at Nadine looking her body over. "Ya know I can ignore that mouth ya got cause you're so gorgeous." He said spreading her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm

"Maybe you don't have to ignore the mouth? I was only being naughty, and somehow I think you get off on it," Nadine teased giving him small kisses.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

William returned her kisses and smirked. "See I knew you were all talk." He said rubbing her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm

"Sometimes," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm

"Sometimes," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Chase grinned shooting at his feet. "Just a warning shot. I don't need help from anyone. I can handle myself."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm

James smirked and walked closer to Chase giving him a shove. "You gonna keep trying to punk me or save your girl and kid? Cause me, I'm going to get them, you wanna keep trying to prove you're a man, then man the fuck up and let's move." He said.

William chuckled kissing her as he took his hand down positioning himself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Chase glared at him for a second then turned around "Try not to slow me down old man."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yeah that's what I thought." James said walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm

"Of course, you're a lion... you catch your prey, and you'd prefer to eat it rather than play with it," Nadine teased again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 pm

"Oh don't worry you'll enjoy this feast." William grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: