Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 pm

"Looking right at one," Nadine smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 pm

"Not exactly but its something I don't mind." Johnny smirks. "So, how's the patrolling doing ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 pm

"Hopeless," Samantha said leaning on a rail post, "I was so close. Someone was going to meet me here, and tell me inside information about the black market stuff. But I guess he's too worried of being caught. Now I'm worst than being back at square one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:50 pm

William smiled and sat up, he leaned over and kissed her. "I think I might grab myself a shower, care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"Sucks to hear." Johnny says as he looks at the sky, seeing its beginning to get brighter out but not by much. "Well the coffee shop doesn't open for another couple hours, want me to make you some back at my place while you tell me how your day went?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Chase checked his gun before heading into the warehouse. He took out the two guards there quickly but found himself pinned down quickly by dozens of other men..

Dean watched from the roof recording everything that Chase did in the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 pm

James came up behind Dean after beind dropped off by the helicopter a block away. He aimed his M1911 at Dean's head. "Turn the camera off buddy."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

"You read my mind," Nadine chuckled, sliding across and she looked at the alarm clock. Shaking her head, she quickly crawled over and pushed him back down, "It's 5am, that's too early in my books to make a move."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha smiled and screwed her face up, "How about I reword that, I come back to yours, where you'll do your very best to take my mind off how bad today has been?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 pm

"Oh c'mon, the days half gone already." William chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

"That shouldn't be too hard." Johnny says as he walks back to his car. "You need a lift to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"Nonsense, I'm not falling for that. The sun has only just come up to say hello, by the time we're finished cuddling for another half hour, it'll be time for the rest of the house to be awake, including the kitchen staff."

She pressed her elbows down onto his chest and ran her fingernails down, "You might look tough, but I'm way tougher. Like a cougar."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:22 pm

"Oh a cougar huh?" William smiled running his hands up her thighs. "I like a fiesty cat."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

"I'll follow you, and drop the cop car back at the base," Samantha said heading to hers.

~~~~~~~~~

"If I'm the cougar, you're the lion. Actually, that's a good question. What animal would win? Cheetah vs Lion, Tiger vs Lion, Cougar vs Lion?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." Johnny waves to her before getting into his car and driving off back to his mansion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

William smiled. "I the Lion takes all of those easy...maybe your a Lioness?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

"Or what, you shoot me in the back" Dean said "Go ahead, it'll just be one more of Talbot's goons that gets taken down."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Nadine scoffed, "No way, the lion might be stronger, but a cheetah can out run a lion. I'll go for the cheetah. Especially when last night, you fell asleep first."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Johnny returned back to his mansion, entering his home and walking into the kitchen. He places his coat down on the counter and shakes his head. "I guess I really didn't need it." He says to himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

James pulled the hammer back on his M1911. "Let's try this again, turn the camera off or I shoot you and turn it off myself."

William chuckled. "Well tell me what's wrong with being a Lioness?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Samantha drove back to the base and was met with a senior constable, the same one that Dean spoke to.

"Where's the Chase Simmons file?"
"I placed it back in the filing cabinet."

The constable pushed past her to search the car. Samantha even threw off her jacket, "Search me too while you're at it. I don't have the file. I did borrow it, to read up on it and I marked it in the book correctly. Then I returned it to the filing cabinet."
"There's no return signature."
"I know, I forgot. But I placed it on my desk so that I wouldn't forget. I'll go back in and get it for you."
"Samantha... I'm sorry."

He took out his handcuffs and proceeded to arrest her.
"What?!"
"You're under investigation."
"For borrowing the file? I returned it!"
"We have evidence of you helping Chase Simmons. Taking your own measures and keeping things a secret from the police force. We're a team, you're not an individual."
"Do I get a phone call?"
"Who would you want to call?"
"As it happens, I've been invited to a cup of tea. You try doing an all night shift and seeing how much you remember. I simply forgot to sign the return register. The file should be there."
"It's gone, Samantha. You don't have any alias or proof that you don't have the file."
"Johnny Swift. Call him, he'll confirm that I was with him, before I went out on my shift."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Johnny began to get his coffee maker all set up in his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 pm

"Fine" Dean shrugged turning it off "But I think you better be more concerned for your friend down there, he looks like he's in deep shit."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

James shot Dean in both his thighs then shot the camera a few times. "He'll be fine." James said reloading his pistol and he un slung his M14 EBR from around his back.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Johnny's phone began to ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A lioness is not seen as high and mighty, though she is the hunter."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Johnny looked over at his phone and rolled up his sleeves, walking over to it and picking it up. "Don't tell me you got lost, it feels like you were just here yesterday." Johnny says into the phone, thinking it's Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: