Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Johnny chuckles at the phone comment before hearing her request. "What do you mean by borrow? Are we already jumping back into my jacuzzi Samantha?" Johnny says with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Samantha shook her head, "I'm still working, Johnny. But I figured four eyes are better than two. Come join me down by the river foreshore, at the playground and park, then once my shift has finished I'll shout you a coffee."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 pm

"You on a friendly patrol?" Johnny asks as he walks over to grab his coat from his chair.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Surveillance, tonight. Johnny, you won't need your jacket... I can hear you messing with the zip. Alright, bring it along... I have to say it adds a few stars to your look. But its a beautiful warm night, or should I say early morning."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 pm

"Doesn't matter what I wear, I'm always good looking." Johnny says with a smirk, throwing his coat over his shoulders instead. "I'll see you soon." He says before hanging up and walking out of his new home and towards one of his sport cars he had transfer over. Johnny gets in and throws his coat into the passenger seat before driving off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

sorry, not really sure what's going on here myself. Haven't been on in awhile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 am

Same here, been a while.

----------------------------------

James was sitting out on one of the balcony's at Talbot's mansion drinking a beer and reading a sports magazine.

John was finishing up a meeting with a few business partners in his office.

William was getting himself some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 am

"Hey, hope you don't mind but I invited Roger over for dinner tonight" Gwen said popping into John's office.

Chase slammed in the door firing at the men coming to stop him. He continued through the home shootig anyone in his way before finally finding who he was looking for. He threw the guy to the floor next to his wife and kids.
"Where is she?"
"Go to hell."
Chase grabbed the eldest daugther by the throat choking her a bit. "You've got a beutiful daughter. How old is she, fourteen? I think I could have alot of fun with her maybe even make some money off her."
"Leave her alone" the wife shouted getting pistel wipped.
"If you want me to leave her alone then tell me what I want to know" Chase said
"Alright, she's in a warehouse on the docks."
"Thank you" Chase said shooting him in the head. He glanced over at the wife tossign the daughter to the floor. "You're better off without the bastard."
Chase left them heading to the warehouse to get back his girl and kid.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 am

John looked up at Gwen. "No...it's fine." He said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 am

(alright)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

"I think you'll like him" Smiled

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 am

John stood up. "I guess we'll see." He said closing his files as his business partners left.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 am

Jack stood outside on duty.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 am

Gwen turned heading to the kitchen to talk with th cooks.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 am

John sighed rubbing his temple before leaving his office.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

Jack took a smoke .
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

Nadine turned over and glanced through the curtains at the first signs of early dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha checked her watch and looked out for Johnny's car as the first ray of sunshine shot up from behind the hills.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Johnny turned a corner and saw Samantha's vehicle close by. He pulled over once he had reached the place.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

William mumbled a little into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"Isn't this surprising? No limo, no red hot Ferrari. I really don't know you after all. So what is? A skyline?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

"Actually its a Nascar just with a different paint job, I managed to buy one when I was at the Texas Motor Speedway last summer." Johnny tells her as he gets out of his car, "It wasn't cheap let's just say but hell, I do have a need for speed." He says with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Nadine shifted back to face William stroking his face, "Happy dreams..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... American imported. I prefer to buy Australian... that's why I can't go past Holden's Vectra or the Toyota Rav4. I might have to get you interested into Holden's Monaro. Didn't think a girl like me would be into cars, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Dean decided not to bother waiting for the local police and headed out to handle things on his own.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

James was in a helicopter flying over Blackcliff, he looked through a scope down to where Chase had gone into. "Keep her steady Ralph, kid doesn't know we're here and I don't wanna shoot him by accident."

William looked over at Nadine. "Yeah." He smiled. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: