Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:42 pm

James arrived a while later. He walked over. "So what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 pm

"She's in the back area, and be careful... she's like an aggressive dog at the moment," Martin said, "And for the record I wanted her to wait but she went out to her car on her own."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 pm

"Right." James said heading into the back to see her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

"Think you guys are so smart. It didn't take us long to work out that we didn't have Nadine Carter. So here's a reminder of what happens when you mess with us," Tiffany said to James hearing his footsteps behind her. She turned to face him, and handed him the cassette and note.

"Am I going to be getting any more of these messages punched into my face?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

"No, you're not." James said. "These guys are dead."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm

"Oh, you can bet your bottom dollar they are, James," Tiffany replied still dabbing her face, "Though..." she said dropping her anger, "I didn't think you'd come. You didn't stand a chance with Tiffany the bar maid, but you've earned a step up with Tina."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

"Right, well are you okay?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Suddenly she laughed, "I'm that worried about a few cuts to the face, I don't know about the rest of me. I've been broken and humiliated, I don't want to go home. They have my keys... and my phone too."

She headed over to the cabinet, opening it and tried to reach up to get it, "Ouch, alright already... maybe it is a good idea to keep you around for a bit longer. Care to get that down for me? Butyl cyanoacrylate, its better than a hike to the local hospital. And if any one asks, I'm sick...caught a cold and will be at home for a few days. They'd have a field day if they discover I allowed seven men to get to me."

Sighing, she pulled over a chair and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

James got her the medicine and he walked over crouching in front of her. "Just hope you'll be able to try out for Gwen's club soon." He said. "Can you get into your place with out your keys?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Tiffany pulled back her black hair from her face and neck, "I'd break a window, but they took my money so I wouldn't be able to get it fixed. Besides, they'd be expecting me to return home or get taken to Talbot's... so I think I should play the unpredictable card. I should know how to play that card well, I use it a lot on you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

"And what's the unpredictable card?" James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 pm

"That you never know what I'm about to do next," Tiffany said giving him a kiss on the head as she hopped off the chair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 pm

James smiled a bit standing up. "Obviously but where are you going to stand? If you don't have anywhere to go, you can stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 pm

"But aren't you staying with at John Talbot's house?" Tiffany asked going through her staff locker for some stuff. She pulled out a uniform jumper she had in there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm

"I have a room there but I have my own place. I stay at Talbot's when he needs extra security." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm

"Let's say I'll go with that, on the grounds that you know that I've had 7 blokes mess with me, you're not becoming the 8th," Tiffany said turning and shaking her head, "James, I need to get pass you. Is please going to be enough?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:56 pm

"Just giving you a safe option tonight. I've got a big couch I can sleep on, you can take the bed." James said stepping aside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Tiffany gazed at him once she pulled a jumper on, "You really do look past everything and see me underneath? Some might say I deserve all this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"I'm not one of em." James said. "Offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Tiffany blinked, "No... No! If I do this, then what kind of a girl have I become?! Like Nikki? Nikki would be bawling in your arms. No, not me. That's my home, I live there! And those bastards won't expect me to put up a fight. Cause you once said, why take on any of those girls? You can find them any where. Those that are different are harder to find. So I'm going make it hard for them to find me again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"It would be harder for them to find you at my place than your's or Talbot's." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well, what do you know? You did eventually have me at your place," she tried to tease, pulling a grin that was more a wince.

(Heading off now.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

James smiled smiled a little. "C'mon Tiffany let's get you out of here."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

"Tonight, you can call me Tina, James. I think you've earned that privilege," she replied grinning, and then looked on her car as they stepped outside, "Funny, you'd expect that I would've used my wages long ago to get a better car, but the old Volchi kept the petrol cheap for me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 am

James smiled. "I understand saving the cash Tina." He said heading to his car with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: