Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 am

"We both know you are more than just that," she grinned, "Ah, boys... nice of you to catch up. Next time, keep your radios on. You take orders as much as I often give you all free reign."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Noah walked around the compound

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 am

Jane stood in front of the frost covered window, staring at the figures through the distorted glass. "I have a weird feeling." She said to Noah, not taking her eyes off the people.

"Well then let's go wherever you're taking me, but I promise I won't be there for long." Seraphina said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 am

'It is too quiete" Noah said walking over to join her

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:35 am

Jane looked over at her bow, which she just covered in a layer of varnish. She tapped it and looked a her finger to check if it was still wet. As she discovered it wasn't, she took it in her hand and walked to a closet in the small house where they stored all the arrows they carved.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 am

"What are you planning?" Noah asked following behind her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 am

Jane walked to her tiny room and pulled on a long sleeve shirt, ski pants and a wrapped a long cloak around herself, all white in color, for exactly these weather circumstances. She put down her newly varnished bow and exchanged it for a different one, also white. "Just taking a peek."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am

"I'll watch your back from here" Noah said smiling a bit picking up his bow.

(She does know he's blind right?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am

Trigger smiled and nodded, "That's alright with me, it's just a temporarily thing for us as well. I'm just using you to get to the big guy. Once I have him, well depending on your behaviour... I'll either release you safe and sound, or let the boys have you for a bit."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:03 am

Jane slipped out the front door, crouching once she got outside. She disappeared into the snow and climbed up a small elevated area. Her hand swam to the white arrows on her back. She pulled it against the string of her bow, pulled it back and let it go. The arrow sliced through the frigid air, hitting one of Trigger's men in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

"Take care of them, I've got her!" Trigger said grabbing Seraphina holding her gun close to her, "Behave."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 am

Seraphina whimpered and cooperated with Trigger.

Jane slid two arrows into her quiver and shot them at two different men, only hitting one. She cursed under he breath and fired a third shot.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

Trigger took Seraphina to the jeep, "Get in. Go on... look I'm only using you until I get to your father. So if you behave yourself, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't leave uninjured with no bruises or torn clothes."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 am

"My father is dead!" Seraphina argued while boarding the jeep.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:21 pm

"Really?! I'd think twice about telling me that. If he is dead, then you won't be of any importance to me... and I'd just get rid of you. I'll let you do the sums, 125 thousand alive...an estimated amount, or 230 for a cheap coffin with a few strangers gathered around. I'd chose to be worth more, especially as the Presidents daughter."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Trigger's men opened fire.

James was moving through the snow with his combat gear on having heard the shots.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Jane rolled past the bullets as the snow thickened. As she landed into a crouch, she fired four consecutive arrows, two for each of the two men in the front.

"What the.." Seraphina whispered to herself. "Fine, take me hostage."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 pm

(You can turn the tables if you like. Trigger's inexperienced so it could lead to a big stuff up.)

Trigger shoved Seraphina into the passengers seat of the jeep, locking her wrist to the door with handcuffs, "Move the wrist and it'll leave a nasty mark."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Seraphina winced at the tightness of her wrists. She sat up and headbutted Trigger, which must have hurt herself moreso than Trigger, as she whimpered in pain.

Jane continued to advance and eventually let out a last arrow at the last men. She charged for the jeep before Trigger took off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:54 am

(once again I feel left out, lost and ignored here)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 am

ditto, got no real role here
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:31 am

(I had Noah say something to Jane before she headed out but either she didn't see it or just chose to ignore it and now I'm nto sure what to do. Doesn't help that I had no idea anyone one was on Outbreak before it was too late to get involved. Half the time that's the reason I get lost on the rpgs, they're ones that not alot of action happens on and when people are on them I never notice until everyone's off it or it's too late to get involved. Anyway, trying to get X-Men and Mercers back up and running)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am

(James- should shoot the tyres of the Jeep and capture Trigger. The tables will be reversed and there'll be several people angry with her, because she was with them at Fort Haven trying to be their friend. But they'll also have to keep it a secret that Heidi isn't the daughter of the president.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 pm

(Thqt helps out venom but not me. And since this rpg isn't really active unless intang is here and I rarely ever know what's going on, have anythign for my characters to do or am just ignored I don't see a reason for me to be on it anymore so just forget everything I've done here.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:31 pm

(What if both of your characters take out Trigger? They're both in the area? It will be a fine way to get us all working together on the rpg? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak II
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next