Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm

(With Trigger being in charge of the marauders now, Noah can easily take her down or play her.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Heidi spotted Hunter heading into Fort Haven and called out to him, leaving her quick job of checking over a convoy of people from the west, that had arrived earlier.

"Didn't think you'd be back so soon. Miss us?" she said smiling and turned her back to the truck for a minute, "The place is getting crowded now that people have become aware that this is a safe place. They're coming from even further away now. And there's no indication of when things will be better for us all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm

"As long as they're here, they'll be taken care of" Hunter said "Part of my job now."

(he wouldn't bother taken her down, he doesn't really want anything to do with the Marauders. After a year though, he's moved on a bit to become more of the guy that just wants to be left alone)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm

"Same for me. But we'll become a city by tomorrow, we're nearly at full capacity, and running out of supplies real fast. I'm not complaining, its an overwhelming fear that we're stuffed, despite our hard work, and I'm known to be positive. Wouldn't the media love this... daughter of the president scared for the future of her people. I bet the Queen of England is afraid, if she lives."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

"Don't care what's going on anywhere else" Hunter said "Got enough to worry about here. Marauders may have been beaten and lost thier leader but they're still around."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"Yeah, I don't get their agenda," Heidi answered handing him a bottle of water, "Why run amok when there's creatures also out there? I wait in anticipation when they decide to stop being in the middle of this thing and join forces with us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"They're motives are simple" Hunter said drinking "the world is in chaos. they see this as thier chance to prey on the weak and set themselves up as leaders."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"So figuratively speaking, if the world is going to hell and being reformed they want to have a chance at being at the top of the ladder when things get sorted out?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

"Maniacs rather than marauders... ah... oh no," Heidi said turning as there was commotion. One of the little babies in the convoy passed away and she sighed shrugging, "No emotions left to even show any tears."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Hunter sighed looking down
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:53 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Hello beautiful." A marauder said, he had an eyepatch over one of his eyes. Three Other Marauders stood behind him.

Seraphina backed up and sunk her foot into the freezing river. "Get away from me.."

prydeman wrote:
(I'd really like to be more involved this time but could use some help. I was thinking maybe Hunter could've moved up in rank and become some war hero or seen as a protector of the people by most. Noah, not sure maybe he's wanted by the Marauders or is already captured by them. Nother idea is that one of them is with Jane)

(Noah could be with Jane. I think that's a good idea, but Jane is more independent in this reality, so I don't want her dating anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 am

(that's fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:26 am

General Gates stood in the command center at Fort Haven looking over a map of the area planning more assaults into Marauder held area, gates was lucky during the conflict with the Marauders he'd been able to link up with the Wolf Pack, a large Army/Marine Force also doiing the same as Haven and they'd joined forces, and they were even starting to rebuild the US Government.

The Marauder smiled at Seraphina. "Sorry but that's not going to happen, you're coming with us."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am

Seraphina spun back around and ran through the knee deep freezing water.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Trigger pulled her jeep over on the road and hopped out to meet Seraphina at the top of the hill.

"Was someone hurt? What is it? Are you alright?" she asked acting like a normal passer-by who saw her and pulled over, "No one should be in the woods on a cold night like this. I'm Georgie, short for Georgina, but never did like the name much. I've got heating and a nice rug, come on up and warm yourself, then I'll drop you off some place safe."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 pm

The marauders gave chase, going after Seraphina.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

Hunter went back to his walk

Noah sat listening to an ipod relaxing
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 am

Seraphina made it to the other side of the bank, but slipped on the slippery limestone. Upon falling, she had the wind knocked out of her and gasped.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 am

(you missed Kari's post ^)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 pm

(Seraphina wasn't planning to meet up with Trigger, though.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

(Trigger's now running the marauders. you've kinda just run into the hands of their boss.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Seraphina looked up at Trigger and got to her feet. "Get the fuck away from me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

"Go ahead and try running... the marauders will be less than gentle whereas if you come with me now, I'll look after you. You have my word, I won't hurt you myself but it doesn't apply to my men. Decide, I'll be right up here, watching."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 am

"What could you want? I'm just a nomadic medic." Seraphina stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak II
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next