Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm

James smiled up at Seraphina. "It's good to see you too." He said giving her a once over. "So, run into another group like we had before?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

"A couple." Seraphina nodded. "They tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 pm

James stood up and put a hand on her shoulder. "Well, you always were a risk taker."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm

She shrugged. "They became zombie food anyways." Seraphina drank from her canteen. "It's really depressing that none of the villages I see allow me to heal them anymore; they're all hostile now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm

James nodded. "Haven's war with the Marauders made things a little worse, but you're welcome to stay here as long as you want Sera." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

"Well I'll stay the night. You know, I'm very busy doing what I do." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm

James chuckled. "Alright." He smiled. "Well you've gotta be hungry, want some dinner?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

"You have no idea." Seraphina said sitting down.

(Be on tomorrow again)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 pm

James smiled and headed into the small kitchen he had and fixed him and Seraphina dinner.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 pm

"This is a really nice place you got." Seraphina said and looked around. "You know Jane has a similar set up like a mile northwest?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 pm

James nodded. "Yeah I thought I heard something about that awhile back. I've just been keeping to myself though." He said. "Chow is almost ready."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 am

"Great." Seraphina said, shaking her canteen around. "I'm going to step out and fill this thing up again. I saw a river not too far from here. Need anything filled up?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 am

"No, I'm good on water." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 am

"Mkay, be back in five." Seraphina said, going back outside with her canteen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:00 am

James finised up their meal.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am

Seraphina walked outside, through the cold, darkness. She bent down and began filling up her canteen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:17 pm

The sound of a pistol's hammer being pulled back could be heard behind Seraphina.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Seraphina spun around and dropped her canteen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:13 am

"Hello beautiful." A marauder said, he had an eyepatch over one of his eyes. Three Other Marauders stood behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 am

"Hacksaw... I cannot contact 5 and 9's radios... what's going on? Has anyone entered the house? I'm telling you now, do not enter the house until I say so," Trigger spoke over the radio communicator. One by one she lost communications with her marauders.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:50 am

(I'd really like to be more involved this time but could use some help. I was thinking maybe Hunter could've moved up in rank and become some war hero or seen as a protector of the people by most. Noah, not sure maybe he's wanted by the Marauders or is already captured by them. Nother idea is that one of them is with Jane)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 am

(Hunter could be one of General Gates top men at Fort Haven if ya want)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

(that'd work, just don't wanna feel left out and ignored like I did last time.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 pm

(what to do with Noah though?)

Hunter walked through New Haven checking on the people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak II
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next