Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 pm

(no, doesn't seem to be worth it anymore. I'll just wind up getting left behind again anyway. Besides, I have no idea where they are, I know Serephina was taken from James' cabin and Jane's place is nearby but I have no idea how how close. For all I know Jane could've hiked several miles or just went a couple blocks I've got others to keep me busy anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

(Okay... I'll try and help you out elsewhere Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 am

(Pryde, I'm sorry. I never ignore your posts, it's just that I have major computer issues, so whenever I get on here, it's through my iPhone and I pass some posts every now and then, but it's not like I only miss your posts. Sorry, again. This is how I see the setting right now. In a triangle, Trigger and Seraphina are at the top, on a hill, Jane and Noah are coming in on the right hiding behind a short ridge and James is coming in on the left.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:50 am

(that's okay, I still don't think I'll do this one anymore. I usually wind up getting lost or left behind for one reason or another and wind up playing by myself or trying to fit my guys in situations and it feels forced.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am

(Well, no one's posted here for a few days.. do we want to start over again? but this time fresh?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

(I dunno, if we do maybe we should start it like during the outbreak instead of after and just make the RPG like a horror survival theme)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 am

(That's kinda what I was thinking it would be. A more of a focus on zombies and monsters Very Happy take up several characters as well. Cause if we're just playing with one character, its kinda hard when people are tied up with another, someone gets left out. But as much as we all say we're tired of Resident Evil things, could we ever really? Hundreds of zombie movies, but we still love those freaky guys wanting our brains.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Yeah that sounds like s good idea.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm

(Well I guess we could start it soon then)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak II   Outbreak II - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak II
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5