Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 am

Angalacon looked to his aid. "Get the back up control center working."

"Aye sir it's already up. The redundant systems kicked in just now." The Sith Admiral said behind him.

"Good." Angalacon looked seeing the Home One across the battle. "Track that ship, it is their flag ship." He then narrowed in on Rowena. He pierced her mind speaking to her.

We shall meet again Padawan, you managed more than any Republic admiral could have today. Angalacon complimented her but his dark presence was overpowering. Suddenly her ship's foils were torn off by the force causing her spin out dangerously towards the hangar.

With that he focused back onto the battle at hand fully. The Imperial Super Star Destroyer Avenger went up in a fiery explosion near Home One as it was swarmed with Sith Starfighters and Fury Assault Bombers.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:46 am

(Can I have arden help luke out? She might be good enough to go up against him if she's an ancient Jedi.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:33 pm

When Maeror went at Luke again, his lightsaber was blocked in the middle and a clash was heard. The force enough to allow for a space between them both.

"Take the time to gather your energy again, he's mine for a few moments," the black haired woman told Luke not turning to look at him, keeping her eyes on Maeror, "we meet again. Honestly I expected you to already be dead."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Maeror quickly worked his saber forcing her back and then blasted her against the wall with Force Push. Maeror looked at the three opponents before him and chuckled.

Luke took his Djem So stance. "Arden...we need to get out of here."

"And why would she leave when she's just like me." Maeror said exuding calm darkness, a quiet rage, a ceaseless chasm of sorrow. He was pure Dark Side.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm

The Captain wrote:
"She likes me." Ford joked before looking to Jaxie. "Let's get to the hangar, be ready for Master Skywalker and Saltatha when they get here."

Jaxie salutes Ford. "Aye aye," she says, and casually strolls off for the ship's hangar to awaiting the plan's execution.

"Armaments ready," Tsuni says from her post. "Standing by."

Nix stands by the ramp, arms crossed. "Ready on this end, too."

---

The Captain wrote:
Angalacon notices this freighter and he reaches out through the force, while maintaining his Battle Meditation, he begins to quite literally tear the gun emplacement from the ship via the Force.

"Ooh. That ain't good," Kit says as the Outlaw's alarm blares at the breach to the ship integrity.

"Can't shoot without a gun, Darlin'," Cairn says over his comm.

"I know, I know. We punched a big enough hole we can get through easy. Get ready for a hyper jump. We're bookin' it to Dac."

With that the little old freighter charges up before blasting off in hyperdrive.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Lorben Cruiz, Petty Officer aboard the Home One watched in slack-jawed amazement as the damaged B-wing careened out of control towards the hanger entrance.

"Move, move it back, crewmen!" the MCPO was shouting behind him, but he couldn't move at all, transfixed by the awful sight. The fighter spun wildly, but suddenly, miraculously righted itself and came in at a flat angle, bleeding off speed even as fire ripped out of missing stabilizer ports. The blade-shaped ship smashed into the deck in a spray of sparks, skidding wildly as the cockpit plasteel cracked and flames poured out the sides. With a final sputter, the engines shut off, and the last of its momentum died off, allowing it to slide to a shaky stop less than twenty feet from him. With a final shudder, it settled into place with a creaking groan, and Lorben snapped out of it.

"Kriff!" he shouted, half at himself for standing around like an idiot, half at the horrible situation. He turned to yell over his shoulder. "Get an extinguisher over here-"

Zssh!

He stopped cold, turning around and blinking at the emerald green bar of light that had just erupted from the side of the damaged cockpit. With deliberate slowness, it cut out a circle through the durasteel plating, then an armored boot smashed it out of the way, and the person inside crawled out. A dark-furred Nalroni woman, wearing a standard-issue Republic helmet, but custom armor covered by damaged dark tan robes. There was no doubt in his mind as to who this was; the Jedi known by the callsign Huntress, who had just risked life and limb to turn the tide of the battle. There wasn't a single person who hadn't tried to catch what had happened during the fight outside.

The Jedi let out a deep, shuddering breath and winced, then turned her head to the side before speaking into her headset. "Admiral, this is Huntress. I'm in the landing bay." A pause, to hear the response, then she continued. "No, I'm definitely hurt. Without my armor and the Force, I'd have died on impact. As it is, my ribs are bruised and I have several nasty burns. I'll need some time to heal before I try going back out there." Another pause, and her canine features twisted in annoyance as she pressed a hand to her diaphragm, a pale blue glow spreading under her fingertips. "I know that, but we have no choice. I'm the only Jedi up here right now. The rest are busy fighting on the surface against his counterparts. If we're going to escape-" The Admiral had obviously cut her off, and she tch'd in annoyance. "Very well, Admiral. If you insist. But you have to start the evacuation." A final pause, then she nodded decisively. "Understood, sir. Best of luck."

With that, Huntress removed her helmet and let it drop to the floor. She turned a tired glance to him, showing him a good view of her striking blue eyes as she put away her lightsaber. "I hate to be a bother, crewman...?"

"Uh, Cruiz, ma'am," Lorben replied, blinking, a bit dumbfounded. "Petty Officer."

"Petty Officer Cruiz, could I bother you for a bacta hypospray?" she asked, kindly, though with a slight amused quirk to her lips. "I need the healing, and I don't have energy to spare."

"Yes ma'am!" he replied with a salute, jogging for the nearest medkit along the wall and yanking it open, then digging out a syringe of green liquid. He turned around, and jumped slightly as he found that she'd followed him. "Um, here."

"My thanks," she said, then suddenly stabbed the needle into her neck and depressed the plunger. The crewman watched with wide eyes as she winced painfully, but then groaned in relief. "Thank Ashla for small mercies," she muttered, surprising Lorben. He hadn't realized that the Jedi worshiped any deities. Huntress suddenly sank down along the wall, and he ducked down to try and catch her arm, but she waved him off. "I'm going to put myself into a healing trance. You can wake me with a hand on the shoulder, but only do it if there's an emergency. I need to regain some energy if I'm going to be much help."

"Sure, ma'am. Get some rest," he replied, standing up. He turned to say more, but Huntress already had her eyes closed, and he decided not to comment.

Tamil groaned slightly as he picked himself up off the ground outside of the Embassy. Turpidus had not been grandstanding earlier when he'd said that he had been holding back. So far, he'd been stabbed with shadow spears, thrown through two walls, slashed by a vibrosword three times, Force Choked, blown up by his own Kinetite being thrown back in his face, and beaten up by the Sith's armored fists. In response... he'd managed to dent Turpidus' armor a handful to times, and blast him through the floor of the embassy with a point-blank Kinetite formed around him. It hurt him, breaking a few bones, but his rage and power had overcome it.

The armored titan stood over him as he forced himself to one knee, though his gaze was directed towards the battle taking place overhead. "Hah!" Turpidus laughed aloud, voice alight with glee. "Take that, Angalacon. My old Padawan made a fool of you. I told you she'd be good Sith material, you stuck-up ponce."

Tamil perked up at the mention of Rowena. "What do you mean?"

"I admit, I don't know how, but she somehow threw a king-sized spanner into Angalacon's plans," he replied, sounding unbearably smug. "I can feel his rage from here. He's quite upset. More than that, she lived through it. I'm quite proud, honestly."

Tamil felt his annoyance spike at that. "Congratulations," he snarked. "Unfortunately, that probably doesn't mean much to her anymore."

Rather than the surge of anger he'd been expecting (though he couldn't detect any anger from him, despite his powerful rage), Turpidus actually laughed out loud at the claim. "Oh Tamil... you should know better. I am her father, in all but blood. She will always crave my approval." His helmeted head turned, and Tamil could feel the sneer beneath it. "Just as a part of her always shunned yours."

Tamil tried to tamp it down, but that barb hit home. It was true; as much as she respected him, Ena had never found true closeness with him, either as a friend or mentor. She respected him in the distant manner of a student and teacher, only thrust together for the sake of learning. And it grated that he couldn't be good enough for her, and more so that he couldn't comfort her for her perceived "failure" to save Fionn.

"Yes, old friend... I feel that anger of yours," Turpidus murmured gently. "Pity I can't use it to turn you, entrenched as you are in your precious light. But don't worry. I'm not finished with you yet."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 pm

For all of the heroics displayed by the young Jedi pilot, it changed nothing. Angalacon stood on his bridge commanding the battle, Sith vessels moved in against Republic and Imperial ships alike overwhelming them with superior numbers and superior ships.

Angalacon watched as another fleet of Sith ships dropped in from hyperspace right on top of a Republic Endurance-Class carrier, the Liberty, the ship was torn apart from concentrated fire from the Sith Leviathan-Class Star Destroyers.

------

Home One was suddenly rocked by incoming fire before the hangar was breached by several Sith troop ships, dozens of Sith Troopers and Sith Warriors poured out into the vessel the flight crews and several pilots were quickly cut down before Republic Marines could get into the hangar to try and repel the boarders.

------

General Garm Bel Ilbis had regrouped the last remaining Republic forces in the Senate Sector and was making a final stand near the massive space port, he had to hold until transports arrived to evacuate them and the civilians that had flocked to the spaceport.

-----

The Inflictor brought itself up towards the window where Maeror battled Luke, Saltatha, and now Arden. All three Jedi threw themselves at the Dark Lord of the Sith but he blocked and parried every strike, with ease.

Ford stepped into the hangar. "Well, here's hoping we don't all die."

------

The Millennium Falcon went to lightspeed leaving Coruscant, heading for the Mon Calamari homeworld, Dac.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:49 pm

"I'm not one of you filth," arden said almost in a growl and launched into a series of quick moves that didn't have names. They were dangerous and deadly, removed from all teaching and she went in fast and close to Maeror, almost cutting him when no one had been able to do so.

"Get to safety, Jedi," arden told luke feeling her power grow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 am

Maeror smirked under his mask. He was finished toying with them now. He flicked his wrist and Arden's light saber went flying from her hand, Luke and Saltatha were pinned to the wall by the Force and he levitated Arden up into the air, they were helpless against him.

"I feel you anger, your rage. I can taste your sadness. You want him back and you want vengeance against a dead man." He said referencing Palpatine. "I can help you bring back your long lost love, the Dark Side has that power and I do not make empty promises."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:23 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"What he already knows.", Darren replied. "That I failed. That I am still an apprentice for a reason.", he said and clenched his fists. "That I won't stop with my mission to crush the Jedi until I've made up for my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 am

ShineyMan wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
"What he already knows.", Darren replied. "That I failed. That I am still an apprentice for a reason.", he said and clenched his fists. "That I won't stop with my mission to crush the Jedi until I've made up for my mistakes."

"He wants that holocron." Désir said sitting back. "He could care less about you that your feud with that Jedi Knight."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:39 am

Darren scowled. He knew she was right and hated to admit it. "It is supposed to be on his ship. We only need to get onboard."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:49 am

"Well that ship is all the way on Coruscant now." Désir said.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:12 am

Rowena's eyes snapped open at the feeling of Cruiz's hand on her shoulder. Sith dropships, landing in the hanger bay. Her unknown Master's presence enveloped her, replenishing the remainder of her strength. She'd gotten a few minutes of rest, but against that many Sith, she'd have exhausted herself and died without his help.

"Take shelter, Petty Officer," she said, standing and brushing off her tattered sleeves. "Alert the bridge."

"Here, ma'am," he said, thrusting a headset into her hands. "Good luck!"

She nodded, then dashed off to hide behind a nearby X-wing as she placed the canine-standard earpiece in her ear. Using Force Stealth to dampen her presence, she grimaced as a dozen Sith Warriors exited the ships along with the regular troops. These weren't like the Acolyte she'd defeated at the spaceport; each one of these men and women was her equal in power, or greater.

I cannot aid you in this, Padawan, the unknown master spoke in her mind, their voice fatigued, and much quieter than before. Restraining Angalacon and restoring your strength have taxed me greatly.

That's fine, Master, Rowena replied, settling herself as firmly as she could in the Light. Brute strength is a tool the Jedi can use, but it's never our best option. I'll manage.

The Sith opened fire, killing many of the flight crew, but Ena blocked out the feelings of helplessness, terror, and anger; she focused her Mechu-deru on the thrusters of a Sith dropship that had started to take off, overcharging them and kicking them into max power. The ship suddenly drifted to the side without warning and slammed into one of its counterparts, sending them both crashing to the hanger floor almost on-top of their own troops. The one Sith Warrior didn't react fast enough, and was crushed by the sudden pile of metal that landed on top of him. The woman was faster, raven hair flying out to the sides as she pushed the ship just far enough away from her to avoid being flattened... but not enough to escape the sudden explosion as the second one's damaged engine ignited. The troopers didn't escape unscathed either, but there were many more where they had come from.

The other Warriors barked orders to the remaining troopers, one of them splitting off to get further into the ship while the troopers hurried onward. Ena narrowed her eyes, but she had no way to stop them yet, so instead she flicked on her headset, still concealed from view. "Be advised, Home One. Boarders splitting off from the hanger bay. I sense they have some other objective than simply capturing the ship."

"Understood," the comms officer aboard the bridge replied. "All hands, prepare to repel boarders!"

That done, Ena examined the remaining nine Warriors. They had arranged themselves in a loose oval near the center of the hanger bay, lightsabers ignited. Two Dathomirian Zabrak with yellow tattoos, four humans, three male and one female, and three Twi'lek, two women and a man in green and orange, respectively.

"Show yourself, Jedi coward!" one of the Zabrak roared. "We know you're here!"

Congratulations on your excellent deduction; would you like a sticker for a job well done? Ena thought to herself. She scanned each of the Sith with her Mechu-deru instead of responding to their taunts, finding their technology that she could turn against them. The Twi'lek man had a blaster that could easily be made to discharge, the loudmouthed Zabrak had thermal detonators on their belt, and every one of them wore a headset similar to her own. Quickly taking a moment to plan, Rowena then reached out with the Force, knocking over a wrench on the opposite side of the hanger, which drew their attention and had them cluster slightly towards the loudmouthed one. Rowena then quickly triggered the half-dozen detonators on the lowest possible timer.

The beeping alerted the Twi'lek man and the woman nearest him, both of whom threw themselves away from the blast in time, while two of the human men furthest from the blast were spared instant death as they were flung backwards by the shockwave. They picked themselves up, muttering vile oaths, and Ena took the opportunity to overclock their headsets, setting them off in a screeching cacophony of noise. The Twi'leks clutched their heads in pain before ripping the earpieces off and tossing them aside, but the humans, stunned as they were from the explosions, sank to their knees in pain and disorientation.

Rowena then stepped out into the open, igniting her lightsaber and throwing it in a move Master Sazen had shown her. The spinning blade sliced into the two humans, dropping them permanently to the ground, but she was forced to call it back to her hand as the Twi'leks noticed her position.

"Neat tricks, Jedi," the woman snapped nastily as she and her comrade got into offensive lightsaber stances. "Got any more?"

Ena smiled, serenely and enigmatically. "Just one," she said, then gestured to the male's blaster pistol.

The weapon fired straight down from where it hung on his belt, the bolt vaporizing half of his foot and dropping him to the floor, where he flopped around as his voice screeched in pain.

The green-skinned woman's face twisted harshly as she raised her blade to charge, but a deep, smooth voice suddenly cut her off. "Millianna, get out of here and assist our troops."

Both combatants turned to look as a black-furred Nalroni with red markings, yellow Sith eyes, and a long trenchcoat stepped out from behind one of the dropships.

"But, Lord Alturian-"

"Did I stutter?" the Nalroni asked, and the woman quailed, shaking her head. "Then go. I'll deal with her."

Rowena shifted her attention to the man, Alturian, as the Twi'lek scuttled off into the ship. He had several thermal detonators, a blaster pistol, and some strange technology embedded into his eye, but it was all shielded from her influence.

He smiled as he felt her probing. "Sorry, Jedi, but that won't work on me. I'm a cut above the others," he said, drawing a black lightsaber hilt and igniting the blade. "Might I ask your name?"

Ena nodded, shifting into the classic low stance of Niman. "Rowena Lazuli."

Alturian's eyes lit up as his slight smile grew more malignant. "I see," he said, his voice deepening into a dark, smooth growl. "So, you're my Master's old leftovers, then."

Ena's anger spiked as she registered what had been said, and more at what he'd been implying. Before she could reply, though, the unknown Master's presence washed over her, once again giving the feeling of clapping a steadying hand to her shoulder. Careful, Padawan, he cautioned. Do not let your feelings betray you. I sense that anger against this one would be most unwise.

Rowena shook her head, dispelling the anger that had gripped her and releasing the emotion into the Force. I can see what you mean, she projected back to him. Though Alturian's power was scarcely greater than the other Sith on board, his aura was one of pure darkness; were it not for his middling strength, she could have easily mistaken him for a Sith Lord.

Alturian chuckled as he felt her settle, raising his blade into a highly offensive stance that Rowena recognized, fleetingly, as Juyo. "Well, this won't be so easy. Pity."

The two stood motionless for an instant, then they clashed together in a collision of emerald and crimson.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:19 am

"Then we wait for them to leave Coruscant and tail them. Surely they will have no choice but to flee now that they're facing our master."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:49 am

"That would be wise." Désir said as their shuttle landed in the hangar of the Ziost.

-----

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 am

The Captain wrote:
The Inflictor brought itself up towards the window where Maeror battled Luke, Saltatha, and now Arden. All three Jedi threw themselves at the Dark Lord of the Sith but he blocked and parried every strike, with ease.

Ford stepped into the hangar. "Well, here's hoping we don't all die."

"And if we do, may we be immortal," Jaxie says.

"Please. You Jedi are like roaches. You never die," Nix says, twirling her daggers and standing by to cover Luke and the other Jedi for pickup.

------

The Captan wrote:
The Millennium Falcon went to lightspeed leaving Coruscant, heading for the Mon Calamari homeworld, Dac.

"Would anyone mind telling me the plan once we reach Dac?" Dorian asks.

"You saw the forces arraigned against us," Zora says. "There is no way to defend against a surprise attack of that kind of power and with that kind of pressure keeping down essential countermeasures. The Republic and the Jedi will be forced into surrender or retreat. If I know either, Dac will be a popular choice. We will meet with who we can, there, regroup, and devise a plan to undo this."

Chewie roars.

"I do not know what the Empire's stake in this is. But I would love to find out. It is possible that the Imperial Forces that aided the Republic were some manner of rogue splinter group. It... is also possible, however, that this is exactly as it seems. That the Empire is a completely different entity from these attackers. And seek to give aid against them."

"Which of those is more preferable?" Dorian asks.

Zora sighs. "One places an unprecedented amount of power in the Empire's hands. The other... would require we work with them. So, in truth... neither."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:20 am

"I'm dropping you lot off on Dac then I'm off, I'm finding Leia." Han said.

-----

Ford looked out seeing the duel.

Jarik's voice came over the radios. "Allow them to get separation from him then open fire."

-----

Several Sith Troopers made their way into the reactor chamber of Home One, one discretely placed a small device on the side of the door out of sight before Republic Marines moved in entering a firefight with the Sith.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:41 pm

"Release them," arden warned before shimmering away revealing that it was only an illusion form of herself, and blasted Maeror with intense power from behind. She was pleased to catch him off guard and trick him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Maeror turned her blast hitting a force Projection. Arden herself was then hit with powerful Force Lightning bringing her to her knees, Luke and Saltatha still helpless on the wall.

"Illusions won't save you. I am the master of them." Maeror said filling the room with copies of himself. "GIVE IN TO ME" He bellowed. "I can teach you, I can bring back your lost love and I can help you achieve your vengeance!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Dorian looks to Han, then to Zora, then steps back.

Zora looks straight ahead with something of a dim glare. "Dropping us off?" she says, standing upright and placing her hands upon her hips. "You intend to take on these lunatics alone?"

"I'm sure as hell not runnin' off with my tail between my legs while they have Leia," Han says.

"Have you forgotten, already, that these people did, with an army, what the Empire couldn't with a Death Star?"

"Two of them," Dorian chimes in, raising a finger.

"Shut up, Dorian," Zora says.

Chewie roars.

Zora nods. "Of course I have a point.

"Hey, whose side are you on?"

Chewie roars again.

"What do you mean 'the side that keeps us alive?' When have I not kept us alive?"

Chewie turns to Han and roars inquisitively.

"No, that's not a trick question!" Han snaps.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Qui Gon arrived on Corruscant too late to but he knew he'd still be able to be of some use.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Qui-Gon arrived to the scene of a huge space battle, Republic and Imperial ships were firing against a common foe, over matched and out gun the allied fleets were simply buying time for ground forces and civilians who could manage it time to escape.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 pm

"I remember such a time when you were the student," arden pointed out being able to control the pain of the lightning and attempted to deflect it. Her body refused to be pushed to the full level of the dark side that she was asking it to do. With the lightning running through her she looked upwards finding that the light side was almost completely gone from her. The illusions faded that she had created of herself. The long black hair, the fair face and her blue eyes were of how she looked when she was young, the true form of herself, with short black hair and purple tips but eyes that would pierce through someone stared directly at him.

She fought through the pain and stood up managing to deflect it, "you forget who you're taking on."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

"An echo of the past." Maeror said, he was finished with her now. He blasted her out of the window towards the Inflictor outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next