Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars: A New Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Arden rolled when she hit the ground outside, and as she lied recovering herself she realised that he could've killed her and didn't. He wanted Luke however, and merely moved her aside.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Maeror let Luke and Saltatha free and set his Illusions on them, they fought ferociously against the Illusions but even these copies were stronger than any foe they'd faced yet.

Maeror moved towards the window looking at the Inflictor peering into Nix and Ford, then he looked at Jaxie, he sensed something in her. Something Dark. He kept his gaze on her.

I can feel it in you, can you? The potential for greatness. I know what you did. Maeror spoke telepathically to her, his voice was familiar in a way, calm, reassuring, but heavy in the Dark Side but it wasn't a hopeless feeling, it was empowering when he spoke.

Maeror then turned his gaze down to Arden, his saber still ignited.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Qui-Gon quickly joined the battle

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Arden felt Maeror looking down on her and felt a cold shudder down her. She glanced to the side and spoke telepathically to him.

"I remember you. I crossed paths with you a long time ago but I allowed you to live. Let me live and I'll join you. You will not be disappointed... if it's palpatine you want, I have my theories on where he is, but I have my own mission."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Spared me Maeror practically laughed at the notion. His location is Byss, I already have found him. If you want to join me you may as a servant to my power. Otherwise you die here today Arden

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 pm

"I did spare you regardless of what you think, ask me why sometime and I would be happy to tell you."

Arden lifted herself onto her elbows and turned back looking either at him or an illusion, she didn't care, "i died long ago, this would just be a more permanent method, BUT I won't die today."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Believe what you will woman.

Maeror said before turning his attention to the Inflictor again sensing their weapons about to fire. He put his hands out and absorbed the turbo laser fire through the usage of tutaminis.

Luke and Saltatha managed to break away from the Illusion Maerors and used the Force to leap from the room and into the hangar of the Imperial ship.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:22 pm

The instant Jaxie senses someone roaming around through her thoughts, she backs up. I-I didn't do anything. Who said you could peek in my head? Out! She unsheathes her saber and takes an offensive stance. "Ford, he's messin' in my head. We know I hate it when people mess around in my head."

Nix glances over her shoulder at Jaxie before turning straight ahead again and scoffing. "Tch. Bastard noticed it. Great," she grumbles. She opens her comm as the two Jedi leap in. "They're clear, let's go!"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Maeror looked into the hangar as Luke landed and turned to face the building again.

Maeror ignored the Jedi Grandmaster but focused on Nix. I'm coming for what's mine.  

With that the Inflictor quickly sped away from the Senate Building.

Last edited by The Captain on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Arden got to her feet and watched the ship take off. She didn't turn to Maeror this time.

"You allowed them to go? Why?" She asked curious, "and you've got something of mine."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Ena ducked backwards suddenly, breaking her clash with Alturian and trying to open the distance to leverage her powerful Force attacks. He followed, striking out with fast jabs and vicious, tight slashes that minimized his movements, trying to hem her in. The crimson blade brushed past her face, close enough to singe her hair, and she spun into a fast flurry to parry the blade, blocking high, low, then high again. On the last one, Ena pushed hard in a Niman imitation of a Soresu blade-lock, then released one hand from her saber, but Alturian shifted back only to swipe across in a sudden attack towards her free hand. She managed to yank it back and leap away with the Force to give herself space, but it passed close enough for the plasma blade to tinge her fingers.

Even despite the space, Alturian closed with her quickly again, forcing her to backpedal and parry like a madwoman to keep her limbs attached. Rowena quickly understood the problems with their current battle; the Sith Apprentice was clearly well-versed in Niman's sequences, and his Juyo, with its incredibly rigorous form and vicious nature, was a bad match-up for the passive, well-rounded style. Much as Rowena was loath to get into a pure duel of blades with someone, if she didn't switch styles, she'd get eviscerated before she could find a proper opening.

With that in mind, she stepped back and spun into what was seemingly a parry, but she instead whirled her blade suddenly as she dodged his stab, twirling into several overlapping strikes at his legs. Caught-wrong footed, Alturian was forced to leap over her and come at her from behind, but she turned again, parrying and riposting swiftly, allowing the Force to speed her limbs and hone her reflexes. He attacked ferociously, throwing high stabs and then suddenly transitioning into a sweep at the legs, but Rowena didn't falter, weaving back and forth before lashing straight down and holding him to a blade-lock.

"Switching from Niman to Makashi," the Sith Apprentice growled, exertion pulling his lips taught as his gleaming white fangs were exposed. Their blades turned upright, held in position between them until their colors were reflected in the blue and gold eyes of the combatants. "Crafty, for a Jedi. I didn't expect a Niman moderate to have such a skill-oriented style as a backup plan."

Rowena allowed herself a small smile. "You'll find I'm full of surprises."

His mouth turned up in a slight leer. "Oh, I bet you are," he growled deeply.

Unsettled by the unexpected flirting, (Who the kriff even flirts during a fight?) Ena almost missed it when Alturian retreated and lowered his blade; she stumbled off-center, and had to duck back from the rising slash he used. Unfortunately, that left her exposed when he thrust out a clawed hand in the trademark Pushing Slash of Niman, throwing her back to the ground and forcing her to roll back to her feet swiftly as he closed in with Juyo again. His brutal attacks forced her on the defensive once more, but she parried calmly, trusting in the Force, her armor, and above all, her training. Master Sazen was second only to Davik Tay'lon in terms of skill with a lightsaber; as his apprentice, she would hold out. It was true and obvious that she couldn't win in a pure contest of lightsaber dueling, but such was never her intention from the start.

One of Alturian's attacks caught her blade as she was extending and pushed it aside, and he threw a Force-enhanced punch at her jaw, finally giving Rowena the opening she'd been hoping for. She ducked under his punch and slashed at his legs, forcing him to jump straight into the air. He came down in a powerful overhead slash reminiscent of Djem So's Falling Avalanche. However, instead of countering with her blade, Ena deactivated her lightsaber and reached out just as Alturian swung downward.

With a mighty clap of metal on leather, Ena caught his wrists below the lightsaber, holding his arms above the two of them in a painful grip enhanced by both the Force and her armor. With wide amber eyes, Alturian could only watch in amazement as she slammed her armored knee into his stomach with gut-wrenching force, then tightened her grip enough to make him drop his lightsaber and shoved him away.

Rowena kicked his lightsaber away and out of sight, then charged with her own emerald blade held high. Unfortunately, Alturian steadied himself and lashed out with a blazing lance of Force Lightning, forcing Rowena to a halt as she threw up a Force Deflection field and caught the worst of it with her lightsaber. Alturian edged around towards the dropship as Rowena slowly pushed through his fairly weak Force Lightning.

Alturian was able to get on board by the loading ramp, then he cut out the Force Lightning and kept his hand extended. Ena realized why in a sudden flash of warning, flinging herself flat to the ground as the ignited blade of his lightsaber soared through the space where her torso had been. The Sith Apprentice ducked into the shuttle as he caught the blade, and its engines fired up in an obvious take-off sequence. Ena reached out a hand to try and damage the engines with her Mechu-deru like she had with the other dropships, but she found herself blocked by the same mysterious shield that Alturian had placed over himself to prevent her from just blowing up his thermal detonators. With a frustrated huff, she let him go, watching as the dropship soared off into the swirling space battle outside.

That done, Ena raised a hand to her headset and opened the comm to the bridge, still feeling darkness on board the ship. "Huntress to Bridge, the Sith boarding party has been stymied. Status?"

"All boarders have been neutralized, Huntress. The remainder are either prisoners or dead."

Ena sighed, but the nagging darkness she sensed wouldn't leave her. It pulsed and wafted over the ship like a particularly cloying illness, but she couldn't pinpoint it. "This is troubling," she muttered to herself. "Admiral, I'm going to patrol the ship. I still sense something amiss, and I'd rather find it before it causes us any harm."

"If you think it's necessary."

"I've yet to find a time when my instincts are entirely wrong; better safe than sorry."

With that, Rowena ended the conversation and walked off into the ship to find the source of her worries.

Sadly, protected as it was by Sith Sorcery, the tracker was not capable of being found by a Jedi Padawan, no matter how gifted. The device remained intact, steadily sending information to the Sith fleets.

Tamil was hurled backwards by Turpidus again, but quickly looked up as a sleek ship slid into view above him. The loading ramp lowered, showing Grand Master Skywalker, Master Saltatha, and several others clustered inside the ship.

"Get on board!" Master Skywalker hollered, and Tamil needed no further prompting. He raced away from the surprised Turpidus as blaster cannon fire lit up the Sith's position, and performed a titanic Force Leap into the cargo bay. He staggered, but was steadied by Master Saltatha's enormous paw on his shoulder.

"Thank you, my friend," Tamil said breathlessly, getting a growl in acknowledgement. The Zabrak Master glanced back, finding Turpidus standing exactly where he'd been, completely unharmed by the blasts.

We will meet again, old friend, Turpidus voice spoke gravely into his thoughts. And next time, Rowena shall be mine.

You can try, he shot back, severing the connection as the ramp closed behind him.

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Jarik entered the hangar with several medics who rushed to aid anyone who was injured. "I've set a course for Dac, your Admiral Ackbar has called for all Republic vessels to retreat there. I can drop you off there until I get further orders."

Luke nodded. "You have my thanks Captain." He then looked to Tamil. "Are you going to be alright?"

Ford looked to Jaxie. "Are you okay?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:43 pm

"As well as can be expected," Tamil said with a tired sigh as he sat on the floor. "Fionn has truly fallen; to go to such lengths against his best friend..." The Zabrak master shook off his doubts, noticeably gathering himself. "Is there any news of my Padawan? She went up into space to try and assist the fleet, but I know little else, just that she is alive. And what of Davik?"

Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Mellicious wrote:
Arden got to her feet and watched the ship take off. She didn't turn to Maeror this time.

"You allowed them to go? Why?" She asked curious, "and you've got something of mine."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Maeror looked down at Arden. "And what is that?"

"Rowena is on Home One." Ford interjected. "They've been boarded however. As for Davik, I felt his presence vanish some time ago. He didn't make it."

Last edited by The Captain on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

"The lightsaber you knocked out my hands," arden replied sharply, "don't tell me you lost it. We might have to fight again."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Maeror simply looked up into the sky. "It's inside. Pick up and strike at me if you wish. You won't live long afterwards." He said before heading back into the office as several Sith Troopers and a Sith Lord entered.

"My lord, Coruscant is ours. The Republic and Imperial fleets are retreating to hyperspace as we speak. Lord Angalacon is on his way down now to meet with you."

Maeror nodded. "Good, see to it that the Senate district is locked down and bring any Senators still on the planet to me."

"Yes my lord." The Sith said bowing before leaving.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Arden retrieved it and went to find him, overhearing him say darth Angalacon wondering if he's the one who took Trent and case. She turned the corner and spun the lightsaber in her hands.

"I didn't want this back just so I could win the battle we just had. It's in case you decline our agreement. Oh yes, thank you... I know perfectly well that I should be grateful to be still breathing but palpatine isn't my only mission. I was hoping that you might be able to keep your ears open for me and see if you hear anything about the capture of two Jedis. A man and a young girl. A rather powerful young girl. I need the girl, the man is no use to me."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 pm

"Your daughter and the soldier who played at Jedi." Maeror said sitting down in the chair the Supreme Chancellor had sat in just hours ago. "They are on my ship, the Leviathan."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Without a chance for him to continue, "her for me... That's my agreement."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Maeror cocked his head. "And I am to what? Simply allow her to go?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Arden kept the fact that case was powerful from him, if he didn't know then that was good.

"The man is already dead, I know that much. So you know she is my daughter? She's not something you can play with. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But what I do have are a very particular set of powers that I have acquired over a very long time, that make me a nightmare for sith like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:15 pm

The Captain wrote:
Ford looked to Jaxie. "Are you okay?"

Jaxie sheathes hr saber, staring briefly at the floor. She turns and walks off. "I'm fine," she says. "Wake me when we get to wherever."

---

Eerie seals Leia inside of one of the Leviathan's holding rooms, designed specifically to contain Jedi. She shuts the door behind her and stands by it, guarding the hostage.

Meanwhile, Nazrin's shuttle makes its way to the Senate building. Nazrin steps in behind Arden and Maeror just as Arden concludes her little speech, standing as the tallest thing in the room and looking down on the little woman before him. His attention then turns to Maeror.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Ford sighed and nodded. "Alright Jax." He said.

-----

Maeror held his gaze on Arden for a moment, amused she thought herself a real threat. He stood up and walked towards Arden, a chair moved behind and she found her self forced to sit in it.

Maeror looked down at her. "Make another demand of me and you will see your daughter turned into a puppet for my friend's amusement." He said motioning to Nazrin.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Arden turned her head to see Nazrin and recognised him from the images she received from Trent. She still had her lightsaber and hid it under her arm. While Trent meant nothing to her, she was still angry that he died. It could've been avoided.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next