Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Starchasers - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:31 am

"Call them excuses if you want, but that's what his deal is" Dover said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:36 am

"Well I think he just needs a gal." Jack said as the ship came out of hyperspace near Xandar.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:37 am

Piper glances at the last Pizza. She turns on her FTL Gear and, in a flash of blue light, the entire thing is gone. She pops up near the front, looking through the window at Xandar, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Always was a pretty place."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:40 am

"Yeah." Jack said coming up next to her. "I always liked it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:57 am

"It's nice.", Victoria remarked, looking through a window.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:01 am

"Looks like another city to me" Dover said 

Peter got lost in his head playing with all the stuff in Jack's workshop.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Jack walked into the workshop. "We're here kid if you wanna join us."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:22 pm

"So what's the game, sporty? Pop down, get the money, get to gettin'? Maybe see your arses again in space, sometime?" Piper says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:14 pm

"Go ahead without me, a little busy"  Peter said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:17 am

"Let him be. He won't budge until he's exhausted himself.", Victoria told Jack.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:34 am

"Okay, well Daniels keep an eye on him."

"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:04 am

(Need an idea for what Peter might be making.)

Dover waited for the others
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:46 am

Victoria headed over to Dover, seeing him wait on them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:58 am

Jack headed out with everyone, the scientist following them out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:56 am

"What's the kid making?" DOver asked Victoria
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:17 am

Piper walks around with her hands behind her head. "Wonder how much the Nova gits plan on payin' for this bloke," she muses. "Ya have a whole corps at your beck 'n' call, whataya need a couple of hired guns for, right? Yeah, we're really good guns, but it seems topsy turvy, yeah? I mean is all good, in'it? Important part is that we get the credits. Up front."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:42 am

"My guess is they didn't want the op traced back to em." Jack said. "And it's a hefty sum or I wouldn't have bothered with it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:47 am

"The red bleeders must scare 'em somethin' awful, then, yeah? Guess that's one ship measuring contest the bucket heads lost," Piper says. "Oi. Big brain. What do the bucket heads want with you, anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:03 am

"I'm a weapons developer." The Scientist said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:11 am

"What, that's it? Must be an impressive bullet, that. Or... hey, tell me all you do is make giant slingshots. Pea shooters? That would be so good! Blow away the scourge of the universe while laughing our arses off, yeah?" Piper says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:19 am

"I'm developing weapons capable of wiping out entire galaxies." The scientist said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:23 am

"Oh, you're one of those eggheads. So that's your party trick, huh? You also do balloon animals?" Piper pauses for a moment. "Wait, why would the bucket heads want you any place but behind bars?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:09 am

"Because the technology I developed was to be used to power things, not destroy them."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:59 am

prydeman wrote:
"What's the kid making?" DOver asked Victoria

"I can almost never tell, honestly. Not even now.", Victoria admitted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:05 pm

"Ah well, I'm sure he'll let us know when we get back" Dover said "So, Science guy here has made some sort of super energy source."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: