Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Starchasers - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Satrya was met suddenly by several VTOLs heading her way, the acronym S.R.F. on the side with a logo showing the planet Earth, a Anchor, and a Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Satyra looks up from her interface and glances around. <This had better be a peaceful offering of greetings.> she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 pm

"State your business!" Came a voice over a speaker system. "You entered our atmosphere we need to know your intentions."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Satyra stares. <Your tone needs correction...suit, translate.> The suit replays the orders to her in a language she understands. <Ah. Right. Humans are notorious for not knowing their place, aren't they? Suit translate all dialogues between my own and Terran languages and dialects.> The ring on around her wrist flashes and she looks back up. <Listen well, human. I am Satyra: Council Member of Maklu'ann. I have no qualms with your or your kind...yet. I seek an audience with one of your kind. I understand you call him...'Sentinel.'>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:33 pm

"He's not here currently he's-"

"Right here." Sentinel said floating behind Satrya having flown in suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Satyra looks over her shoulder. "Suit. Up." Her suit's rocket soles give her lift and she hovers up to his level. "So you are 'Sentinel'. Hm. Interesting. You've no doubt heard my introduction so I won't waste your time or mine by repeating myself. I require assistance and, from what I hear, you were instrumental in the defeat of a tyrant empire. Is there truth to this? Or am I going to have to teach a colony of little blue men a lesson about the dangerous enterprise of lying to a Maklu'anean?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:12 pm

James narrowed his eyes. "I aided them yes, but know that if you attack the Koratin you and I will have a major problem. Now how can I help you with what I'm guessing a problem on your world?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:26 pm

"Calm yourself, Terran. I couldn't care less what happens to them. Whether they discover the secret to world peace or that planet is obliterated by their sun isn't my concern. I am here to discuss my world, as you said. It faces a similar threat...one that I would much rather discuss..." she glances over her shoulder at the ones who beat him there. "Privately."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:47 pm

"Let's talk on your ship then." James said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:47 pm

"My ship is only large enough for one person," Satyra says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 am

"Then follow me." James said flying up and away.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:56 am

Satyra follows Sentinel, glancing over her shoulder at the interlopers from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:20 am

"That's better" Star Lord said seeing everybody calming down. "Groot, you can put him down now."
Groot let Dover go
"All right, what are you doing here"
"Why don't you tell me what's so special about the golden boy you thought to keep secret from us?"
"None of your concern" Rocket said "And what about the kid?"
"I was just wanted to check out your ship" Peter said "so much to lean here."
Rocket shook his head going back to the pilot's chair "Unbelievable, now we've got to take these mooks back."

"Well, guess he couldn't wait to get back" Keith shrugged
"Which leaves us to deal with whatever is coming at us" Brand said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:52 am

"It's okay we can handle it." Ms. Marvel said.

James flew up heading back to the ship with Satrya.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:01 am

Satyra touches down on the ship with James. "So this is your vessel," Satyra says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 am

"Hope you're right" Brand said as they were hit
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:08 am

"Well he's back." Ms. Marvel said seeing James and Satrya. "And he brought company."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:23 am

"Yes...company," Satyra says as she continues to look around. "Although I had asked for a private audience. Wait...you. Ms. Marvel, correct? You're allies?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:28 am

"Yeah we are." Ms. Marvel said. "Good friends as well."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:39 am

Satyra stares flatly at the mention of friendship. She then turns back to James. "You impress me, Sentinel. You make powerful allies. But on to business. My world, Maklu'ann. It faces a tyrannical situation that needs correcting. I was a rebel but, in case it wasn't obvious, I am only one woman."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 am

James crossed his arms. "Tell me more about this problem."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 am

Satyra folds her hands behind her back. "There was a Council. They mediated between the houses of the Maklu'annean deities, made rules...kept order. It was peaceful but it wouldn't last. Violence erupted. They mobilized their law enforcement branch to quell the violence. And they did so...but after it was over, the man they left in charge decided to hold a coup. The council is not comprised of fighters, Sentinel. They were overwhelmed. Most of them...all of them...killed. All but one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 am

"You." James said. "Well I'm more than happy to help, I hate tyrants and can't stand a bully."

"I'll help too." Ms. Marvel said. "Someone has to keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 am

"You have my thanks," Satyra says. She crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:13 am

"We can discuss you're problems later" Brand said as they took another hit "we're kind of being attacked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: