Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Starchasers - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 am

"True" Dover smiled "so  show him your circuit board and let him play with your buttons to see what makes you tick."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:14 am

"I have. Literally.", Victoria muttered and headed back to the ship with him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:28 pm

"Maybe he's just not interested in girls" Dover shurgged
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 am

"There's no answer that would actually surprise me at this point."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:42 am

"Could also grab his circuit board and see what happens." Jack shrugged walking by heading into the ship's kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:51 am

"Well that's an option too" Dover said "why not go find him and see what he's doing."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:09 am

"Wisearse has a circuit board?" Piper asks, following to the kitchen. "Wait. We still talkin' about tech or did this turn naughty some place down the line? I'm good for either. Just wanna know which lingo to speak."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 am

"Little bit of both" Dover smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm

"No, it did not! Or well, it did, but just because of Dover.", Victoria muttered and walked off further into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm

"What can I say, I can be a dirty old man sometimes" Dover grinned

Peter was in the back of the ship eating some pizza
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 am

Victoria walked in and placed the large boxes down on the working table. "Hey.", she greeted Peter.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

"Did you know they had pizza in space?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:19 am

"Can't say that I'm entirely surprised by that.", Victoria said and began to open up a box.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:48 pm

"So, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:12 am

"I bought a few modifications. I figured it was about time. Interested in seeing what I got?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm

"Sure, let's see what you got"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:15 am

Victoria nodded and shoved a box across the work bench. "Here. I think this one's like a CPU or something."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Peter started looking through the box. "Lots of cool stuff in here I could use. Might even be able to make a new android out of this."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 am

Victoria narrowed her eyes and shot Peter a glare, taking the box back. "I'm sorry, what did you say you were gonna do with my parts?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 pm

"I said I could make another droid out of them" Peter said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:28 pm

From the other room, Piper shouts to Victoria as if she'd overheard. "He's more machine than you are, luv! He doesn't get it! Try explainin' what he did wrong in binary! He'll get that!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:58 am

Victoria sighed and overhearing Piper then glanced over at Peter. "I was hoping you could upgrade my hardware foremost."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:13 pm

"I could do that" Peter said "but I don't see why you need upgrades like these, I always thought you perfect they way you are."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 am

Victoria stared at him with wide eyes surprised. "Oh, well... uhm...", she looked away bit the inside of her lip before shoving the box over to him. "If you say so, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

"Do you still want me to use these on you?" Peter asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: