Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Caleb stumbles back "I just want to leave. Everyone else here gets to come and go as they please, even the maniac clown girl. Why am I different?"

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:01 pm

"Mischief's been good lately...though I've been getting a bit bothered by her recent...'behavior'," Robin says, reading his book.

"Eh. Let him out," Star-Girl says, flipping through channels. "He does something stupid, we'll catch him again. Same with the clown. I just wanna watch TV in peace."

"Peace. Right. Whatever, let him go," Robin says, turning a page.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:41 am

Logan shrugs and stands aside. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:57 am

"Thank you" Caleb said heading out the door "Oh, one more thing-Can somebody get this damn collar off me, it's starting to hurt."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:07 am

"Here you go.", Logan said and threw him a small remote. "I think that's the right one!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:10 am

Caleb snatched it out of the air and headed out playing around with the remote dropping to the floor after shocking himself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am

"OH SHIT! Sorry! Uh, this is definitely the one!", Logan says determined and unlocks the collar for him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:28 am

Caleb glanced up at him setting his pants on fire getting up slowly "Yeah, that was the right one."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:44 am

"Yeeeeeouch!", Logan exclaimed running to the bathroom to put his pants out.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:00 am

Caleb laughed heading out "Antone seen martian boy, wanna show him a few tricks."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:06 am

"Leave him alone, matchstick," Star says, stopping on the news, staring for a bit, and flipping to cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:15 pm

"I'm not going to hurt the little green guy"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:51 am

"Don't touch my green bretheren from another mother!", Logan exclaimed from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:39 am

"Fine" Caleb said heading out "have fun doing nothing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 am

"I'm doing it" Hawk said heading out "I'm joining Superman."
Dove stood in his way trying to keep him from walking out "You can't"
"I can" Hawk said walking around her
"He's wrong" Dove said following him "and you know it."
"What I know is that we keep putting the bad guys away and they keep getting out."
"If you leave that's it" Dove shouted after him "we're done as partners and a couple."
Hawk stopped and turned back to her "If you have any feelings for me at all you won't ask me to change who I am. I'm going. Nothing you say will change my mind. If that means we're done, then I guess we're done."
Dove stood watching him leave the Titan's base.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 am

Robin leaves the base on his glider when he's stopped by an invisible wall. "Going somewhere, bird boy?" Star-Girl says. At her side is Mischief, grinning like a maniac.

"I have a plan," Robin says.

"Uh-huh. That involve hanging around the most powerful man on the planet and pissing him off?"

"It involves enlisting with him so I can keep tabs on him and make sure we have an advantage. He's lost it. He thinks killing them all is going to fix things. Well, here's a news flash, for you. Both of you were criminals, and look where you are. My dad was a crook and he raised me to do what I do. People like you and people like my dad? There's no place for them in Superman's little fantasy world. So if I have to go and risk my neck against that kind of power, I will. And you're going to let me."

"Superman's world DOES sound ruthlessly boooring," Mischief concedes.

Star-Girl relents and lets Robin go.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=429
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40