Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 am

"Alrighty." Aaron said. "And then there were two."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 am

As Bastion follows down into the tunnel, Mischief suddenly springs up behind him. "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:58 am

Bastion flinches a bit startled and puts his fist up briefly before opening his eyes wide, staring at Mischief. "Sheesus... thanks for that...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 am

Mischief stares rather playfully and lowers his fists for him.  "I know when someone's watchin' me, green jeans.  Heck, I'm being watched almost 24/7.  But it's usually an adult.  Sooo, what, you're checking to make sure I don't go blowing anyone up?"

Last edited by Twi on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:36 am

"Yeah, sooo wanna head back" Grace asked
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 am

"Well, no, of course not... I get that its nice to have no eyes following you all the time, so... That's why I followed -- Yeah, I'm contradicting myself, I know already.", Bastion sighs before taking a deep breath. "I just wanna keep outta public, personally. Even though I can change my appearance it feels like people stare at me like I'm an alien, and they would be a 100% right, of course, but still."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 am

"Yeah, I know the feeling," Mischief says rather nonchalantly. "Eh. Screw 'em, I say." Then she turns around rather abruptly and starts marching. "If they don't like whatcha got ta offer, then they aren't worth carin' what they think."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 am

Bastion blinks and watches her wander off before realizing that she wasn't gonna stop at all. He headed after Mischief. "I guess that's sound reasoning...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 am

"I have my moments of clarity," she says. She stops at a door and looks at him. "Any way you can try and look like a punk dressed kinda like a clown? Like...I dunno, a guy version of me or something'? You're gonna want a disguise."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am

"Uhm... alright.", Bastion agrees after a moment of hesitation as his appearance changes. His brown hair turns into a shade of green and stands upright while his skin becomes crayon white. Dark makeup is applied messily from under his eyes and lips become red from a shade of lipstick he had seen someone wear before. His clothes turn slightly ragged as well. "So... what is this? A clown rally?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 am

"You could say that," Mischief says, kicking the door in. All around are dozens of young punks, all dressed in clown get-ups. At the back of the room is a stage. Atop that stage is a young man holding up a television screen and on that screen is a crooked looking man in a clown get-up all the same.

"-And then the people of Gotham and the rest of this terribly dull world will all smile, happy little smiles as their boring, repetitive little lives are introduced to the distinct flavor of a little Chaos."

Mischief stands by the door with her arms crossed, looking up at the speech being made as the young delinquents all around cheer the speaker on. "Welcome to crazy town," she jokes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 am

Bastion arches an eyebrow suspiciously. "I... yeah, I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 pm

"I'll fill you in in detail later. For now, just know that the guy is a Joker wannabe. And you're gonna help me Dethrone him."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 pm

"Okay...", Bastion says with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. He takes a look at the stage. "So he's just been rallying forces until... Right, details later."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 pm

One of the clowns walks by Mischief when the rally is over. "Hey, now. Look at you," he says.

"Back away from me or I'll pull your head out through your nether regions. Thank You, and have a nice day," Mischief responds rather lightly and cheerily. "And then my friend, here, will make you think you're a turkey."

"Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 pm

"Yes, and you won't find it to be particulary funny -- AT ALL!", Bastion tells the clown with a slightly crooked smile. "We will, though, OOPS!", he exclaims and snaps his fingers before the guy can retort in any way, using some of his telepathic powers against him to temporarily change his mind to that of poultry.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 pm

The clown wanders off, gobbling and clucking like a Turkey. Mischief laughs aloud as he disappears into the masses of clowns. "That was classic! Way to lighten up, green jeans!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Bastion chuckles a bit and rubs the back of his head. "Yeah... thanks.", he says. It wasn't particulary difficult to act a bit mental, and while it should make him feel uncomfortable to use his powers in such a manner, it was actually rather amusing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hey," Mischief says, dragging Bastion up closer to the stage. "You know where that was broadcasted from? Didn't look like anywhere I know in Gotham or Bludhaven. And I know those places like the back of my hand."

The clown who was holding the tv just glares down at her from the stage. Up close, it was apparent that he was actually...rather enormous. He jumps down and lands in front of her. "The boss is in Opal City. Why you askin'?"

"Why else? I want to meet the boss m'self."

He leans down and gets in her face. "What're you, crazy, or some'n?"

"Uh. Duh," Mischief responds quite snappily.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 pm

"Aren't we all a little crazy? Huh?", Bastion cackles. "I mean, hell, look at YOU! You sheer size alone is INSANE! I bet you do a LOT of pull ups...!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:14 pm

"I drink my milk," the big lunk says. "Welcome to the gang."

"Yep. Just send me a membership card and we'll call it a deal," Mischief says.

Then she walks off with Bastion. "We should probably beat these guys up," Mischief mutters to him. "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 pm

"I think we could take them on, sure, but is there really any point in it", Bastion asks. As he said that, he realized she'd probably come up with a reason rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

"It'll be fun," she says with a rather playful smile, looking up into his worried face.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Bastion stares at her blankly before giving off a carefree shrug. "Fair enough!!! Can't argue with that!", he says and turns around to tap a clown on the shoulder. As soon as he turns around Bastion sucker punches him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Mischief picks up the nearest one on one hand and spins him in the air before throwing him like a frisbee. "Go on, boy! Go git it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next