Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:53 am

Aaron walked towards Karla and Caleb. "We should just throw you out.'
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:06 am

"I second that notion," Karla says.

"Me too, me too!" Mischief says, raising her hand like a grade school student in the background.

Alan stands with his arms beneath his cape.  "Are we even allowed to kick him out?"

"Ooh, yeah," Mischief says.  "He's on the 'Watch' list with me and Debbie Downer."

"You sound a little too enthusiastic about that," Alan says.

Mischief shrugs absentmindedly and rocks from side to side as she observes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:07 am

"I don't care if we're allowed to or not, he's causing problems." Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 am

"You think this here was me causing problems" Caleb grinned "hate to disappoint but this was mild compared to what I could have done, I mean you're all still alive. You should take that as a compliment by the way, means I find you interesting."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 am

"He thinks he can kill us all, now, does he? Ha. He has an ego too. That's...just what we need," Karla says, tossing him aside.

Mischief raises her hand again. "Does that mean I don't get to be the only sociopath anymore?" Robin gives her a look and takes a subtle step away from her.

"C'mon," Karla says. "Let's leave laughing boy to his thoughts...assuming he thinks...at all."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am

Aaron walked out shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:12 am

"I could do" Caleb said "with a snap of my fingers I could blow you're head off, but then I'd be bored and I hate being bored."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:10 am

"You keep tellin' yourself that, Imp," Karla says, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 am

Caleb snaps his finger blowing the door behind Karla
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

Karla hovers near the boys as they walk off, ignoring the imp. Mischief trails behind just a bit, her hands behind her head. "So should we do some more looking around? Gotta be more than a war room around here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 am

Caleb decided to stick around with these 'heroes' a little longer. He headed out exploring on his own.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:16 am

"I think that's... I think that's a good idea.", Bastion says a bit shakily and follows them out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 am

Alan elbows Bastion in the arm. "You okay, man?"

"Don't worry about the Imp. I'll make sure he doesn't bug you anymore," Karla says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:49 am

Caleb went off looking around the base on his own
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:56 am

"Yeah, I'm fine... just not that good with fire.", Bastion says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 am

"Understandable." Aaron said putting his hand on Bastion's shoulder. "I've got your back too buddy."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 am

"Thanks guys.", Bastion says with a small smile. "So... any other rooms around here?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:59 am

"Hangar is that way." Aaron smiled pointing down the hall. "Gotta be something good in there."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 am

"Why do I get the feeling you anticipate a lot of crash landing?" Karla jokes.

"Ya should," Mischief speaks up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 am

"Well, you are all teenagers. I wouldn't let you lot drive my car, but we're giving you a League Javelin." Nightwing said walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:17 am

Alan's eyes go wide as saucers as he looks the Javelin over. "Whoa. How fast does this thing go? Does it have stealth? Is it protected against all environments? Even vacuum?"

"Well...we found our motor head," Karla says. "Robin probably already knows how to fly it."

"Uh...older models than this, yes," Alan says.

"I think I'll just stick to flying my way," Karla jokes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:27 am

"I second that motion.", Bastion agrees with Karla.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

Caleb found his way into the computer room of the base and decided to see what they had on there. He chuckled pulling up his own file after awhile. "Seems like Nightwing hasn't told them everything about me, yet. Wonder how long that will last."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

"Well the new Javelins are pretty good, the high end interceptor models can even keep up with Superman." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 am

"But not the Flash, I take it," Alan says.

"You wanna fly this thing going as fast as the Flash?" Karla says as she floats around, checking it out.

"Point taken."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next