Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:25 am

Kara nodded. "Thanks, but this fight is far from done...he's very powerful. We might need help."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 am

"I'm all for help, but who exactly are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:51 am

"Jill, Keith, Chris, Erica. Any of them." Kara said. "He's keeping up with me and you while you're in Gear 2." Kara said. "And he looks like he's not even warmed up."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 am

"I've only just begun myself.", Arthur said. "...Alright. Maybe Jill is available."

(heading to bed)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 am

"Well I don't want to tear this city apart more than it will be." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 am

"I'm on it sir" Keith said taking off for the cruiser

"Just tell me what you need" Jill said joining Kara and Arthur.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

"Then we need to move out of the city's range.", Arthur said before looking at Jill. "The big guy, we need some help with him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 am

"Right, I think can handle that" jill said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:07 am

"I know you can.", Arthur told her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 am

Several F-22s formed up with Blindspot. "We'll keep the enemy fighters off you Blindspot." The lead pilot said.

Kara nodded. "I'll get him to follow me." She said blasting at Drachen who was coming up at them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 am

Blindspot gave them a salute flying on to the ship

Jill nodded
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:01 am

"Yup. He's definitely gunning for ya.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 am

"Should we give her a hand" Jill asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 am

Kara shot and eye blast at Drachen who dodged it and Kara blasted off from the city, Drachen close behind her.

The Battlecruiser opened fire at Blindspot with it's point defense lasers. The Wing of F-22s moved in intercepting and engaging the Koratin fighters.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 am

Blindspot dodged the lasers closing in on the cruiser.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:56 am

Several squads of Jaegers were deployed to attack Blindspot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:58 am

Blindspot launched blasts at the Jaegers
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:12 am

The Jaegers returned fire hurling energy blasts at him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 am

"Might take a little longer, seems they're prepared for me" Blindspot said over the coms "A little back up would be nice."

Jill took off with Arthur following them
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 am

Arthur watched Jill speed ahead and followed her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 am

"Forming up on your wing." Ms. Marvel said over the comms as she and Iron Man came up flanking Blindspot.

War Machine, Captain America, Blur, and Spider-Woman were backing up Erica and Shadow assisting them and the SRF in taking down the Koratin Walkers.

Kara got out over the bay before turning back only to be decked with a powerful right hook from Drachen that broke the sound barrier sending her hurling away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

Arthur delivered a pair of powerful rocket punches into Drachen's back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 am

Drachen grunted and was sent forward before he turned around and came at Arthur with blinding speed delivering his own punch to Arthur's jaw
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 am

Jill brought the ocean up around Drachen
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 am

Intangible zipped above the bay on an invisible disc, building up crazy momentum. She leaped from the disc, nearing the battlefield. She harnessed all of the momentum she'd built in the form of a force spear, projecting it from her forehead straight into Drachen's chest, in an effort to send him into the ocean Jill had risen. She landed on a disc, skimming the water's surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next