Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:34 am

"Damn." Jane said. "I was hoping I could get a ride to Haven City from you. It's impossible to get a flight there because of everything going on." She paused. "I guess I could call in the X-Men for a second favor..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 am

"Do it quickly, the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and X-Men are all coming in to help." Iron Man said. "It's Obelisk, Jane."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 am

Jane clenched the phone as a sporadic energy field danced around her, knocking things around the room. "I'm on my way." She said. As she hung up the phone, the field died around her. Her heart pounded and caused her fingers to become clumsy as she tore through her address book quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 am

Iron Man looked out at the five alien vessels from the flight deck of the SHIELD Helicarrier. "Sir, the US Atlantic Fleet is on it's way and is deploying a carrier group to the area." JARVIS said over the comms.

"I hope it's enough." Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

Jane found Kitty Pryde with her hands on her hips in the hangar bay at the Institute, tapping her foot in a dramatic state of impatience. "I was supposed to be out of here ten minutes ago." She said as the blonde woman entered in a set of new threads.

"I told you I'd be twenty minutes." Jane defended, hiking her duffle bag up her shoulder.

"You were twenty five." Kitty scoffed. "Either way, get in." She boarded the small four-person X-jet before them.

Jane ducked her head in and found that the cabin was diamond shaped, and took the seat in the back. The other occupants included X-23 and Hellion. She noted that the jet was probably for short, fast distances.

"Strap in, this is gonna be an interesting flight." Kitty said as the jet hovered out from its secret hangar. Kitty punched it and the jet displayed its prowess in the sky, nearly zipping faster than the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:58 am

Haven City was a spectacle to behold, the SHIELD Helicarrier hovered over the city and over the bay rested five large alien ships, all many of aircraft were in the air, military helicopters, police helicopters, SHIELD Helicopters, and new choppers galore. Every so often US Air Force and Navy jet craft flew over keeping an eye out for any action from the alien vessels.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 am

Kitty fought for control over the zippy jet until she finally slowed down enough for their stomachs to catch up to the cabin.
"I'm gonna hurl..." Hellion moaned, covering his mouth.
"I did not know we could reach this location so quickly." X-23 said aloud.
"Shi'aran technology, recently acquired." Kitty said, pulling her hair back into place. The ride had been fast, but bumpy.

Jane looked out to Haven City. "My city..." She whispered to herself. "Thanks for the ride." She said before phasing down from her seat and into the great blue of Haven's sky, far above the skyscrapers. She plunged headfirst for about a minute before using her abilities to create discs around her light enough for her to fall through, reducing her momentum. Before long, she reached a speed slow enough for her to land on a disc strong enough to support her weight. She zipped down to street level, inspecting the city, seeking whatever frontline had been created.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 am

"So who else are we picking up?", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 am

"Chris? Erica?" Kara suggested. "The Avengers will do doubt be with SHIELD."

SRF Marines had established a line of defense near the harbor and it continued back into the heart of the city in several zones in an attempt to cover the entire city.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 am

Jane slid along the line and came to a stop before one. "Where can I find a commanding officer around? I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:17 am

"Who are you?" A Marine asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 am

"Intangible." Jane said, feeling suddenly in character. "I used to be with the Guardians."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 am

"Alright, let's go pick them up then. I'm sure they're looking for us.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 am

"Where are they?" Terak asked.

Chris was looking out of the window at his and Erica's apartment. "Well shit."

"Right, General Wilson is back near ArmsTech Tower that's our Forward Operating Base. Find him there and he'll give you something to do." The Marine said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 am

"Is there like a... window... ah, that way.", Arthur said directing Terak.

"Shit is right.", Erica said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 am

Jane found the ArmsTech Tower in no time and dismounted her force disc once she spotted a white tent, which she assumed was the base. "I'm looking for a General Wilson. Intangible, former Guardian."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 am

"Through there." A Marine said walking past her, obviously in a hurry.

General Wilson stood in the command center looking over several monitors. "Status update?"

"Both divisions are deployed and ready, the 10th Mountain Division and New York National Guard are deploying in NYC as well and Hanscom Air Force Base is on high alert."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

Intangible leafed past the tent and stood before the general. "Intangible, sir. Former Guardian. I'm here for your use."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

General Wilson looked back at her. "Hmph, the only one who is I guess. We need to find the other Guardians they've run off with the alien fugitive these others are hunting. We can handle the defense of the city, you need to find the others and get that alien here to me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 am

Jane sighed. "How do you suppose I go about that, sir? Do you have anything on their location?"

(My internet is punking out.. i'll be back in a few hours and see if it's better)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 am

"Here." Wilson said pointing to a location on the map. "You'll take a Platoon of my FEAR Operators and take him into custody."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 am

"Hey Arthur can you do that portal thing and get them here" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 pm

"Yeah... sure...", Arthur said before opening a rift. "Portal thing... Pfft...", he mutters before going through, appearing inside Chris' and Erica's apartment.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am

Chris turned seeing Arthur. "Uhhh....since when can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:57 am

"No time to explain, just jump through.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next