Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am

(haha night!)

"Things are hard to bring down." Chris said.

Drachen moved back and then down letting Kara come flying in slamming into Arthur.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:11 am

"No kidding..."; Erica sighed.

Arthur grunted flying back from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:37 am

"We take out the legs" Blindspot said heading for a walker "I need some of you to plant charges at the joints, the rest will help me keeping it busy."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 pm

"Yes sir." The Marines said moving out with Blindspot.

Kara caught herself and Arthur. "I'm throwing you at him, get ready." She said grabbing him and hurling him at Drachen.

Chris nodded. "I'll keep you covered." He told Erica.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm

The Marines opened fire on the second walker drawing it's attention as the other Marines moved around to focus their fire on the leg joints.

Iron Man flew at a Walker hitting it several repulsor blasts heavily damaging it before hitting it with a final blast that took the walker down. "Focus your fire on the center cock pit and the four leg joints." Iron Man said over the comms. "Their armor is thick but a well placed hit to the joints and cockpit will take them down."

The SHIELD Helicarrier was firing everything it had trying to keep the Koratin Fighters off it and trying to help the US Navy take down the Koratin Battlecruiser and Koratin Landing Ship.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am

"Okay, sure-- SHIIIIIT!", Arthur shouted before putting his arms back, rocketing toward Drachen, unleashing a flurry of punches once within range.

"Thanks, sweetie.", Erica said moving up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 am

"Yeah, already on it" Blindspot said flying up attacking the cockpit "you're a little behind me as always."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am

"Says the one who hasn't knocked out a walker." Iron Man said taking another down.

Drachen blocked and parried the punches keeping pace with Arthur.

"Anytime." Chris smirked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Arthur grunted and kept trying to find a breach in Drachen's defense.

Erica winked and aimed for another walker, taking a shot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 am

"I was a little busy dealing with the aliens on the ground" Keith said taking out the walker.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 am

"Didn't stop me engaging their fighters." Iron Man said blasting a Koratin fighter.

Kara came in hard at Drachen helping Arthur but the Koratin warrior was keeping pace with both of them. It was evident his skill and power was tremendous.

Chris smirked his shadow clones keeping the incoming fire off Erica.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 am

"That's the difference between a soldier and a civilian" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 am

"What is? Me knocking out their air power or you lolly gagging around down there?" Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 am

"I'll try and open up a window for you", Arthur said to Kara as they fought Drachen.

Erica kept firing at the walkers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 am

Chris's shadow clones kept the Walkers busy allowing Erica to put fire down range.

Drachen chuckled. "I heard that." He said flying back and blasting at both of them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 am

"Nice work, Chris! Keep it going!", Erica shouted as she continued to lay waste.

Arthur opened up two rifts covering them from the blasts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 am

Venom551 wrote:
"What is? Me knocking out their air power or you lolly gagging around down there?" Iron Man said.

"No, duty" Blindspot said "you have freedom to pretty much do whatever you want and while I may be facing a court martial for ignoring orders from a general I'm still a marine who refuses to abandon his brothers and sisters to show off. But if really want to compare accomplishments..." Blindspot took off for the battlecruiser weaving through the fighters coming at him. He broke through whatever sheild might have been protecting it heading straight for the most vulnerable part of the ship taking it out. The cruiser was soon rocked by a series of explosions as it came down crashing into a platoon of walkers. "I don't know, did that do anything to hurt their forces?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:41 am

"I got your backside girl." Chris smirked.

Kara went around them coming at Drachen.

"Shut up." Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

Keith chuckled a bit flying back down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

"We've got one more alien vessel over the harbor, looks like a troop ship it's just deploying fighters and drop ships." General Wilson said over the comms. "Blindspot head in and take it out, I'm sending a fighter wing your way to support you."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 pm

"I know you do, try to focus on covering me instead!", she joked and kept firing.

Arthur went at Drachen from the other side.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:38 am

Chris chuckled. "It's hard to do!"

Drachen blocked Kara's punch and turned firing a blast at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 am

Erica smirked back at him for a quick second before firing at a walker.

Arthur dodged the blast and changed into Gear 2 before engaging him again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am

Chris smirked watching her before getting back into the fight.

Drachen moved aside from Arthur however Kara caught him with a right hook that sent him down into a building, collapsing the roof.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 am

"Kneel, bitches!", Erica shouted firing down the street.

"Nice hook there, Slugga'.", Arthur told her with a slight pant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next