Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:36 am

"Keep them locked up" Demetrios shrugged "it will protect them from the inevitable war that will come. But let me make myself clear now, I will not bow to you. I prefer to stand beside you as your consort and confidant."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:53 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned and leaned down kissing her neck pummeling her slick pussy harder.
Nikkita bucked against him urgently about to blow
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 am

Nexus growled hammering away swiftly at her gushing cunt striking her spot even harder, about to blow his load.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 am

Nikkita clamped down around him erupting around his cock
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 pm

"Careful boy, my offer has limits... but I will take it into consideration and let you know soon," Arlia finally answered, not fully trusting him. She would feel far better if he was just like the priests and mortals who would bow and do her every order without question. Demetrios seemed to be far too smart and strong, and she felt that he would no sooner challenge her authority. She would have to break him down first.

Her head turned and she smiled, "But first... look, someone would be quite interested in speaking with you. And while they do, may I suggest a topic for discussion. As you're so willingly offering yourself to my cause, ask yourself this. Would you stand beside me even if I was to kill them?"

Apollaine got to her feet and raised herself to stand alongside Xander. At first she wanted to attack the fellow god and lecture him that it would all be a waste of time. Instead she wondered what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 am

"Killing both of them would not further your cause" Demetrios said looking in at them "It would anger Apollonis to hear that his true sister is dead with his only follower. Apollonis angry is in itself not a bad thing but it's what he will do with that anger that is. Right now they do not want to bother Orion or any of the others by telling them about you. They believe they can handle you on their own. But if you kill both of them, he will without a doubt go to the others and your plans will be ruined before you can even begin. You could force one to watch you kill the other but again that would not be of any true help to your cause. Instead, I propose you turn one to your side. It is obvious that they care for one another and I know which would be the better of the two to turn."

He paused looking in at Xander and Apollonaie before turning to face Arlia "But if you want any further advice from me consider my offer sooner than later. I can just as easily leave this place and tell them of your plans. Either way I accomplish my goal."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:53 am

Nexus groaned and drove into Nikkita's tightening sheathe unleashing his load inside her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 am

"Yes, more" Nikkita moaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 pm

"But I want them to come after me," arlia retorted and then drew back. She remembered seeing the world for the first time, speckles of light and greenery. The clouds and the blueness of the sky but it was shorter than every breath she took, and she remembered the war of the first gods. Brutal and violent, some escaped to the corners of the world in hiding, amongst the first sign of man, some camouflaged into animals and nature, but the majority were cut down. It wasn't in their nature to turn from a fight and she recalled seeing her parents and siblings cut down. She was secured a chance of life again way into the future and this was her chance. But she didn't understand what it would take, one dangerous move and it would fall apart.

"Forgive me," she said sweetly, "you are beyond wise. If you can help advise me like you wish then you secure their freedom."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 am

"As I said, I don't care if they are free or not" Demetrios said "but if you truly wish to cause the gods pain start with this one." He nodded towards Apollaine standing in front of Xander "She has found someone who truly cares for her and chosen to give him her heart. I suggest we turn him to your side. Indoctrine him into your faith, make him kneel at your feet. You will see her heart break and her will crumble as she sees the man she loves commit himself mind, body and heart to your every need and desire. And when she is broken she will come to you begging to release her love from your hold. With her you can reach Apolloins and Alea. She can help you convince them that your vision, your dreams and plans for the future are what is needed."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:46 am

Nexus growled pumping his hot seed into her still thrusting hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 am

Nikkita moaned moving with him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm

"You are no where near as smart as I am. I went straight for Apollaine already and alea knows that I would chose the weakest and most kindest to play with. Alea can almost see my every move. I'd strike at her heart if I could."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 am

"That is where you made your mistake" Demetrios said "You went after them directly. If you want Apollaine, take her man. He is after all only mortal, it should be much easier to turn him to your will. But why don't you give me your idea."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 am

Arlia crossed her arms in annoyance and impatience, "I might just kill you now and let that be the message that I mean business. I have already seen that they care little for Apollaine, I could've killed Apollonis but I'm not ready to have them rain hell on me yet. I want to gradually entice things to a huge epic finale. Playing with the two gods are fun for now but I want to send a small... A small dagger to their hearts.

Maybe I could send one of their hands?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 am

Demetrios couldn't keep himself from laughing at her. She had big plans but little imagination and no idea of who her opponents were. He stopped after a few minutes and looked over at her seeing how angry she had become. He took a deep breath to calm himself and walked towards her taking her by the arm and leading her out of the room. "Forgive me but I just realized they are all worried about you when there is really nothing to be worried about. You have big plans but no real way to execute them. You say you could've killed Apollonis and yet you passed up the oppurtunity to kill one of the few gods that will always know where to find you and possibly the only one that will always see through your lies. You think they don't care about Apollaine but they do. They haven't come to try to free her from you because they know that she feels responsible for you and wishes to take care of her own mistakes. They will come and there is little that you can do to stop them from rescuing her. You want a grand finale with them but you are unprepared to face even me in a battle. I came to offer my help but so far you have done nothing that shows you want it. I have told you what you should do but you have ignored it. If you are not going to listen to me, truly listen, then this is a waste of my time." He stopped outside with her and let go of her harm continuing on without her. "Good luck with taking over Olympus, I will hold a special place for you in Tartatus."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Arlia looked around in utter dismay, did he just appear to rise above her? And quickly she raced to prevent him from leaving materialising I front of him to block him off.

If nothing else would've upset her this hit her hard, "what would they do to me? Kill me?"

She didn't need his answer although she invited it as she stopped and turned to see the path ahead of them.

"You can go if you want to, I won't cause you any harm but I apologise, I haven't been very honest with you and all you have wanted to do is help me and secure the safety of your friends. There is something you need to know though, I can't actually kill Apollaine, alea and Apollonis, I am bound to them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:40 pm

"Well that is interesting" Demetrios said "if you can't kill them then what exactly is your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"I can hurt their hearts and the things they care about. But it's different to what you suggested, alea and Apollonis won't find their hearts ripped apart by me hurting Apollaine even though they are of blood kin.

Believe me I want to hurt them so badly! I'd kill them in a heartbeat it antagonises me. Their blood racing through me and if their heart stops, mine also stops. I will bleed when they do but I'm not afraid of it, I have quite adapted myself to its taste.

The world deserves to hurt too but I need them, I need to make this work and to be a ruler that I was always meant to be."

Arlia realised that her voice had broken into a young and frightened voice, and she immediately stopped.
"Now alea... I've already decided to haunt her dreams even further. She will believe that I can restore her son to life and I do while she suddenly sees all her friends and Apollonis kill him. He falls into her arms before being dragged back to the hell again. And I will continue to have different versions of kids that look like her in every way and I will be the victor, the saviour the only one with the ability to keep her child. The problem is demetrios I'm really scared she can see images and I'm hoping she will never realise exactly what I am for."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 am

Nexus groaned smiling and leaned down kissing Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 pm

"She may figure it out, eventually" Demetrios said "but I think you're idea of breaking their hearts is the wrong way to go. Doing that will do nothing for your cause, all it will accomplish is giving you three less gods to face. Wouldn't it be better to have them join you? To have them help you conquer Olympus and the world?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

"They will not join willingly," Arlia replied, "I have decided... I want you to return to them and claim you merely got away with your life and that they should surrender themselves to me. To do so is the only way that they will get Apollaine and Xander back safely."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:41 pm

"I will do as you ask, but still insist you try to convince Xander to side with you" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"That's already in motion, Apollaine is weak from the effects of creating me. He will be begging for my help sooner than later," Arlia replied and moved up behind him, "Be warned if you do go back to them and try to find a way of bringing me down, I will be watching and you will be signing Xander's death warrant. I will be killing someone soon but I was hoping it wouldn't need to be him, so please don't make it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Demetrios nodded disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next