Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 am

"What? Are you afraid it'll get worse? I won't allow that.", Nexus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 am

"I'm hoping it gets better" Nikkita grinned
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:05 am

Orion groaned and smirked down at her firing still as he pulled out and moved his cock to her mouth shooting his load onto her face.

Callisto moaned and smiled biting her lip as she pushed back against him. "Mmmm f**k yes...love the way that cock stuffs me..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 am

"It can only get better, so you're fortunate.", Nexus grinned as their boat suddenly arrived at a shore lit with candles and a spread towel on the sand with food and drinks.

Leona moaned smirking and licked her lips slowly as he shot the rest onto her face, closing her eyes. "Mmmm yes... so warm...", she gasped before leaning up slowly, taking the head inside her mouth.

"I know you do... you love getting that tight rear stuffed...", Aridonis smirked slapping her ass while pummeling her from behind, reaching around to cup her breasts.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

Orion groaned and smirked firing a bit more. "Mmmm what a sight....you covered in my cum..."

Callisto moaned and smirked back at him, flexing her hips making it tighter around his cock. "Mmmm f**k yeah...I love that big cock deep in my ass...stretching me wide..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:25 am

Leona moaned drinking it down as she twirled her tongue around him, reaching down playing with herself lazily. "Mmm..".

Aridonis groaned grinning down at Callisto as she got even tighter, urging him to hammer his aching member into her warm ass faster, squeezing her large breasts'. "I can see that..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:28 am

Orion smirked down at her. "f**k..." Was all her could muster.

Callisto moaned and smirked moving back against him urgently. "Mmmm f**k yes..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 am

Leona winked up at him before slowly sliding him out of her mouth, scooping up the rest and licking it off her fingers. "Mmm..."

Aridonis groaned smirking and hammered away at her slick ass deeply, stretching it as he reached down to rub her swollen clit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:48 am

"A picnic?" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:54 am

Orion smirked looking her over. "Damn.."

Callisto moaned and smiled pushing back against his hard cock moving her ass in circles as he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:44 pm

"Just be on your best behaviour? I know she does silly things but she was just wanting to repair the loss," Alea pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"Don't worry, I'll behave" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Alea looked around after they had teleported themselves to the temple of Apollo. She saw them with Apollaine and went to her.

"Apollaine..." she whispered and looked at the golden goddess's poor shape. It didn't need any further battering of harsh words, "What possessed you to do such a thing? You could had died trying to give us something happy."
"I wanted to repair the pain... the love lost..."

Alea looked back at Apollonis and as much as he wouldn't admit to it, it was better to tell her the lie right now. For Alea though just before the words slipped out, she actually had to admit it wasn't really a lie.
"You do not have to win our love, Apollaine. You're our sister... our reckless pure hearted sister..."

When she slipped back into unconsciousness, Alea's eyes blazed on Xander and Kyniska, "Although you both do not escape my anger... how could you let this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 pm

"I tried to stop her" Xander said defending himself "but by the time I got through to her it was too late. She had already set things in motion."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smirked looking her over. "Damn.."

Callisto moaned and smiled pushing back against his hard cock moving her ass in circles as he fucked her.

Leona smiled up at him before taking his hard member back inside her warm mouth, playing with him.

Aridonis groaned and growled down at Callisto pumping her tight ass fiercely, his hips slapping loudly against her gyrating ass, loving the sight.

prydeman wrote:
"A picnic?" Nikkita smiled

"To start with. I can change it to please you.", Nexus offered.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am

Orion groaned watching her, his hard cock throbbing inside of her warm mouth.

Callisto moaned loudly moving back against Aridonis' hard pistoning cock feverishly as she reached down rubbing herself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 am

"Picnic is great" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:06 am

"Good! I'm rather relieved.", Nexus chuckled and headed to the blanket with her.

Leona moaned twirling her tongue around the tip sucking on him some more.

"Yeah, touch yourself, Callisto... f**k yeah...", Aridonis growled railing away swiftly at her tight ass, taking hold of her right shoulder holding her steady as he dominated her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 am

"So what'd you bring for us to eat" Nikkita asked taking a seat
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 am

"The juiciest apples available... the sweetest grapes out there... the most tender cooked chicken..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 am

"Stop talking, your making my mouth water" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 am

Nexus chuckled. "Very well, I'll stop! Let's eat instead."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 am

Nikkita smiled digging in
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 am

Orion groaned and smiled watching her. "Mmmm shit..." Loving the sight of her lips around the head of his cock.

Callisto moaned loudly raising her ass up letting him use her ass as she rubbed her clit faster.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm

"And like anyone can stop a goddess?" Kyniska asked softly. Alea glanced at the men and settled her anger.

"What can you tell me about this thing she created?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next