Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:18 am

Nexus growled around her breast as he sucked on it, railing up into her sweet haven furiously.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

"I won't let anything happen to you xander," Apollaine said as soon as arlia had strode away turning to him, "I am a goddess, I can endure whatever pain she wants to inflict and I will take them all for you.

I was foolish to think that I could escape it forever, but love not only makes us fools and blind, but also stronger.

I... I really did just tell you how my heart feels, didn't I? Just don't go hurting it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 pm

"I will never" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 am

"I hope you are right about the others. Apollonis has the power to stop her, I know he does, but I don't know if he will for me..." Apollaine replied worried.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Nikkita moaned grinding down on his hard prick

"I'm sure of it" Xander said holdig her close
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 am

Nexus groaned and released her tasty teat, nipping at her neck as he pummeled her sensitive spot with his furious slams, stretching her tight cunt.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 am

"f**k, so good" Nikkita screaed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:31 am

"I've got goosebumps, were not meant to scare," she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea was with the others trying to work out where arlia was, when she received vision of them both, "oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 am

"What is it?" Apollonis asked

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

"Arlia has Apollaine and Xander, but they're unharmed. She's meaning to draw us all to her... unless there's one of us that she wants? She had her opportunity to kill you Apollonis and she didn't... why wait until we're all together to take us out?"

Alea thought about things and looked into her vision further, "She wants to use them because if she kills a god, that will cause friction within our kind, and if she kills a mortal it will cause fear amongst mortals."

"Hardly fear..." Kyniska hissed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 pm

"She is crazy" Apollonis shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 pm

"Are you sure that playing a different game with her will work? If she wants a war then do it without taking out hostages."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 am

"There is no way to avoid loss of innocents in war" apollonis sighed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Alea sighed, "if demetrious still wants to help us then its the only idea I see that will have some hope."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

"I am willing" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 am

prydeman wrote:
"f**k, so good" Nikkita screaed

Nexus groaned smirking and laid Nikkita on her back spreading her legs before draping them over his shoulders, viciously pounding her gushing cunt with his aching member.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

"I am great, and I am beautiful. And when I walk into a room, all eyes turn to me because I'm... what's the right word?"

Arlia looked to a scholar that was dedicating his art to her, drawing her but stopping every few moments to record her voice on parchment. He turned after thinking of words to say but she swept her arm across to quiet him.

"I honestly don't think there's a human word fabulous enough for me. Oh, my name will be on everyone's lips. Assuming their lips haven't been torn off. I can be patient. Everything is well within parameters. It's not the world's time yet. There's still a lot I have to learn. But isn't it strange how there's no one around to stop me?

Unless you're here to try?"

She turned to face Demetrios and hid her surprise well.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am

"Why would I stop you" Demetrios asked

Nikkita bit her lip seductivly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:29 am

Nexus smirked down at Nikkita and slid his hand down to her firm rear giving it a good smack as he pounded away at her slick pussy. "You feel so perfect, Nikkita..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 pm

"Because people don't seem to want one person ruling their lives and everything. I've been here before Demetrios. In the beginning, before the time of man, great beings walked the earth. Untold power emanated from all quarters—the seeds of what would come to be known as good and evil. But the shadows stretched and became darkness, and the malevolent among us grew stronger.

So if you're here to save your friends, talk no longer... they're to serve a purpose. If all goes right, they will live to see it fulfilled."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 am

"I am here to save them" Demetrios said "but not in the way they think."

"So are you" Nikkita moaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:46 am

Nexus groaned and leaned down kissing her neck pummeling her slick pussy harder.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:37 am

Demetrios's words didn't take much time to decipher and she was left again in surprise. But if it was an object she would shatter it as quickly as it formed.

"Ah, you are wise to come to me early and pledge your loyalty. I have taken the Unbreakable oath to do no harm to anyone that comes forward to join me. I will even take the weak because I know in time anyone can become strong.

But now I find myself asking you what your purpose is? I can give a gift of gratitude to those who offer themselves willingly."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 am

"They do not understand the mind of mortals as I do." Demetrios said "the mind of a mortal is simple and primal. They think of nothing more than their own survival and can be convinced to believe anything. It is a wonderful dream to believe that we gods can live with the mortals as equals but is just a dream. Sooner or later they will begin to resent us for our gifts and even fear us as they feared the old gods. They may even try to get rid of us."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 am

Arlia found that he wasn't telling her what she wanted to know. Was he her supporter? Was he going to bow at her feet when she finally takes control?

She grabbed his arm pulling him to where she kept Apollaine and xander.
"Understand one thing, you alone won't make me release them so that better not be your main reason for coming to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next