Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:10 am

"You and I will live forever" Apollonis smiled "I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 am

Alea turned and wrapped his arms around her waist resting her head back, "No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever. Can you imagine it though? Me showing signs of ageing whole being with a much younger looking man? The envy of other women..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 am

"I can see it" Apollonis smiled

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 pm

"I used to get so jealous and angry, when the older gods and our parents would introduce new gods to me, almost equivalent in age or older. The beautiful new goddesses charming everyone and it was so unfair, that it would take me years to become a woman and by the time I would, I worried that those goddesses would have children and be so powerful that I would be overlooked. I'm glad that hasn't happened.

I know it must had been hard to wipe out Hades and Apollo is dead, but this has opened up a new world where we can all take our time in the light and all have temples that the mortals can worship us in."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:58 pm

"Yes many will worship us" Apollonis said "even though that is not what we wish of them. We are trying to show them we are not above them but their equals. Sadly there are still those that are wary of us"

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Alea rubbed his arms that still held her close to him before suddenly gripping them tightly.
"A young girl... She's called my name for help. It's stronger than I have ever received a vision, I can see everything. I need to save her Apollonis. We can do this my handsome prince please..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 pm

"Of course" apollonis said "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"Island of icaria," alea replied and took his hand, "they are extremely harsh and brutal. They deserve the punishment of the gods."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 am

Apollonis nodded taking them there
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:18 am

Alea found herself in a setting unlike she had ever seen rolling hills of red rock and trees, and it looked as dangerous as alea expected it to and realised there was definitely one thing not right. If it was a fight they would get involved in, alea didn't look the part. She glamoured herself into pants and armour.

"Illusion but will last long enough to get the job done."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:36 pm

"Wait" Apollonis said holding her back "we don't know what is going on. Let me see what I can find."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Alea pointed to a ledge that would give them view of the crater in which the yelling was coming from. Crawling to the edge she looked back at Apollonis and took his hand.

She gasped suddenly when she saw a young woman fall into a lava lake and get burned. Memories flooded her mind and she saw another woman being lead out this time younger than the old woman, even younger then herself. Black hair with white skin and alea almost saw herself.

"Apollonis... Their blood will burn like that lava," she said with a hiss.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm

"Calm down" apollonis told her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:07 pm

"Rescue the girl," alea said getting to her feet, "they should know what it is like to anger the gods."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:57 pm

"Do not worry about the girl" Apollonis said as a giant bird swooped down catching the girl flying off with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Alea nodded and dived down the cliff landing crouched before rising with the wind sweeping her hair back. The villagers paid her no heed which encouraged her anger.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 pm

"There" someone shouted "finally we have managed to gain the attention of one of the new gods. She can be the first to see that they are no better than us, that they can die just as easily."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 am

"That may be true but I wonder which of us will be the first to die right now? Can you avoid a goddess's fire? Or a gods arrow? You do know that there's a goddess who can summon magic that will burn you alive? And there's a god who can shoot you down right here you stand yet you cannot see him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 am

"Ha, you won't be able to claim that much longer" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 am

"Just as long as you're first."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 am

"Then let's see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm

A man nearby started to glow red under his skin and screamed.

"No I've changed my mind, you will be last."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:30 pm

"Alea stop" Apollonis said coming up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 am

"Is there choice of another? A life for a life... Well in this case one life will do for the many women you killed today."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 pm

"No" Apollonis said "this is the old way. We are supposed to represent a new age, not remind people of the past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next