Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

"Big Guns? Oh you mean the Bat and the Owl? Sorry but they're probably knee deep in assassins now." Servo said before running at them and he grabbed a car and hurled it at the members of the Bat Family.

Nightwing barely managed to dive out of the way, his ribs were broken and slowing him down.

Red Hawk rolled out of the way throwing several Red Birds at Servo that hit his feet and froze him in place.

"Is an incredible threat." Superman said heading out with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Talon's suit took the shots as he fired darts from his gauntlet at Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

"No, I actually DIDN'T mean them. I meant the BIG guns," Lorie says as she takes cover, pressing a button on her belt to activate the JLAlert system. And in case that doesn't come fast enough.... She presses another button on her belt and her nano-suit alters into her Firefly costume. "I can always try to smoke him outta that thing." The rolls away from another lobbed car and annoys him with a few low power, low heat fireballs.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Batman rolls to the side avoiding the bullets and threw explosive batarangs at Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Deathstroke rolled out of the way of the darts and the Batarangs letting them explode a few yards away from him. "Yes, both of you at the same time." He said sheathing his sword and taking out his energy lance and extending it into a fighting staff.

Superman was flying to Gotham when he noticed the alert. "Ready for some action?" He asked Super-Girl.

Servo hurled a motorcycle at Bat-Girl before he caught Red Hawk's fighting staff in his hand before he flung him away. Red Hawk fired a grapple line and recovered shooting himself to a nearby fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:47 pm

"Lead the way, daddy," she says with a smile almost challenging whatever they'd meet.

Bat-Girl leaps out of the way and Firefly changes back into Black Bat once she hears the faint pop of a sonic boom. "Yo, tall, mean, and steroid bound. Remember those 'Big Guns' I talked about?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:48 pm

"I really wish I had my own utility belt at least.", Batman murmurs to himself as he brings out a couple of extended Batarangs to use as knives.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Servo looked up and smirked. "Let him come...I'm ready for the Big S." He said before he was sent flying into the wall a red blur having seemingly hit him.

The Flash stood and smiled looking over at the heroes. "Sorry...I was in the area."

Superman arrived just after The Flash arrived and he floated down with his daughter. "Well...I guess I'm late."

---

Deathstroke took a stance. "C'mon Batman, adapt or is it too bright out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Super-Girl hit the ground like a brick behind her father. She never was great at stopping on a dime like him. "So, I take it you're ready for ALL of us...at the same time...really."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Servo grumbled and staggered up before slipping and falling. "f**k..." He coughed grabbing his belt and throwing several devices, some were smoke bombs the other low yield synthetic kryptonite bombs designed to stun.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

"Maybe you should start wearing it everywhere then" Talon said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"It's too bulky.", he mutters to Talon. "I don't kneed the dark to defeat you... 'Centurion'.", Batman says and lunges forward, slashing the batarangs at him, delivering a long combo that forces him back.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

When the daze wore off, Super-Girl took a breath and blew away the smokescreen. "Where'd he-?"

Kasumi gets the last of the children out and manages to get most of the fire out. Then she climbs up onto the roof of the building and watches with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Deathstroke grunted and grabbed Batman's forearms and threw him back, his enhanced physique letting him overpower the Dark Knight. "It's Deathstroke." He said kicking his staff up and catching it before jumping at Talon and swinging for his head.

"He's gone." Superman said. "But he's beaten...for now."

Nightwing walked over holding his side. "Let's just hope he can't adapt to a punch like that...otherwise we're screwed."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

"Then we'll all punch him at once," Super-Girl remarks.

"I...think that'd kill him," Black Bat says. "Thanks for the assist, by the way."

"Actually, we were already on the way to Gotham."

Bat-Girl helps Red Hawk up. "Yeah?" She says, "What for?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Batman shoulder checks Deathstroke into his side as he comes down from the leap before he can reach Talon, sending him back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Deathstroke lands in a crouch and gave a nod at Batman before he stood up straight and beckoned them.

Superman looked to Bat-Girl. "I wanted to ask Batman for a favor. I need a good trace on this." He said taking out the small container with the Synthetic Kryptonite sample.

The Flash leaned on a car and looked at Nightwing. "You alright?"

"Broken ribs. No biggie." Nightwing said.

"Ahh...yeah no biggie." The Flash said cocking his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

"Oh, I can run it real quick," she says, taking the sample. Then something occurs to her. "Oh god. Batman, do you copy? What's your position?"

One the rooftop, Kasumi grabs one of her shuriken from her belt and opens it. I t was an explosive. No one was in harm's way except Batman, his little friend, and the nutcase trying to kill them. The world probably wouldn't miss any of them. Then she notices a child. Not directly in harm's way but she'd see them get blown apart if Kasumi did it. Such innocence...did she really want to scar a child more than today probably already had? She reassesses the situation and jumps down, rushing to the child and scooping her up, carrying her away from this area.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

"Don't care who you are" Talon said coming at him with his daggers "This is one contract you won't be completing."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

"Gotham Elementary.", Batman answers into the com as he stared at Deathstroke.

(Heading off to work. If you guys want to continue, then Twi, maybe you wouldn't mind controlling Derek?)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"Roger that. So, anyone wanna come help us scare off another looney."

(I'll let pryde do it)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

(Fair enough. See you guys later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Deathstroke jumped over Talon doing a front flip landing in between Talon and Batman before stabbing his staff into the ground which sent and energy wave outwards at the two heroes.

Superman nodded. "Of course I am." He said blasting off.

Nightwing called the Wingcycle. "I'm gonna head off...need to get these ribs looked at."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Super-Girl and Black Bat fly off after him. Bat-Girl races off along the rooftops. "And now I'm gonna get there last," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:41 pm

"Annnnnnd go." The Flash said speeding off.

Red Hawk went with Nightwing. "I'll lend you a hand bud."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next