Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 am

"Yeah, I did. It was for the entire Bat-Brigade. So, Bat-Woman saw who it was?"

"Yes an no," Bat-Woman replies.

"Oh...hi...sis. Well, what's the good news?"

"It's the League of Shadows."

"That's the good news? What's the bad news?"

"It's the League of Shadows," Bat-Woman replies.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 am

"In other words, we know where she's had her training, but she might've broke off the branch."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 am

"Any other inspirational news for me?" Angelica retorts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:19 am

"Yes. Clear skies all day. So you might say the good news tips the scale.", Marko jokes.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 am

"Funny," Angelica retorts. "I'll keep an eye out. For now I want to keep an eye on this strange illness going around the city."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 am

"Strange illness? Well, I think you need to do more than keep an eye out, this is a very unorthodox encounter and we don't know all the details..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Derek glances over Edgar. "I see...", he nods. "Thank you, I suppose... truth be told, I didn't know what to expect when I got the note."

Marko rolls his eyes and follows her to the mainhub.

"There are many vigilantes in Gotham but there should only be one Batman. I could fight you for the cowl but that only tarnishes the legacy" Edgar told him stepping back into the shadows doing a quick change "So this is the last you will see of me as Batman. There is an old nursery rhyme known by most children of Gotham- Beware the Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they'll send The Talon for your head." He stepped back out wearing a Talon costume "The court may be gone but the Talon still remains. I will be watching you and your 'family'. There is a fine line you must walk as Batman, cross it and I will rip bat symbol from your chest. The same goes for all who wear the symbol of the Bat." Edgar left Derek repeating the old court of owls nursery rhyme
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 am

Derek watched Edgar leave and proceeded to head back to the cave, thinking about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

"Derek, it's Angelica. Turns out our stalker is League of Shadows," Angelica says, speaking through her JLA communicator.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 am

"Is that so?... What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 am

"Apparently my sister had a run-in with an assassin who had near identical training."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 am

"Near identical? I see. She's got Wilson tech, attacks alone... perhaps she's exiled."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am

"I did a little more analyzing, actually, Derek. It isn't Wilson Tech. I managed to isolate all of our funds and the funds of everyone in the city who could afford the junk we could. Your new bestest buddy, Wayne, is putting out some pretty familiar tech and it appears that a good amount of it is disappearing from right under his nose. Don't doubt he's noticed but he's not doing anything about it at the moment."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am

"I suppose I should head back and meet with him again...", Batman grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 am

"If you want to waste your time, go ahead. If he hasn't done anything by now, and he's definitely noticed, I doubt he's going to do anything because you asked politely. If you ask me, we should track where the equipment is going and that'll lead us to-"

Suddenly a shuriken flies by Batman, just missing him. "I'd say something cliche such as 'I half expected you to be taller', but I'm better than that. Hello...Bat," says the woman standing on the rooftop across from Batman, a masked ninja cowl over her face.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 am

Batman barely glances over at the masked ninja. "I'll be in touch.", he murmurs to Angelica before turning to the new arrival. "You sure know how to spread the word quickly about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:59 am

"It's the little clues. The more you leave, the greater the odds of meeting the great Batman," the woman says in a humorous tone. "Of course, the clues must be good. Otherwise any idiot with a laptop could find out."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am

"Or any disposable League assassin.", Batman remarks. "Although you differ from the bunch. In more than one way, if I had to guess."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"But of course," the ninja says. "Still, it seems almost wasteful to face Batman first...it's a good thing I couldn't care less about being theatrical." Suddenly she throws several more red shurikens in Batman's direction before jumping the rooftop and unsheathing her blade, dashing toward him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Batman throws his batarangs out to counter her shurikens, the flying objects deflecting themselves as he threw his arms up to defend himself against the ninja's advancement, using the wing blades on his forearms as defense.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:00 am

The assassin's blade meets with the plating along Batman's forearm and she suddenly flips, landing behind him. She looks over her shoulder. "Oh, I recognize that old toy. They would allow me to use them in training. Some of us had difficulty keeping our opponents alive." She then spins around, swinging her blade.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 am

Batman ducks down low avoiding the swing of her blade and advances, trying to get a few hits in on her before having to block her blade again. Their steel weapons finally clashed for a moment. "Perhaps you can tell me if these are improvements.", he said and broke his arms free from their lock, leaving the ninja open for a kick in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 am

"Indeed they are," the assassin says, swiveling out of harm's way before sheathing her blade and flinging a hidden dagger from within her sleeve, aiming at Batman's torso. "But I do so enjoy the classics."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 am

Batman caught the dagger and threw it next to him. "They're a bit predictable, though. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am

"No, not at all," the assassin says as she gets clear, the dagger's handle suddenly lighting up. It suddenly explodes with little fire but plenty of sheer force. "You thought I would be ill prepared when it came to killing the legendary Bats?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next