Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:27 am

"Not my business to know," Lorie shrugs. "I guess you could always call up your girlfriend, Cat-Woman. But something tells me the closest thing to a date you'd get from her is running around on rooftops, punching people out," she jokes. She then coughs again. "Anyway, I'm gonna go get some rest. Night, Derek." With that she was off to the cave's elevator so she could head up to her room.

Angelica roams around the streets of Gotham until she finally reaches the diner and sits down across from her date. But contrary to her belief, it isn't merely the two of them. Someone watches from a rooftop across the street and disappears when a gut feeling tells her to look through the window. After a second, she returns to her conversation with the boy. He coughs into his fist. "Something must be going around. My sister's coming down with something too."

"Ah, I feel for her. It's the worst."

Brass sits in her office, having fallen asleep while running through paperwork. She'd decided to give the crusading a rest for the time being. If she ever had another encounter like the one he'd just had with Clue, she probably wouldn't be walking away to enjoy the rush from the experience.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 am

(Kinda wanna just wrap up the whole two batman thing)

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 am

(Oh okay. I'm sure we can do that.)

(Are you planning an epidemic, Twi?)

"Sleep well, Lorie.", Derek says and thinks about what to do. He heads out.

Brass' phone rings.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 am

(Well yes but that's much later. Just a little foreshadowing at the moment. Right now I'm just fleshing out civilian lives and throwing in this small arc with the character out to kill the Bats)

Brass wakes up as the phone rings and answers. "Hello, President and CEO of Aerocorp, Brass Williams speaking," she says with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 am

(I suppose Lorie's got it, too?)

"I'm surprised you're still up, Brass.", Derek says, looking up at the building. "You haven't gone recluse on me, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 am

((Yeah. I'll probably bring it back up after that Bat Slayer thing is over with))
((Pryde, did you have anything in particular in mind to end it?))

"Tiger? Yeah, well, I wasn't. Paperwork isn't the most exciting thing in the world but the company's still recovering so you do what you can. Haven't heard your voice in a while."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 am

"Then you're in luck, 'cause I figured I'd offer you my company for a bit. And before you say no, I've got champagne... and I'm pretty good at dishing out paperwork if that's an added bonus."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 am

"Well then, I suppose I don't have a choice. I'll be down in a bit," Brass says, getting up from her seat and walking off. "Snow, I'm heading out. The paperwork's almost done. I'll wrap it up when I get back. I just need some air."

"Of course," Snow says with a bow.

In time, Brass steps out from the front door and sees Derek. "Well, isn't this a surprise."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 am

"You make it sound like I'm actually a shut in.", Derek says with a friendly smile. "I'm surprised Snow let you out."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:19 am

"Oh, she's harmless," Brass says. "Just has my best interests at heart. She's like a little sister and a mother rolled into one. I'm sure you know the feeling. So where to?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 am

"Yes, I do know the feeling.", Derek agrees. "I hope you don't mind walking to get there, it's not too far from here.", he tells her and offers his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 am

"What a gentleman," Brass says as she takes his arm and walks with him. As they walk, she notices a man coughing as he passes by. The cough sounded strange but she'd leave it. She wasn't out to be paranoid.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 am

"I guess the cold is getting passed around this week.", Derek remarks as they walk down the street. Was he being watched? He glances back momentarily before returning his gaze to Brass. "I'm wondering if our companies will get a couple weeks of peace and quiet. I'm starting to think any publicity is bad."

(Interesting character you posted, Twi.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 am

(Thank You)

"Of all the famous people in the world, movie stars, musicians, politicians, the press decides to set their sites on philanthropists. What ever is the world coming to?" Brass jokes. She knew that look. She wore it well. He was as paranoid as she was and she couldn't shake the feeling either.

The figure watching Angelica through the window stands as being Bat-Woman. She watches over her sister silently but suddenly gets an unnerving feeling and turns around in time to avoid being struck in the back with a shuriken. "Kh-! What the devil?!" She looks up and sees a figure crouching atop a water tower. This figure suddenly pounces down toward the vigilante.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 am

(Looking forward to how she'll play out, even if it's a small arc.)

"I have no idea.", Derek says as they get closer to the large, lit up park. "Now, I don't want any remarks of that I'm being old fashioned, 'cause I'm already aware of that fact...", he tells her as they near a hill with a blanket spread out, as well as a basket.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 am

(well, I'm thinking maybe just something simple, a private meeting between Edgar and Derek. Yes, very interesting character, I'm assuming you mean brother as in a figurative sense but if she was real sister it could make things more interesting)

"Football sense is over so why do you insist on keeping up the work schedual" Olive asked watching William working out.
"Gotta stay in shape" William grunted lifting the bar and setting it in place "besides, don't you have a paper or something to write."
"Already finished it" Olive smiled "Was hoping for some quality time with my man."
"Oh well then tonight?"
Olive sighed shaking her head "Gotta work."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 am

((Well I did mean it figuratively but if you want to make her his sister, I'm fine with that as well))

"A picnic," Brass says with an amused expression. "Cute. But a picnic at night in Gotham between two of the richest people on the planet. That almost sounds like we'd be asking for it," she jokes.

Bat-Woman rolls out of the way as this mysterious woman swings her sword high then ducks as a dagger from the assassin's belt flies over her head. "I can think of a list of people who want me dead so who do YOU work for, princess?"

"Ooh, the cow has a sharp tongue, I see. Well, if you must know, I work for myself. Still, why are you so very surprised? Did you not get my message?"

"Message? What are you- uhn!" Bat-Woman is suddenly taken by surprise as the assassin appears before her and kicks her in the stomach then throws a dagger that jabs right through her shoulder. "Argh!"

"That looks uncomfortable."

Bat-Woman takes the dagger from her shoulder. "I don't know. You tell me!" She says, throwing the dagger. The assassin rolls out of the way then unsheathes the sword on her back and charges toward Bat-Woman. "Bat-Woman to Watchtower. Beam me up!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:21 am

"As I said. I'm hoping for a week without any trouble. And I've taken precautions, too.", Derek says with a rather confident smile. "I think you'll agree that everyone needs a break sometimes. If only for a moment."

A sudden beam of light appears for a quick second and Bat-Woman is up at the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:21 am

(nope, figurative is just fine.)

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:28 am

((All right))

Brass looks up at Derek then takes a seat. "In that case, Tiger, what's on the menu?"

Bat-Woman stumbles down from the teleporter pad, holding a wound on her abdomen. "Son of a- she pegged me. Not as bad as it would be if I didn't get out of there but kh-!" She manages to pick herself up, blood trickling from her wounds, and walks toward the main hub.

The assassin stands alone on the rooftop and pouts then sheathes her blade. "Hmph...next time, Bat," she says, running off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 am

"Good question...", Derek sits down with a small smile and pulls the basket over to him, opening it and spends a large amount of time talking and eating together with Brass. Angelica was right.

Marko hurries over and supports her. "I'm taking you to the med lab. I expect you won't argue.", he says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 am

A note was delivered to Derek requesting he meet ontop of the theater building in Crime Alley telling him to bring his gear. The note was signed The Real Dark Knight of Gotham City.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:42 am

Brass smiled until the mysterious courier appeared before them with a note for Derek. She'd been having such a good time too. Still, she shot him a glare the likes of which he'd never witnessed and he knew not to breathe a word of this as he left. "So what's that little trinket, tiger?"

"Why would I argue going to med bay? There are two holes in my body that I'm quite positive aren't supposed to be there. Let's just...I mean..." Then she sighs. Better person was a difficult bar for her. She looks up to Marko then off to the side. "Yeah...thank you," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:50 am

Derek stared at the note before realising Brass had been talking to him. "Oh... it's... just a thing I have to attend.", he sighs. "Looks like the courier had to look all over Gotham for us, which was good. Gave us a little more time."

"Don't mention it. I know you wouldn't want to mention it, too.", Marko says. He gets her to lay down. "We have to remove the suit if you want me to do this without complications to your wounds."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

"Well, tiger, it was fun but it looks like you need to go. Don't worry, I'll be fine walking back. Go get 'em," Brass says.

Bat-Woman turns her head and glares at the martian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next