Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:10 am

"They are... advancing. Not a word from them yet."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:24 am

Superman smirked and nodded. "Get to work then." He said blasting Metallo with powerful heat beams.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 am

Metallo is forces back a but then regains his footing and starts to push his way through the beams when Super-Girl punches him from behind and throws him to her father. "Heads up, Superman!" Super-Girl says.

Mischief makes her way to the security system and starts bypassing measures. "Really ought to thank those thieving buddies back in Bludhaven," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 am

Superman drew back and delivered an earth shattering punch to Metallo's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 am

Metallo pops up then drops down on the ground, picking himself up slowly and popping his jaw back into place. His arm suddenly becomes a mortar charged with green energy and he aims at Superman. "Like the upgrades, Supes?" He barks, firing at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 am

Superman rolled out of the way and avoided it then he reared back and blasted Metallo's mortar with heatbeams, shooting them right down the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 am

"Not gonna fall for the same trick this time, Kryptonian!" Metallo says. His mortars take in the heat beams and absorb them then double them back at Superman. "Anything you can do, I can do better!"

"Oh, shut up," Super-Girl says flying in and exhaling a freezing gust over Metallo that slows him down, at least momentarily.

"That's it, keep him busy!" Mischief says as she continues to hack into the security system. "Y'know, I gotta hand it to Luthor. He really knows how to make a nice lock. I might have to borrow the design and add it to those plans for a new super secret hang out space," she says to herself. "Bingo!" The Kryptonite barrier raises up and Mischief grabs the Father Bow. "Got it!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 am

"Alright, bring me up to date.", Derek says to Natasha, otherwise known as Bat-Woman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Bat-Woman stands in med-bay and looks over her shoulder at Batman. "If you're referring to League business, I'm not completely up to speed myself. Apparently Brainiac is using some sort of impervious nanite technology to shut down people's minds and hijack their nervous systems. They become these practically invulnerable and braindead soldiers or easily dispatched wild freaks. They infect people with this purple beam. Wonder-Girl and a team went down to Gotham to help take care of the situation in Gotham but they were taken by Brainiac. He's using Boom Tubes. If I had to guess, he's assembled a practical army of superheroes and villains by now and he intends to use them against us so we won't have the muscle to spare against his machines and warships."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

"Great. I leave town at the perfect moment.", Derek sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 am

"Batman, there's...one other thing," Bat-Woman adds. "Black Bat was...also compromised."

"But everything's okay!" Star-Girl interrupts, floating into the room. "Sorry, I just...I gotta stop eavesdroppin' but like I said, it's all gonna be fine! Superman and his group'll be back with the Father Box in a few and then we can find Brainiac and get our people back!"

"And optimistic way of viewing things," Bat-Woman says. "Meanwhile, I just finished working on our little cure for my sister."

"We're back in a good way, Bats," Star-Girl says. "You wait 'n' see. After this operation, we're gonna stop Brainiac and everyone'll know the Justice League is back and here to protect 'em!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 am

Derek agreed with what Bat-Woman had said. Truly an optimistic view that he wasn't sure he could share. Now Lorelei, too?

There was a long pause only filled with silence as Star-Girl ceased to speak.

"...Good.", he says and stands up on his two feet, confident that Bat-Woman had found a cure. He glances at Star-Girl. He didn't want to appear without will, even though the situation seemed grim to him. "I'm sure you're right.", he smiles and leaves to put on his suit.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 am

"I hope he's gonna be okay," Star says.

"He's Batman. Cheery doesn't exactly register to him," Bat-Woman says.

"It worked on Black Bat and Bat-Girl," Star retorts.

"Both of which are smart allecs that never shut up," Bat-Woman says before taking the cure into a vial and administering it to Angelica who very abruptly wakes up, writhed with pain and breathing heavily. "Well...that was unexpected."

"Where is she?!"

"Calm down. You need your rest. You died for about ten seconds actually. Which means I just played god and you should be thanking me."

Angelica lies back down. "Head...throbbing. Heart...racing. Body...HURTING," she complains.

"And whose idea was it to parade around in a cape every night?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am

"We've all made that choice.", Batman says as he enters the med lab again. He looks at Annika and gives her a couple of pills and a cup of water with a straw in it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 am

"Some of us had less choice in the matter than you might think, Batman," Bat-Woman says before leaving. "Star, watch her. I'm going back to Gotham."

"Hold up, you're not lookin' to be in prime condition either," Star says.

"Did it not occur to you that I might just be going home?" With that, Bat-Woman disappeared around the corner.

"Stubborn as ever," Star says.

"If you ask me, she could give mules lessons," Angelica jokes. "Derek...why are you dressed up?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

"Testing it, is all. I didn't get the cure without... well, not exactly a drawback, but..."

"He's got a date with Delilah.", Marko snickered from the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 am

"...You have a date...with one of the most threatening people you know...the leader of a league of master assassins. I kept my mouth shut about Cat-Woman but this is...have you finally cracked?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 am

Derek gave her a dead panned expression.

"...Uh, what I think he means to say is; He's not doing it voluntary.", Marko says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

"Hey, glad to see you're sense of humor's back," Angelica says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:44 am

"What's left of it.", Derek says and fixes his sleeves. "I would've done more than go on a date to bring you that cure, and you know that, Angelica."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 am

"Please do spare me the details, big guy," Angelica says in a joking tone. "I know what you would've done and I appreciate it. Now go on and make kissy face with a mortal enemy while I get back my energy, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

"You REALLY make me feel better about the situation, thank you.", Derek replies in a mocking tone. "And I'm not going anywhere yet. This disaster is sticking out like a sore thumb and it needs to be dealth with. Then again, Superman is taking his time with the father box."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 am

Twi wrote:
"Not gonna fall for the same trick this time, Kryptonian!" Metallo says. His mortars take in the heat beams and absorb them then double them back at Superman. "Anything you can do, I can do better!"

"Oh, shut up," Super-Girl says flying in and exhaling a freezing gust over Metallo that slows him down, at least momentarily.

"That's it, keep him busy!" Mischief says as she continues to hack into the security system. "Y'know, I gotta hand it to Luthor. He really knows how to make a nice lock. I might have to borrow the design and add it to those plans for a new super secret hang out space," she says to herself. "Bingo!" The Kryptonite barrier raises up and Mischief grabs the Father Bow. "Got it!"

Superman nodded. "Then let's get out of here." He flew at Metallo while he frozen and delivered another Earth shattering punch to his chest, punching through it. He tore his arm out of the gaping hole, it was enough to keep Metallo down so they could leave without much trouble, they had bigger things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 am

"Shouldn't have done that, Supes!" Metallo says, his punches through core now exposing his Kryptonite battery.

"Super-Girl to Watchtower, bring us up, ASAP!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 am

The beam of light envelopes the party and brings them up to the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next