Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:21 pm

"Then let's go" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Alea pulled her dress on but left it unlaced, pulling a cloak around her shoulders. She took his hand and closed her eyes, then she could smell the sea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Apollonis looked around with an arm around Alea
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm

"This is a bit different..." Alea said looking around noticing that the sands south of Troy where they first met was used by merchants flocking to a brand new city, "I definitely cannot recreate the same scene as our first meeting. But it shows that when one city is demolished, people do not lose hope and they form another.

Do you remember the forest Apollonis? Near your temple? Where we both competed between each other to see who had the best of powers?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

"Wasn't my temple" Apollonis said "but yes, I remeber."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:23 pm

"Apollo's temple..." Alea replied and they shifted again. Alea didn't close her eyes this time and the scene blurred, the forest had taken the temple, with vines and grass throughout the halls. The village was left as the ruins that remained.

"It's like time and the forest has swallowed this place up. Apollonis, this is where I want to stay. Even if they come for me, I want to go down fighting here... and if I survive... you will know that I will be alive... there's plenty of food resources and water. It's our first good memory together... it makes all sense that if the war ends badly, we find ourselves back here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Apollonis nodded
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

"But then again, maybe its fate... you never got to have what you wanted last time..." Alea said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:53 pm

"I make my own fate" Apollonis grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:19 pm

"And I make whatever I want happen," Alea said pressing him against a pillar.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:08 am

Venom551 wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned kissing him back heatedly getting close to cumming again. "Yes, Oh God...!"

"Shit, Callisto"; Aridonis groaned deeply about to blow as he pushed her legs back a bit more, hammering her tight, warm cunt violently.

Orion groaned kissing her fiercely as he slammed his cock into her hard and rough, about to erupt himself.

Callisto moaned loudly cumming hard around his thick cock. "Fuuuuckkk yessss!!!"

Leona moaned kissing him back passionately as she came hard around his thick member.

Aridonis groaned and drove himself inside her hot depths deeply, bursting his load.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Orion groaned kissing her heatedly as he drove himself DEEP into her and exploded, filling her up with his hot cum.

Callisto moaned and bucked, smiling widely as she felt him fire.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Leona moaned kissing him hard and deep as she felt him fill her up. "Oh yes!"

Aridonis groaned leaning down kissing her passionately smiling as he fired more.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:54 am

Orion smirked and kissed her as he finished. "Mmm that was good."

Callisto moaned smiling kissing him fiercely.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:12 am

"It was", Leona smirked and kissed him back.

Aridonis smiled kissing her aggressively.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:17 am

Orion smirked kissing her back.

Callisto smirked kissing him back fiercely.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:28 am

"On second thought, perhaps it was better", Leona smirked kissing him.

Aridonis smirked kissing her and pulled her up into his lap.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:38 am

Orion smirked kissing her. "I think it might have been." He chuckled squeezing her rear.

Callisto smirked kissing him taking her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:48 am

Leona smirked moving against him. "I know it."

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto back, squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:52 am

Orion smirked moving his member into her again. "Want more huh?"

Callisto smirked kissing him moving against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:08 am

"Mhm, I want more from you", Leona smirked up at him, moving her hips seductively.

Aridonis smirked kissing her and slapped her perfect rear with his hands.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:09 am

Orion smirked and he pinned her down as he started to thrust himself into her again. "Then you shall."

Callisto smirked. "Again..." She said gyrating her hips.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 am

Leona moaned loudly smirking up at Orion, letting him use her for his own desire.

Aridonis smirked at Callisto and gave her soft cheeks two more sharp slaps, watching her move.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:34 am

Orion smirked slamming his cock DEEP inside her, hitting her spot again and again as he abused her slick tight hole.

"Mmmm, fuck...so damn good..." Callisto moaned riding his hard pole hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:38 am

"Mmmyes, fuck me!", Leona moaned loudly rocking her hips up against his hard thrusts urgently.

Aridonis groaned taking a hold of her rear and hammered up into her deeply as she rode him, his balls slapping against her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next