Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:43 am

Orion grinned and smirked slamming his hard pole deeper and harder into Leona's pussy fucking her furiously. "Fuck yeah...so damn good..."

Callisto moaned and cried out with a wide smile. "Fuck!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Leona moaned loudly smiling happily as she moved against him urgently.

Aridonis groaned smirking as he continued to furiously rail her wet pussy, striking her spot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:05 am

Orion growled and groaned as he slammed his cock home again and again, hitting her spot like a man possessed, stretching her pussy open.

"Oh fuck!!! Oh yes...oh yes..." Callisto moaned loudly getting close.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:39 am

"Oh fuck! FUCK!", Leona cried out getting close to cumming, rubbing herself as she got plowed.

Aridonis groaned and built up to his release as he slammed up into her warm cunt harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:03 am

Orion smirked and groaned hammering away at her slick pussy, building up himself. "God damn Leona..."

Callisto cried out loudly on the verge. "FUUUUUCKKK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"And I make whatever I want happen," Alea said pressing him against a pillar.

"Do you now" Apollonis smirked putting his hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:19 pm

"Do you want a demonstration? I'm going to force that pretty little dove over there to reveal itself... a good thing I didn't reveal myself," Alea whispered in his ear, eyeing the dove with one eye.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm

"Depends on who you ask" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:00 pm

"Oh behave Apollonis," she grinned.

"Apollaine... its rude to intrude without announcing yourself, or do you really insist on watching us two kiss?" Alea asked, "I'm not one that enjoys people watching..."

The dove flew up and morphed into a ball of blonde hair before the light around it stopped glowing and took form.

"There is a fight about to happen and instead of stopping it you're letting it go ahead. Why won't you stop it? You know what it means, we'll be forced to draw swords against each other. My brother and my half sister!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"I could not stop it if I wanted to" Apollonis said "go find the perfect man to fuck and leave us to enjoy some peace before the war."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:32 pm

"Hades is your father, you could put an end to this, challenge him," Apollaine argued.
"Oh, he has challenged Hades, on numerous counts, but you need to understand that with people, if they are dead set to do something Apollaine, no matter how hard you push they won't move. Now, I'm not doing any fighting, so you have my promise that I will not be stabbing you any time soon with a knife. For me, and it's likely to be the same with Apollonis, you come at me with the knife, you leave me with no other choice."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:43 pm

"I make no promises" Apollonis said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smirked and groaned hammering away at her slick pussy, building up himself. "God damn Leona..."

Callisto cried out loudly on the verge. "FUUUUUCKKK!!!"

Leona moaned loudly about to cum. "Oh so good..."

Aridonis groaned about to burst as he hammered up into her slick hole.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:28 am

"Yes it is..." Orion groaned about to erupt as he slammed his cock into her harder and rougher, striking her spot.

Callisto moaned loudly, calling out his name as she came hard around his pistoning cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Leona cried out his name as she came hard around his thick, pistoning cock, arching her back. "YES!"

Aridonis groaned burying his cock inside her as she came, filling her with his hot seed. "Callisto..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:43 am

"Oh fuck yeah..." Orion smiled leaning down kissing her as he thrust his cock hard and deep inside her amazing tunnel as he erupted with his hot load.

Callisto moaned kissing him as she felt his warm seed flood into her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Leona moaned smiling and kissed him back grinding her hips against Orion's urgently as she came.

Aridonis groaned smirking kissing her heatedly, moving against her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:44 am

Orion smiled kissing her as he thrust into her firing some more.

Callisto moaned kissing him back passionately moving against his cock. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:49 am

"You're worried though about whether Alea will be safe and yet you can prevent this... don't toss your head... its possible to stop this war!"

"Apollaine you can't... you don't want to see anyone hurt and killed, neither do I. But in war, you have that happen. Apollonis is fighting to fend for my safety. If neither of us want to see the way this pans out, hide..."
"Hiding won't be enough..." Apollaine said and faded out.

Alea rubbed her arms, knowing that Apollaine had a point.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Leona smiled kissing him back softly moving against him.

Aridonis groaned kissing her deeply with a smirk, thrusting some more.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:17 am

Orion smiled kissing her back taking his hand through her hair.

Callisto smirked and moaned kissing him moving with him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:10 am

Leona smiled kissing him feeling his chest.

Aridonis smirked kissing her fiercly thrusting in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"You're worried though about whether Alea will be safe and yet you can prevent this... don't toss your head... its possible to stop this war!"

"Apollaine you can't... you don't want to see anyone hurt and killed, neither do I. But in war, you have that happen. Apollonis is fighting to fend for my safety. If neither of us want to see the way this pans out, hide..."
"Hiding won't be enough..." Apollaine said and faded out.

Alea rubbed her arms, knowing that Apollaine had a point.

"She'll never change" Apollonis said "always looking at the world through a child's eye. She is right about hiding not being enough but don't worry, you won't be unprotected."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:17 pm

"she forgets that I'm not afraid of death... It was meant for me when I was a child and I have been receiving plenty of rescues ever since. I'm not saying that I would've went with my mother to the underworld or hat I will go even now without a fight but if I have to surrender myself then rather be seen afraid and scared i will have my head held high. I have loved ones there and I have you here, neither of the worlds are ba to me. I'd just be disappointed cause I want to see as much as I can of this one first. And you can't have children in the afterworld..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:29 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona smiled kissing him feeling his chest.

Aridonis smirked kissing her fiercly thrusting in and out of her.

Orion smiled kissing her deeply.

Callisto smirked kissing him as she moved against him urgently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next