Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Aurora watched him. "Also, what is your knowledge of Themyscira's location? Can you bring me back?"

Jane reached in, feeling around. "What is this about?" She asked, fishing out what was in the pocket.

Frostbite kicked the Fullum off of her and got back on her feet, blasting ice at the enemy.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

"Of course" Peter said gettign in and takign off. "You know I was in the middle of a good article when you called me. Still not sure how you convinced me us teaming up like this was a good idea, you never listen to what I tell you to do even though it ends up being the right thing in the end."

Jannelle was struggling to keep the fullum off her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

"Just because you're three years older than me doesn't mean you can just tell me what's right and wrong. If you're not cool with this, I'll walk." Eve said, reaching back and grabbing her book.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 pm

A lightning bolt zapped a Fullum causing it to explode as Kreiger walked up to Frostbite. "What the hell is that thing..."

James smiled. "Don't feel it?" He asked, waiting for her to find the ring box.

"I can have you sent back." Frank said.

Teagan was in the parking lot, skipping as well.

The Fullum roared forcing her down snapping at her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"Get off me" Jannelle screamed shoving it off again.

"Age has nothing to do with it" Peter said looking over at Teegan "I'm just never wrong."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Frostbite dusted herself off. "They're all inside the base! Brian let them in through a portal."

Aurora looked at Frank and smiled. "Perhaps you should teach me to use a gun before I go, though."

Jane looked in her hand, seeing the ring box. "Can I- Can I open it?"

Eve rolled her eyes. "But so modest!" She said, following Peter's gaze to Teagan. "Who's that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Teagan was looking through her back seat.

James smiled. "Of course, you have to if you want to wear it, of course you have to say yes to my other question first though."

The Fullum rolled onto it's feet as a couple more came in hearing the fighting.

"Jesus..." Krieger said. "We need to get inside and get Jannelle out."

Blitz nodded rushing into the base.

"I could do that." Frank smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:01 pm

"Teagan Gray" Peter said "She's a senior at your school, one of the popular girls and a model. Her father's a col in the USMSC. She's also the vigilante Ultraviolet."

"I did not sign on for this" Jannelle sighed staring all the Fullum coming for her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Frostbite made the ground before them cave into the roof of the base. "Let's do this quick!"

Jane smiled and began tearing up. "Are you going to ask me to marry you?"

"Really?" Eve asked, obviously interested. "Pull up next to her."

Aurora smiled. "And maybe I can show you how to use a sword. The Amazon way."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

"Jannelle, come in." Blitz said as he moved through the wrecked halls of the base, seeing the torn bodies of HYDRA personnel and blood stains all over the wall.

"Seems Will wants to get her quickly as well. Hopefully we can find other survivors before we leave." Krieger said heading down into the base.

James smiled at Jane. "Yes, Jane I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

"Maybe you can." Frank smiled. "But take it easy on me, I'm not the young buck I once was." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Peter was already pulling up beside her. "Excuse me, ms. Grey."

"William, I'm in here" Jannelle shouted throwing a Fullum into a wall. "They're swarming like bees."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Teagan looked back and then stood up straight. "Peter, right?"

Blitz shoulder checked one of out the way before stabbing another with a tendril as he came into the room. "GO now! We are leaving!"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Jane smiled and put the ring on. "This is hardly the way I expected it." She laughed, looking at James floating in the tube, but phased her head into it and kissed him, then phased back out. "Yes! Of course!"

Aurora touched Frank's biceps. "You're a very strong man, probably well into your 30s aren't you?" She asked, using Aphrodite's charm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:12 pm

"Not exactly the way I wanted to do it but it felt right." James smiled. "Once I get out of this I wanna take you out to dinner."

"More like 40's." Frank chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Jane smiled. "I love you, baby. Thank you for this." She looked at her ring.

Aurora laughed. "Are you the King here in America?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:19 pm

James smiled. "I love you too Jane." He said.

Frank chuckled and shook his head. "No no, I'm just a General. America doesn't have a King."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

"Oh, then who is the queen?" Aurora asked, confused by this different system.

(It's pretty late, think I'll hit the hay)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"No queen either." Frank smiled, her confusion seemed adorable to him. "The people here elect our leaders."

(alright, good night. See ya)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm

(probably going to head off myself soon. Plan on going to see In time tomorrow and might wind up doing some shopping too so probably be late afternoon before I'm on again)

"Right, do we know eachother" Peter said

Jannelle ran the way he came through
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 pm

(yeah I got work tomorrow so I'm going to sleep too. Be on when my shift gets dull though)

"No, not really but I know who you are." Teagan said.

Blitz ran after her as the Fullum chased them.

Kriger stopped seeing them coming down the hall. "Run?"

"RUN!" Blitz said sprinting with Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:33 pm

"Really" Peter said "and how's that?"

Jannelle ran for the exit
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:38 pm

"I can read minds." Teagan smiled.

Krieger ran with them pulling Frostbite along.

Blitz was the first outside and he turned back as he got onto the transport.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"No queen either." Frank smiled, her confusion seemed adorable to him. "The people here elect our leaders."

Aurora blushed and looked to her side. "Excuse me, I'm very much so out of my element." She paused. "In Ancient Greece, there were many democracies, I just didn't know America was one." The goddess said, justifying her knowledge of democracy.

Quote :
"I can read minds." Teagan smiled.

Eve peered over nonchalantly from her side of the car. Follow us. Know anything about dragons?

Quote :
James smiled. "I love you too Jane." He said.

Jane tapped her nails on the glass and pulled out her phone. "I have to call my mom!"

Quote :
Krieger ran with them pulling Frostbite along.

Being half dragged, Frostbite kept dishing out beams of ice at the Fullum behind them. "We can beat them! We're in my element!" She yelled, although in vain, the wind blowing her voice away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Damien watched the Fullum.

prydeman wrote:
"Yeah, I'd like that" Jill said leaving with Arthur

Arthur headed outside with Jill and went to the car.

Erica sighed sitting back reading one of the old boring hospital magazines.

(I don't know what to do with Victoria)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 am

(Do you want Victoria to join the team or?)

Frank smiled. "Well the United States is a democracy and we are very proud of it."

James smiled. "Alright, I'll be here." He chuckled.

Yeah, like the one that attacked the city today? Teagan said looking at Eve.

"There's too many." Kreiger said. "That portal is still open." He said getting onto the transport with Blitz and Jannelle.

Chris walked over to Erica. "Hello." He smiled sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next