Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 am

The Marines put Aurora and Eve into seperate cells.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 am

"Come on!" Eve sighed, leaning against the bars. "Maybe we could make some kind of deal? ..Just don't tell my parents." She begged.

"Put yourself together!" Aurora said to Eve from her cell. "I demand to speak to the General known as Frank!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am

"I'll see what I can do" Keith said heading out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 am

Frank was in the command center over looking satellite photos of Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 am

Aurora took Keith by the shirt sleeve before he passed out of her grasp. "I'll ask one more time. Please summon Frank."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 am

"and I told you I'd see what I can do" Keith said pulling back from her. "The general is a very busy man, an entire division to lead, he can't drop everythign just to come bail out someone he met once."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 am

"Just tell him it's the Amazon." Aurora said, letting go of his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 am

"I'll remember that" Keith said leaving them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:39 am

Keith stopped by Frank's office letting him know Auroa was in the cells and wanted to speak with him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 am

Frank went to the cells to see Aurora.

James was relaxing at home.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am

"General Frank," Aurora said, coaxing him toward her. "There has been a horrible mistake! Your men have imprisoned me on no agreeable accounts! I'll be very thankful once you let me on out!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 am

Peter sat in Keith's office talking
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am

"You were engaging in a superhuman fight, I cannot allow violence, especially violence between metahumans in the city Aurora." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

"I'm an Amazon! Fighting is all I know." Aurora said, then sighed. "Perhaps I can learn the American ways of 'civility'. That cannot happen, though, unless you let me out." She flashed a smile.

Jane walked into the living room and kissed James on the forehead. "How's it going, hun?" she asked and plopped onto the couch beside him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

Frank sighed. "Aurora...I like you but I can't let you run around causing damage to the city. You understand that?"

"Great, now that you're here." James smiled putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am

"Then what am I to do? Rot in here? If you let me out, I can fight for your people! I can't stand to be locked in here another minute!" Aurora said, extremely overdramatically. "I'm immortal! I'll never die in here."
"Oh brother..." Eve sighed in the cell across the hall.

"What have you been up to, babe?" Jane asked, resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 am

"Had a little adventure with Molly but just been relaxing most of the day." James said rubbing her side. "What have you been up to?"

Frank looked at Aurora. "Listen, if you start fighting in the streets again I will lock you up and let Diana handle you. I will not tolerate violence in the city."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 am

"I cannot express my gratitude, General Frank." Aurora said and smiled. "But if I get freed, I need another favor." She said looking to Eve, who smiled, genuinely surprised. "I get my weapons back!" Aurora said ruthlessly.

"Hey!" Eve shouted. "I thought that smile meant you were going to get me out of here too!"

"Is this a joke?" Aurora asked. "You're still Zodiac trash."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 am

"Enough!" Frank barked. "Aurora, you will get your weapons back, but remember what I said." Frank then turned to Eve. "And you, I've notified your parents. I won't press formal charges if you stay out of trouble, next time I will throw you in here and toss the key into harbor."

"So, what did you do today honey?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 am

"You told my parents?" Eve sighed. "Well thank you anyways." She forced a smile.

"Well, I lost my head accountant so I found myself doing processing some invoices and then I went down to the sublevels of the building and did some test on my blank matter. Made some very promising breakthroughs." Jane smiled. "In fact, I propose we celebrate! Do we have any champagne? Oh who cares, I'll drink anything alcoholic right now!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 am

"Thanks kid, but already considered that" Ketih said
"Right of course you did" Peter said "Can I go now, I need to get my car."
"Yeah, I think they're done with your stuff now" Keith said "just one more thing- I want your word you'll stay out of trouble."
"Only thing I seek out is knowledge, trouble is the last thing I want." Peter said hading out after getting his stuff back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 am

James smiled. "C'mere first." He said kissing her.

Frank looked at Eve then the Marine guards. "Release Aurora, and let Eve go when her parents arrive."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 am

Jane smiled and kissed James. "But there's something I wanted to tell you about, baby.." She hesitated.

Eve sighed again. "I'm sixteen! Almost seventeen. That means I'm almost an adult. Can't you just let me go?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 am

James looked at her. "What is it?"

"18 is an adult." Frank said. "You're not 18." He said leaving.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 am

"Do you remember when we were talking about Mikey having a life far away from this superhero delusion?" Jane asked, playing with her ring.

Eve's parents shortly arrived at the base, obviously worried, yet angry. "We were instructed to pick up our daughter." Eve's father said to the gate guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next