Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm

"Is my body not proof enough" Apollonis said "Can you communicate with the deceased or animals. what abotu creating light where there is none or travel through the underworld. are you capable of gaining the sight of a falcon, speed of a cheetah, strentgh of a bear or smell of a wolf. Do you know how to summon the dead? Tell me, can you do any of those things or call Apollo and Hades father or Artemis mother? I can."

"I'd do anything for you" Paris said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm

"Now...now...don't get defensive... I'm very impressed. Maybe at some point you could find out answers from my mother, but for now... did I hear you say strength of a bear? Prove it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helena shook her head, "That's what worries me. I don't want you to get hurt for me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

"My brother will protect me" Paris said confidently

Apollonis sighed pulling a tree from the ground "Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 am

prydeman wrote:
Demetrios trained with the soldiers of Argos preparing for the assault on Chronus

Nikkita walked towards Nexus.

Nexus glanced back at Nikkita hearing her footsteps after a while. "Greetings"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:16 am

"let's not argue..." she replied sitting and dipping her feet into the water, "what is it like where you live?"

~~~~~~~~

Alea looked at him wide-eyed, "strong and powerful, just the way I like them. I'm very impressed. You can't be mad at me, peacocks put on a spectacular display when trying to mate. Women let our male kind go too easily without proving their worth. I'm not going to simply allow any man to touch me.
So do you think you still have enough energy to take me on or should I give you anmoments rest?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:56 pm

"I never tire" Apollonis smiled

"Would you mind some company?" Nikkita asked

"The country is vast and beutiful" Paris said "but it is our city that makes Troy unique. It is protected by a call that has never been breached."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:56 pm

"I bet you would with me," Alea flirted.

Helena smiled, "Do you have beautiful gardens like this?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:36 am

"Company such as yours would be hard and say no to", Nexus smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am

"No, nothing like this" Paris admitted

"We'll see" Apollonis smirked "now, where were we."

Nikkita smiled sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 pm

"I do not not remember, you shall have to remind me," Alea teased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then we will have to create this paradise again..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 am

"Are you just here to enjoy the sights or have you found something?", Nexus asked her, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"I am enjoying the sights" Nikkita smiled

"I think it was about here" Apollonis smiled pulling her to him and kissing her

"Anywhere you are is paradise" Paris smiled brushing a strand of hair out her face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Orion sat watching the Spartan soldiers.

Menelaus was with his brother and Hector speaking about the pact with the Trojans.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Helena looked away from him, "I've never had such words spoken about me before. The difference between you and I is that you can leave anytime you choose. But this is my home... my prison... and he is a very jealous man. He'll never allow me to go.

Please, Paris... just tonight be ours, then it will have to stop..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea smirked, "I believe we might have been past that point, though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"Yes well, I'm following your lead" Apollonis smiled.

"Tonight" Paris smiled leaning in and kissing her.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Alea clucked and smirked widely, "My lead? Really? Then I better instruct you," and took his hand to untie the rest of her dress bodice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tonight... under the moonlight," Helena said removing her jewellery and slipping into the water, in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Paris followed after her.

Apollonis slipped the rest of her dress off standing back admireing her "Best looking withch I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 pm

"Most are old hags, using their abilities to disguise themselves," Alea teased removing her undergarments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The water, its so beautiful against my skin, and look it sparkles in the light," Helena said floating.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm

"Never seen anything so lovely" Paris smiled swimming towards her

"You are no hag" Apollonis said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:49 pm

"You are too charming... you've seen roses and seashells, I think both are more beautiful than I am. Most definitely rainbows... I must say I hold no competition against a rainbow," Helena swam back towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, I'd prefer to be called... sorceress or enchantress... cause I somehow have made you fall under my spell," Alea smiled and used a finger to say, 'come'.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"Aphrodite should be jealous of your buety" Paris smiled

"Yes my enchantress" Apollonis smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:37 pm

"No, she should be proud... that someone has made someone of her resemblance. I must be blessed by the gods," Helena smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So once again, I ask..." Alea said coming up to him close and staring up at him, "Do you have what it takes to have this enchantress?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm

"I do" Apollonis smiled down at her "but can you handle a god?"

"I would agree" Paris smiled pulling her close to him as they floated in the shallow water
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"I've always desired to find out..." Alea smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 am

prydeman wrote:
"I am enjoying the sights" Nikkita smiled

"I think it was about here" Apollonis smiled pulling her to him and kissing her

"Anywhere you are is paradise" Paris smiled brushing a strand of hair out her face.

Nexus nodded and smiled. "That's good. So am I", he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next