Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm

"Not at all" Apollonis smiled

"It wouldn't look proper" Paris said trying to come up with any excuse
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Alea shook her head to relieve herself and the clothing also vanished, "Plain normal witch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Proper?" Helena laughed, "You are my guest and my guest looks as though he isn't enjoying himself. I could mention that you are giving me a hard time..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:20 am

"Please don't" Paris said "I made a promise I cannot break but at the same time I am a man that loves life and follows my heart. This often gets me into trouble and this is one time I cannot have what I want because the cost it may cause are too great."

"Yes, and such a beutiful witch" Apollonis smiled leaning in to kiss her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 am

Nexus sat by the large beach thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 am

Demetrios trained with the soldiers of Argos preparing for the assault on Chronus

Nikkita walked towards Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 am

"Your the first to actually say that, though its true," Alea smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a dilemma," Helena replied and signalled for her handmaidens to leave, "I'm a good listener."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 am

"It's complicated" Paris said "and I don't want to trouble you with my problems."

Apolloins picked her up kissing her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:20 am

"Trouble me... not at all..." Helena said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea never gave much thought to who and when she would have her first male encounter, however she had to admit that Apollonis was indeed very handsome and wouldn't intentionally hurt her. He might not love her, but she didn't expect the first person she met to be her soul mate and live to the rest of the lifetime with him. She wanted to explore and meet various men before that time comes. In the meantime though, she returned his kiss, which she didn't expect herself to do.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:26 am

"I..." Paris started before stopping, unable to control himself any longer. He leaned in kissing Helen.

Apollonis lay her down in the grass continuing to kiss her as he felt along her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Helena gasped, "How dare you? You're a very naughty man. If the guards had seen that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The constellation Scorpius, watches over us. Also my birth sign," Alea said looking up at the sky, "Scorpio woman is very emotional, very demanding and very demonstrative, as you've seen."

She recited it with a playful smirk, and seduction in her voice, "She is full of flair and intrigue, a fascinating woman that the strong A-type personality male will adore, for she presents the right amount of challenge with the right amount of rewards. The Scorpio woman is the ultimate seductive, flirtatious woman," and rubbed her hand down his arms, "She won't give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person. The man will have to go through a series of 'mental tests' in order for the relationship to get solid and close. She may not show it, but she wants a close committed relationship."

Alea then sat up and pushed him back playfully, "In order for this, the man has to be trusted, has to be affectionate and never try to control her," and took his hand to the tie at the front of her dress, "She is very possessive but the Scorpio woman is so full of mystery, sensuality and passion that most men do not mind being possessed by her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:16 pm

"Very poetic" Apollonis smiled undoing the tie slipping her dress off her shoulders.

"I'm sorry" Paris said "I can't help myself and don't tell me you don't feel it too. We're meant to be together."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

"Would you expect anything else from a woman like me?" Alea asked, "Unless you thought I was a common uninteresting woman? I might look like one, but as you're about to see, there's more under the surface."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 pm

"I bet" Apollonis grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 pm

"A little unbalanced to have me almost without any top covering, when you're not meeting me half way," Alea pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 pm

"I can fix that" Apollonis smiled gettingup and taking off his tunic standing there naked before her "Is this better?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 pm

"You're not at all frightened of the female kind, are you?" Alea questioned hopping up and pushing him against the tree using her magic to tie him with vines, "Wrong decision. Is this chest the work of magic or natural?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:28 pm

"It hurt me if you had went for my handmaiden, but we can't be together... no matter our attraction. He's a very powerful man. He paid my parents for me when I was only a young girl... my future was secured then, but I have never loved him. My ladies know about us, if you declare marriage with Tahresa it will keep you here with me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

"We can be discreet" Paris said "He won't have to now. Be with me now, no one is around to see."

"This is the way I was formed" apollonis said "now what would you do with me bound like this?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Alea ran a finger down the middle of his chest and cocked her head, "Well, I've always wondered what a god would taste like. I mean... I'm new at this... I don't know where to place my hand, my lips, my tongue, my leg and even my thoughts. All I know is that if I do it just right, I can become your living, breathing, unflinching dream, and then I can actually disappear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helena looked around, "Even here we have eyes... come with me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Paris held her hand as helead him off.

"I can teach you" Apollonis smiled "if you untie me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 pm

"And let you control me again?" Alea frowned at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helena lead him down steps into a deep chasm, with moss and vines around the rock facing, and a beautiful lake laid below them, "Oh. Look at the stars. They're so beautiful! They make me feel... free. I had to show you this place... it was my mother's wedding gift. After she died, people stopped coming here, and left it in its glory. Honestly, the overgrown vines and bushes make it mystical..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 pm

"It is beutiful" Paris said "but not as beutiful as you."

"Alright then" Apollonis said "this will be different. I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"You're very kind," Helena blushed continuing down the steps before stopping as a thick branch hang over the path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea turned and paced, "Alright... I'll let you go. But first..." she said licking his neck as the vines moved away, "not what I expected from a god. You taste like chilli."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 pm

"I'm sure each of us taste different" Apollonis smiled "and I will stand by my statement, I am all yours. Tell me what would you have me do mistress."

Paris picked her up carrying her over the branch.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:00 pm

"So far... I've only seen mere magic tricks... if you're really a god then prove it," Alea challenged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A gentleman," Helena smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next