Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't taste good," Alea said using her powers to freeze the wolf in its spot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Howls and snarls could be heard comign closer to her as the rest of the pack closed in on Alea.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

"Hecate! This is not fair! Sending me here to be abused and then eaten alive? What message am I meant to get from this?" Alea yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm

"Back" Apollonis shouted coming out of the darkness. "She is mine."
The wolves backed down hearing him. One growled glancing over at the one she froze
"She will undo what she's done and I will see to her punishment."
The wolf looked back at Alea baring his teeth and snarling before joining the rest of the pack behind Apollonis
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:07 pm

"Punishment? I could've burnt it alive, its unharmed..." Alea muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 pm

"Undo what you did" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 pm

"What guarantee do I have that you won't let it on me? You change your mood every few seconds?" Alea asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Orion was preparing a ship to sail from Sparta when Menelaus approached him.
"You're leaving?"
"Only for now. I am going to search for Cronus, Sparta is in good hands with you." Orion smiled. "It's army is strong and it's people willful. I will return soon. How goes the negotiations with the Trojans?"
"Well, I think our alliance will become a strong one, one to possibly topple the Athenian domination of Greece."
"Ahh, that will be the day." Orion chuckled getting onto his ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:43 pm

"You're injured" Apollonis said "It's the only reason they came after you and I will not let harm come to someone that does not deserve to die."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"Maybe you're meant to help me, you keep appearing out of the blue," Alea smiled getting up and looking at the wolf, "I'm not exactly very good, I only know how to freeze it... usually they become unfrozen by themselves," she protested, "I never said I was a skilled witch. Well... I might have lied."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

"If you don't unfreeze him they won't be happy" Apollonis said "They already want to rip your throat out for freezing thier leader."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"Maybe see what happens in the next few minutes?" Alea suggested but then turned to face him, "Congelasco... you're a god... it won't work on you. I don't know what to do, the opposite of freeze is regelo and like that will do any good cause that's usually to refer to unfreezing something solid, or wait... maybe it isn't."

Suddenly she heard something and jumped as she looked over her shoulder, "You should be grateful!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 am

prydeman wrote:
"The Oracle" Nikkita said "Demetrios was clear, not interested. I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't prefer the company of men."

"Oooh, you shouldn't be too hard on him. I guess it makes sense that he was careful. Orion wasn't, though", Leona smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 am

"Really" Nikkita grinned "did you have a good time?"

"Just go" Apollonis said to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 am

Alea Leaned against the tree wiping her nose from another nosebleed, "why does everything come at a price?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 am

"That's the way the gods deceed it" Apollonis said "Now come on, let's get you someplace to heal up."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am

"sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a home for you to take me to."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:38 am

"Then you can stay with me" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:30 am

prydeman wrote:

"Oh did I ever", Leona grinned.

Nexus narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:49 am

Orion sat back as his ship was sailing up the coast towards Mount Othrys.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 am

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:

"Oh did I ever", Leona grinned.

Nexus narrowed his eyes.

"Told you he was good" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

"Thank you," Alea replied, "At least one thing good came out of tonight's drama."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 pm

"And what is that" Apollonis asked helping her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:45 pm

"Apollaine was so jealous," Alea winked. She tied another knot in her bandage and sighed, "Was I responsible for the real woman getting killed?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

"No" Apollonis said "and I don't care about her being jealous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next