Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 am

"It's good to have down time like this" Nikkita said laying back and relaxing. "Who knows when we'll get time like this again."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 am

Nexus nodded glancing her over a bit. "If we only could tell the future..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 am

Helena swam with Paris for a bit watching the moon pass overhead until she heard shouts come from the beach. She looked to Paris in horror and swam immediately over to him, hugging him.

"If you leave, they'll see you. And there's no where to hide here. I have an idea...you won't like it too much..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 pm

"There is always the oracle" Nikkita shrugged

"Don't worry about them" Paris said "It's just some of the Trojan soldiers entertaining themselves."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"yes... I thunk you're right," she said in relief, "but we won't always be so lucky. Listen, we do this and you'll be credited and admired. You're not tough and strong like your brother, you have the heart if gold though. We do this and there will be no stopping me frOm showing my appreciation to the man who saved me.

Just barely a mouth full, my love and it will look good enough. I have natural white skin from my heritage that it will look like I'm pale. Please, please... This way I can be with you and not hide. I can show off my champion that saved my life and my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~

Alea lent on the tree pulling him close and spoke in his ear, "we're alone in the woods... Aren't you afraid little boy? I'm sorry, you seem like a kittle boy cause it looks so small... Must be the angle and light."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm

"I suppose that's true", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 am

"We're neve alone" Apollonis whispered "the gods are always watching."

"Anything it takes to be with you" Pairs agreed

"Shall we go pay her a visit?" Nexus asked "I for one wouldn't mind knowing what is in store for me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 am

"I've heard she enjoys speaking in riddles", Nexus said. "If you want, then we can go"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 am

Orion sat looking at the map of the ancient world. 'Where could he be hiding..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"I've heard she enjoys speaking in riddles", Nexus said. "If you want, then we can go"

"Let's go then" Nikkita smiled getting up
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:14 pm

"How rude?" Alea gasped playfully, "Then I wonder if they're also calling you small..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Menelaus will be out of the castle for a few days... his grandfather is very ill. He will be leaving me here, we have already discussed it. And I have the right to choose who will protect me here. With you being my latest hero and in the good books of everyone, I will name you and your brother."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 pm

"We are only here to finalize the peace between our nations" Paris said "I don't know if he would want to stay that long."

Apollonis grabbed her roughly turning and pinning her against the tree "I'll show you how 'small' I am." He held her against the tree kissing her fiercly as he slid his hard member into her welcoming hole
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 pm

"I was wondering when you'd start playing," Alea letting out a grunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Three days, at the request of the Queen?" Helen said, giving him a frown, "Not that I would ever use the title here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

"Got tired of waiting for you to take the lead" Apollonis groaned

"It would be hard for him to refuse a request from the queen" Paris smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm

"I lied... I'm not really a leader," Alea smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And with you mesmerised by me, how could you refuse me?" Helen smiled, backing away and turning into the path of the heavy falls, which took her under the water.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 pm

"Let's see how good you take direction then" Apollonis smirked pulling out of her "On all fours."

Paris dove after her putting his arms around her waist and swimming back to the shore. He pulled her out of the water laying her on the beach trying to revive her praying to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

"I'm a stubborn mule... make me," Alea challenged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen coughed hard, not realising just how much it would hurt, especially the soreness of her head, and looked past him at the hill, "It's working, the guards are coming. Paris, look a bit more hysterical, the bruise on my head... coughs, is more than your distress."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Paris nodded continuing

"I said down" Apollonis shouted shoving her to her hands and knees. "Now crawl over here and service me whore."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 pm

"Now that's the power I was talking about," Alea said when she stopped at his feet, "The mighty Apollonis... I give myself to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Milady!" the men called hurrying over, "What happened? Are you hurt?"

Helen looked around acting dazed, "I'd be lost if it wasn't for this young man. I went down to the cove for a night swim and went to experience the waterfalls, but it was too much."

"We've had a lot of rainfall, its been advised closed, you are fortunate not to have been crushed, underneath the weight of the water. You are fortunate that our Trojan prince was on the beach exploring the area. You have earned yourself a hero's toast, sir."
"The Trojan prince?" Helen said in amazement, "Then thank you... you risked your life. Troy could've lost its dear prince. How can I repay you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 am

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:

Nexus nodded and stood up with her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"Now that's the power I was talking about," Alea said when she stopped at his feet, "The mighty Apollonis... I give myself to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Milady!" the men called hurrying over, "What happened? Are you hurt?"

Helen looked around acting dazed, "I'd be lost if it wasn't for this young man. I went down to the cove for a night swim and went to experience the waterfalls, but it was too much."

"We've had a lot of rainfall, its been advised closed, you are fortunate not to have been crushed, underneath the weight of the water. You are fortunate that our Trojan prince was on the beach exploring the area. You have earned yourself a hero's toast, sir."
"The Trojan prince?" Helen said in amazement, "Then thank you... you risked your life. Troy could've lost its dear prince. How can I repay you?"

"I'm not a hero" Paris said "I don't need anything"

"I don't need your permission" Apollonis said "I take what I want."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:

"Hope she's got good news for us" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:07 pm

"but I did a good job trying to resist you, surely?" alea replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"a hero that would gladly do it without any reward? That is the criteria for the medal of bravery. I shall see that you get it when I feel better."

The crowd helped her up and placed coats around her, and also on Paris. She was hurried away up to the castle but looked constantly behind at Paris.

She stopped once she reached the throne room, having everyone come out to hear the news.
"I was quite afraid! You can't see through the water at night. It was meant to have Bren a pleasurable swim, but became a nightmare.

Hector, you and your brOther should come by my quarters in the morning. It's not everyday that you meet such bravery. We will have breakfast together before Paris gets his award for bravery, is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Hector glanced over at his brother suspiciously. "Of course."

"Less talking" Apollonis said grabbing a handful of her hair stuffing his cock into her to mouth to shut her up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 am

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:

"Hope she's got good news for us" Nikkita said

Nexus nodded and offered her his hand so he could move them to the Oracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next