Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

New Generations - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm

"yes you both should. Don't worry Keegan, give yourself time and if you want me you dint have to come here."

Keegan shook her head in disbelief, "no...no way are you going back to this" and she read the card, "blakesview womans facility?! Sounds like a prison! You're not just going to disappear again. Despite that you think I'm independent I actually wooing mind having a mother around. I might annoy the ahoy out of you but you are still lucky enough that you get me now rather than go through the dirty nappy saga. Plus max and I have travelled what... 20k to get here and I have this nasty gash on my arm that's irritating me."

Kathleen looked at max, "I she always like this?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 am

"Pretty much" Max said "I think I'm the only one that can stand being with her longer than a class period. Probably because if she gets too out of control I'm not afraid to crack the whip."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

"See this small mark, a good clobbering I received, and deserved," Keegan said noticing that Kathleen was transparent.

"Um... you're like Casper, lady."
"It's been twenty minutes of holding on."
"So you're where?"
"At the school..."
"So you're getting a fast ride back there?! Far out... its gonna take us about a good hour!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 pm

"Then let's get going before we miss the next train" Max said heading out
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Keegan crept through the gate heading out onto the street, before sighing loudly, "Max... that's beyond believable... my life is more up the shits than I ever imagined possible. How will the other students react to having no more Beth Ward? I can't have her walking around like a fifteen year old."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

"Students leave schools all the time for different reasons" Max said "Beth's leaving will be no different."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"Collins..." Keegan mumbled, "Hey, do you know who my father is/was?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

"Sorry, I never met him" Max said heading to the station
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

"Is it just me with a messed up life?" Keegan asked slipping under the rail to drop to the lower level so that she could beat all the slower walkers to the head of the line, "One adult, one student."

The ticket seller pointed to a sign- Passengers under 18 not allowed to purchase a ticket without an accompanying adult. Keegan crossed her arms waiting for the elderly couples to get their tickets.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Max cleared his throat standign behind Keegan "Excuse me, I believe we were next in line."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 pm

"It's cool, they can go... yeah go ahead." Keegan said. The four old people looked to her and then to Max, "Your daughter is very polite, sir. You should be proud. Have a lovely day."

Keegan smiled and waved as she watched the happy couples head off, "Hey, have to be nice to them, if you rushed oldies that look too old to be out at 6am, then I could be leading them to an early grave. And I wouldn't want to be the cause of that, would I? Oh, don't you go giving me that look. I can be nice... though its hard."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 pm

"No one will know" Max said getting thier tickets and boarding the train
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 am

"You do know though, that having a mum that can be anywhere at any time will mean that I can't sneak out with a potential boyfriend?" Keegan joked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:08 pm

"That's not my problem" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"Aw what?! No hints? Aw... could be worst... could have a telepathic for a parent, then they could read your mind to see if you're still a you know what," Keegan continued.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am

"Racist, terrorist" Max said "yes. My opinion of the normals will never change, those of us with powers are the superior, dominant race on this planet. The only thing that has changed is my method of proving that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 am

"Mutant behaviour/human behaviour, we're never going to understand what goes on in someone else's mind, and if you were a telepathic, I'd need daily counselling. I mean, imagine reading the mind of a young man, there's usually only one thing he's thinking about..."

Keegan stopped mid sentence sighing as she lent herself against the window watching the sun rise, "Welcome new life for me..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am

Max shrugged stepping off the train.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 am

"There's only two hours before school opens, you're not going to make me attend the first class, are you? I'll work on the project during lunch."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 am

"Of course I expect you to be in class" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 am

"But I'll be asleep," Keegan commented.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:11 am

"Well that's not really my problem is it" Max said "you should've thought of all this before running off and staying out all night."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 am

"I suppose my next trick of puppy eyes won't work?" Keegan laughed, "don't worry it's art first up, I'll draw something basic, has a rest second period and by te time I get your class in the afternoon I should be fully right."

*ah Shaun I almost didn't get off the bus haha too busy with my head down glued to the screen*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 am

"On Charlie maybe" Max said walking through the school gates.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 am

"Probably not even him," Keegan said heading off to the right before turning, "Right class is that way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next