Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:23 am

A sentinel hit Johnny with a laser beam knocking him into the wall.

"Get us there now" Evolutionary said as one of them teleported to the school.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am

Johnny grunted teleporting and slashing the Sentinel down the middle.

Brian turned into his werwolf form snarling and charging.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:46 am

The two halvs of sentinesl reformed continuing to destroy the school.

Cody fired at the men as Tigriss attacked a sentinel.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 am

Bardiel attacked the Sentinel with Tigriss.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 am

Charles looked over at Evolutionary fighting a sentinel.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 am

Brian tore a sentinel to shreds.

Johnny was taking out dozens of soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:40 am

"This is bad" Charles said seeing the sentinels continue to self repair and multiple. "We need help or this will turn into a massacre."
"I'll have one of mind send out a distress call" Evolutionary said
Charles nodded fighting off the sentinels and MAL soldiers
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 am

Johnny was keeping the soldiers and sentinels back from several students.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 am

"Beacon got us a signal out" Evolutionary said fighting off some men.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

Tigris roared ripping apart a man
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

Brian tore a man limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

(fight continues on Finding the X-Men)

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 am

Charles looked around Xavier's smiling a bit as the students played a game of baseball.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm

"Keegan Rourke! Get back here! You don't just simply burn the entire works of Shakespeare simply because you don't want to read it," shouted Carrie as she hurried across the lawns after the girl in a black leather jacket.

She stopped realising the girl was too fast for her business shoes and withdrew her iphone, "Collins Complete Works Of Shakespeare... bidding ends on 28th July at 1121 hours... but I'm often asleep before 1050, so how am I going to manage this problem."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Max stood in Keegan's path.

"Don't worry about the books" Charles said walking up to Carrie "Those were copies anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Keegan stopped suddenly and looked Max over, "Oh, when someone stands in your way on a path that's certainly big enough for two, one option to take is to go around them. Unless you're upset and grieving the poor William-shaker book, cause that was well... an accident."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh... yes... you're right, but copy or not, people should respect what isn't theirs," Carrie said embarrassed at her behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

"Willam Shakespears writing have survived this long and suffered far worse" Max said smiling down at her "I am more concerned about the people you might have harmed with your little fire. How can we show the humans that we are better than them when we go around starting fires without thinking of what harm we might cause to our brothers and sisters?"

"True" Charles said "but they're still young and don't have control like us. I'm sure you did a few crazy things at the age."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:48 pm

"Harm? People? I was doing favours to the environment actually, I went to disintegrate my rubbish into ash, and hit the bookcase instead," Keegan lied with a ring of sarcasm to her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nope," Carrie said fixing up her blouse, and then looked across at him, "Oh alright, don't go fetching out the closest telepath on me. If you're really that curious, I used my powers to...well alter...someone's exam once. It was just unfair, the kid didn't need to fail on top of his parents divorce and siblings fighting with him. If he failed and had to do it again, that wouldn't had been good on his morale. Although, come to think of it, I hope he doesn't want a job in biology, otherwise he didn't learn much about it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

"That is very eco friendly of you" Max said "next time though do it in a safer place."

"You're intentions were good" Charles said "Aside from the Shakespear hating students, how are you adjusting?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

"What's more safer than my very own bedroom?" Keegan rolled her eyes, "Anyway, what is it to you? Running for the school captain? I'll vote for you, if you are. It's about time, we have someone good looking that's actually annoying trouble makers and rebels like myself. Not that it'll make me change my ways, but better than sitting around planning lunch meals."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not so well. My classroom attendance is low, out of 18, only 12 come along. I am not sure if they are put off with my bright and bubbly personality, or that they're afraid of my powers. I don't breathe fire through my nose, so I cannot see why they would be. Perhaps they know they cannot cheat?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Max laughed "Oh my dear girl thank your for that. I'm not running for anything, I'm here to mold the minds of the next generation."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:36 pm

"I was joking, but I gather you're not," Keegan looked him over, "It's obvious you're a teacher, I'm not blind, but what I was trying to determine was whether you fitted into the category of goody-two-shoes like Miss-perfect back there. My conclusion... absolutely.

And I achieved exactly what I had been meaning to do which was, distract you so that I could get past you," Keegan said turning around after she had passed by him, "Tsk tsk... and there I was thinking that Mercer's was going to teach us to be as good as the X-men. Funnily, they wouldn't easily allow someone to sneak past them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 am

Max just smiled letting her go. He looked over at Colt who had been watching and nodded. Colt tipped his hat and drew his gun firing. He hit Keegan in her shoulder, leg and side with a few rubber bullets forcing her to stop. Max turned around walking towards her as Colt came over to join them.

"I wasn't asking about your classes" Charles said "I was asking about you. How are you adjusting? There is hardly ever a class here that has full attendance and it's got nothing to do with the teacher."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm

"well... Both go hand I hand, I think. I expected that I would slide in without any hassles but I've quickly discovered mergers is not like the average normal colleges. My past students were bright young keen scholars that sar on the edge of their sears wanting more from me for their brains. I certainly wasn't expecting to have a firestarter and an emotional manipulator. I dont know, I should be grateful that I have been welcomed here with open arms. But realistically, I'm home sick. Quite a long way away from the sunshine and beach of California.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 am

"There's your problem" Charles said "You're still trying to teach college students when you're dealing with superpowered highschool students."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next