Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:39 pm

"If it'll make you feel better" Charles shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 pm

"No, don't do that Keegan," Carrie interrupted, receiving a glare, "Don't we want to find out who this man is? Kicking him to a pulp won't make him talk. Ah, here's our school nurse, would you like to help her with your 'friend'?"
"She's not my friend."
"The woman then."
"Are you kicking me out?"
"I'm doing this the nice way."
"Alright, alright... but you save me a piece of him!"
"Of course..."

Keegan headed away and Carrie breathed a sigh of relief, "Do you believe this is just connected to the woman, or could he be after all mutants like he claims?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm

"Neither would surprise me" Chase said "but we can't keep him here. I'm going to contact the X-Men, have them take the guy off our hands."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:08 pm

"You need an extra pair of hands to carry him somewhere where we can hold him until they come. And I've always wanted to see them again," Carrie offered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:12 pm

"Yeah, thanks" Charles said "Just not sure where to put him."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

"A teleporter..." Carrie said, "Basement? Thick walls?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

"Could work" Charles said carrying the guy out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Charles sat in his office doing some paperwork
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Carrie returned a short time later and stood at the doorway, "Got basically nothing out of him. Oh wait, I got a thank you. He actually used his manners to thank me for the water. But still useless... reckon I get a story from the other two?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

"It's possible" Charles said looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

"There I was thinking my only trouble was trouble-some students..." Carrie frowned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 pm

"Welcome to my world" Charles said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:12 pm

"I'll decline the invitation, I'd rather come along to your world when its filled with flowers and rainbows," Carrie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

"That rarely happens" Charles sighed "Something is always going wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13